High heels wearer sex

Chirone

Hello everybody. I'm new in this forum, so I really hope to not hurt anyone's sensibility. It's not my intention. Moreover, I don't speak english very well so I apologize if i can seem rude. I was wondering if it could be a good idea to add the sex to an user account (of course, optional). This idea cames from the fact it's not immediate to understand if the pictures posted here are from women or men. This is quite important for me and, I think, for other people. Please note: I have nothing against men wearing high heels, nor I think there is come connection between the clothing and the sexual orientation. I have nothing against gays, to say it all. But, since there is a strong sexual valence in a woman wearing high heels, I would like to know if I'm actually watching a woman or a man. So I'ld like to know if I'm the only one here who cares about this or not. If it's true, maybe it could be possible to add this feature to the forum? Thank you. Chirone

I have had this kind of thought in the back of my mind for some time, but did not really want to address it as I came up with a few problems. One was verifying the sex, most likely it would be on a honor system and would be abused. Second is if men wanted to discus the topic or reply to it either a mirror thread would have to be produced automatically in the Guy's section (in which I don't believe it can be done) or it would have to be cut and pasted. The later would most likely make a mess of the Guy's section and the Mods would be doing a lot of house cleaning. You could break it down to 3 sections, Guy's, Gal's, and CD, trans gender with either one having not access to posting on either one. It may be the best way of doing it but then again, the house keeping……

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Sorry but I don't understand. Why to limit the posting in one forum or another? I would like to be able to post in the Gal's forum, I don't see why not. As long as I respect the rules there, of course. I've read them in the Gal's forum and all a male cannot post is about men wearing heels. But if I like to talk about heels worn by women with women, I can do (If I've read right). I'm only arguing about everyone's identity (I mean, sexual identity). Again, it's clear it can be abused, but on internet every single word is a matter of trust, and it would be better then nothing. In my opinion, it's important to know who you're talking with and a m/f box in the profile could be a useful addition to this. It's easy to "keep a mask" but it's also easy, after some time, to catch who's lieing.

Men have had the tendency to crowd out the women out of the forum we have had the tendency to hijack their discussions. You will notice that there is not many women participating here because of that. Yes we have a new mod who is sopose to keep an eye on the Gals section, but I willing to be there are many other reasonds why more women do not come on board,

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I don't think it's a good idea. If a member wishes you to know their gender, they will tell you or you could ask. I don't think it's necessary for it to be added to member information. If it were added, I would like to see an option for unspecified or hidden to protect members if they wish.

As I already said, it should be optional.

To answer to chris100575 too, I think it was not practical to ask every new post if the writer is male or female. And maybe it can result a bit rude.

It was a little surprise for me to see in this forum one cannot specify his/her own sex, and I continue to not see any reason why it shouldn't be possible.

Anyway, we all are hosts here so I think I will have to adhere to what the house owners will decide.

I think some of the more common ones are: MWM = Married White Maile SWM = Single White Male SWF = Single White Female GWM = Gay White Male I don't know the PC-abbreviations for African-American, Hispanic, or Asian, but I'm assuming it's along those lines. SQ....not your garden variety MWM.....but then again, no one is. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I think some of the more common ones are:

MWM = Married White Maile

SWM = Single White Male

SWF = Single White Female

GWM = Gay White Male

I don't know the PC-abbreviations for African-American, Hispanic, or Asian, but I'm assuming it's along those lines.

SQ....not your garden variety MWM.....but then again, no one is. :-)

ShockQueen,

You are correct. Back when I was single and looking (almost 20 years now!) I've seen SBM and SBF for Single Black Male and Single Black Female. Not sure if those are still used. I've also seen DWF, etc for Divorced White Female. On 1 or 2 RARE ones, I have even seen the likes of SJF for Single Jewish Female. Again, that was almost 20 years ago, so I have no clue what is acceptable/unacceptable in these PC (Politically Correct, not Personal Computer) days.

Scotty

oh those abbreviation things are so convoluted now.... you can almost describe your entire adult life with one of those! DCEBMISOCBF4LTR - which would mean divorced Christian educated black male in search of christian black female for long term relationship so much for first conversations! :rofl: ps - I'm sure my name would be among those that threw off the creator of this thread. I honestly don't know how to help get over that... just consider how big my shoes are, that should help

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Who cares whether anyone is black or white. I hope the people on the board have intellects which trancend that kind of thing. As for revealing gender, people are welcome to put m,f,cd, or tg etc in their profile if they so choose. It's all based on trust anyway, so it's not enforcable and if people want to lie, I don't recommend it, but that's up to them.

Who cares whether anyone is black or white. I hope the people on the board have intellects which trancend that kind of thing.

Infact my proposal was not about discrimination. Of course.

As I said, it's only about a more informative forum, where everyone can feel more confortable. Maybe it's only a matter of mine (probably, judging from what I've read so far).

As someone has argued, in some of my first posts here I confused men with women, with all that can follow from such error. Please don't misuderstand me: it was only my fault, nobody said nothing to bring me in error.

