High heels wearer sex

Chirone

Excellent comments, Coyote. No mistakes that I can see! I heartily agree that the forum should remain on an honor system. I do think it's perfectly fine for members to reveal their own preferences, should they choose to do so.

I spent a while reading through this thread, and can see some valid points on both sides of the wire. For my personal choice, I have decided that I am not going to add to my profile weather I'm male or female. People can ask me if they so choose, and for a few people who knew me from another forum, its well known anyway :roll: Its all down to personal opinions of course. I'm not on this board looking for someone to chat up, meet with & get married! But the wealth of information, ideas and advice in communities like these is boggling (at least it is to me!). Hopefully I will learn alot, make some friends and have a bit of a laugh. Its hard to find a group of such accepting people like what I see around here, and I'm glad I've finally found somewhere where I seem to fit in - well almost.

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...

I spent a while reading through this thread, and can see some valid points on both sides of the wire.

For my personal choice, I have decided that I am not going to add to my profile weather I'm male or female. People can ask me if they so choose, and for a few people who knew me from another forum, its well known anyway :roll:

Its all down to personal opinions of course. I'm not on this board looking for someone to chat up, meet with & get married! But the wealth of information, ideas and advice in communities like these is boggling (at least it is to me!). Hopefully I will learn alot, make some friends and have a bit of a laugh. Its hard to find a group of such accepting people like what I see around here, and I'm glad I've finally found somewhere where I seem to fit in - well almost.

It is a fair comment, but if somebody tells us a story about walking down the high street in heels, it means much more to know what the situation is.

My wife wearing high heels in the local asda, no problem, kirkules wearing heels dressed as kirsty, no problem, but me? some might think that is brave.

you see, that is why an idea of who you are is useful.

The angels have the phonebox.

I spent a while reading through this thread, and can see some valid points on both sides of the wire.

For my personal choice, I have decided that I am not going to add to my profile weather I'm male or female. People can ask me if they so choose, and for a few people who knew me from another forum, its well known anyway :roll:

Its all down to personal opinions of course. I'm not on this board looking for someone to chat up, meet with & get married! But the wealth of information, ideas and advice in communities like these is boggling (at least it is to me!). Hopefully I will learn alot, make some friends and have a bit of a laugh. Its hard to find a group of such accepting people like what I see around here, and I'm glad I've finally found somewhere where I seem to fit in - well almost.

I've never been to England and wouldn't know you if you walked in my front door. Not that it's important to me in the least, but I'll just tell you yer a man, balacau. Like someone said, just read a few posts and you'll be able to figure out who's who and what's going on.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

In the german High-Heels forum there is a possibility to specify your sex. The most members are filling this option. But many couples are leaving this field (male or female?) in their personal profile blank. What should they answer? And what should crossdressers or transgenders answer? May be that the options "female, male, couple, lesbian, gay and crossdresser" could work. To my experience the big majority of the transsexuals is wanting to be estimated as male or female. At least all gays are male and all lesbian girls are female. The same for gay or female couples :roll: But are all crossdressers really male :wink: BTW: as Firefox mentioned there is never any guarantee against blunt liars. @dr1819: Your classification could be an idea from me. But it won't work because not all people are mathematicians ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I agree with Guy N Heels, if you read a few posts you soon figure out who's who unless someone goes out of their way to lie. In that case they're only going to lie when asked to state their gender anyway. Chris

• 1 month later...

In the german High-Heels forum there is a possibility to specify your sex. The most members are filling this option. But many couples are leaving this field (male or female?) in their personal profile blank. What should they answer? And what should crossdressers or transgenders answer?

May be that the options "female, male, couple, lesbian, gay and crossdresser" could work. To my experience the big majority of the transsexuals is wanting to be estimated as male or female. At least all gays are male and all lesbian girls are female. The same for gay or female couples :roll: But are all crossdressers really male :wink:

BTW: as Firefox mentioned there is never any guarantee against blunt liars.

@dr1819: Your classification could be an idea from me. But it won't work because not all people are mathematicians ...

I'm with you on this one, Micha, for the simple reason that most people who identify with the opposite gender aren't interested in being "made." Rather, they want to continue being identified as the opposite gender, rather than as a person of one gender trying to identify as a member of the opposite gender.

Thus, I'm all for self-identity, but with the option of remaining anonomous, or even of clicking the opposite gender button if one sees fit.

As for "gender," even though there are many gender groups, there should be just four:

male

female

transgender

prefer not to reveal at this time

• 5 months later...

Hello everybody.

I'm new in this forum, so I really hope to not hurt anyone's sensibility. It's not my intention. Moreover, I don't speak english very well so I apologize if i can seem rude.

I was wondering if it could be a good idea to add the sex to an user account (of course, optional).

This idea cames from the fact it's not immediate to understand if the pictures posted here are from women or men. This is quite important for me and, I think, for other people.

Please note: I have nothing against men wearing high heels, nor I think there is come connection between the clothing and the sexual orientation. I have nothing against gays, to say it all.

But, since there is a strong sexual valence in a woman wearing high heels, I would like to know if I'm actually watching a woman or a man.

So I'ld like to know if I'm the only one here who cares about this or not. If it's true, maybe it could be possible to add this feature to the forum?

Thank you.

Chirone

I just say I agree. I am here searching for women wearing very high heels

There is also another "gender" on here, as our name and current avatar shows, a male/female couple. I'm sure there are a few couples on here using one account! The only thing is that the other day I had to re-enter some personal details (don't know why!) but I couldn’t continue until I ticked the male or female box. John