As for revealing gender, people are welcome to put m,f,cd, or tg etc in their profile if they so choose. It's all based on trust anyway, so it's not enforcable and if people want to lie, I don't recommend it, but that's up to them.

I totally agree: every word written here is based on trust, and everybody has to do his/her own considerations. All I was thinking was to improve the forum's user-friendlyness (it doesn't come to my mind to insert my sex in the "location" field), but if this is too undesired work and/or the forum lives well in the actual manner, it's ok for me. As I said, it's only to know how things work, in a way or another.

Chirone

I'm like Firefox. I don't recommend lying either. Sooner or later you will accidentally trip yourself up and get caught big time. This has happened to some here before. IMHO---being trueful is still the best policy, but to each his own. You are the one that will suffer the concequences, (SP), in the long run. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm in favor of adding a male/female profile info (not forced, so if there's someone who wants to hide their gender, they can do it), and showing it under the avatar too. I think that'd be a good idea as mods could more effectively remove spam from women's forum etc.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

You will see I added (MWM) for Married-White-Male.

Ah Ha - now it makes sense - I though it was for Must-Want-More! :evil:

Actually as the MOD for the girls forum, I would be opposed to blocking access for male members of the forum, for me it is not the gender which is of concern, but the type of reply.

In general I have little contribution for the guy's section as I cannot relate to many of the issues, on the flip-side of this it is a pity that some of the guys do not recognise this in relation to the girl's forum. :D

But I feel it is OK to post guys in the Girl's and girls in the Guy's area providing it is appropiate and does not change the subject or tone of the posting theme.

As for identification being compulsary - please remember that Girls tend to be targets for the wirdos out there - I guess I get a PM every week which targets my underwear etc. preferances! :wink::wink:

BB

i've read most of this thread and forumed my opinion... loosely that is. I don't think id should be made the rule for similar reasons to BB. the precious few women we have will soon be gone... targets of guys who can't get a hold of themselves!!! Lots of times i've been tempted (and even yielded to it) to post in the gals forum. once id's are made of gender, temptatoin will rise (not necessarily followed through anymore than now) but to me, if i'm a 'nice' guy and i'm even more tempted.. what of the 'weirdos' BB is talking about who already can't help themselves. I don't often PM female posters because I don't want to be lumped into the weirdo group either. i just like the pics and stories women post.. so that is what i read. ok, i digressed a lot here. back on topic... no manditory ID of gender should be the case, nor blocking access to any forum based on gender either (but fellas, continue to ease up on the gals forum like we've been doing) now that i'm on track, time to end......... RPM

It's sortr of up to the honor system to put if you are really male or female or anything else. You can lie but we chat so much about so many different stuff and offer and give advice about so many different stuff that what would be the use to lie what you are? What you might be wondering or might want to know would not apply then, and then you wouldn't get any information you could use. I chat and reply to a lot on here and try to keep it as straight and not confusing as possible both to have fun and maybe learn something. What are you learning if you are lying?...you know? CHEERS!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 months later...

I think some of the more common ones are:

MWM = Married White Maile

SWM = Single White Male

SWF = Single White Female

GWM = Gay White Male

I don't know the PC-abbreviations for African-American, Hispanic, or Asian, but I'm assuming it's along those lines.

SQ....not your garden variety MWM.....but then again, no one is. :-)

To be all inclusive, one would have to add a wide variety of descriptors, as follows:

First Letter: Marital Status

S = Single

M = Married

D = Divorced

X = Separated

Second Letter: Living Status

A = Alone

C = Cohabitating

Third Letter: Gender Sex

Y = Male

X = Female

Z = Intergendered (XXY, XYY, etc.)

Fourth Letter: Sexual Identity (use the same lettering as for Gender Sex)

Fifth Letter: Sexual Preference (use the same lettering as for Gender Sex, but add)

B = Bi

N = Non (don't like sex at all)

Sixth Letter: Personal appearance (use same letters as for Gender sex, but add):

A = Androgynous.

This, given the above convention, I'm: XAYYXY

This just begins to cover it, as there's a wide range of variances and betweens!

I agree it would be a bad thing to ID people on this forum. Again, once you get to know people, you can generally figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Who cares whether anyone is black or white. I hope the people on the board have intellects which trancend that kind of thing.

As for revealing gender, people are welcome to put m,f,cd, or tg etc in their profile if they so choose. It's all based on trust anyway, so it's not enforcable and if people want to lie, I don't recommend it, but that's up to them.

Who really cares about gender, for that matter? If it's all that important, check the profile or ask a question. As for me, I think this topic belongs in the round file. :D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if you really want to know people's gender, there's a lot of inputs! First, there's the genetic gender, which includes XX and XY, as well as the variants, XXY, XYY, XXXY, XYYY, etc. Next, there's the physical gender, how they appear. Male? Female? Neuter? Intersexed? Many factors, including the genetic gender, play a role in gender appearance. Then there's the psychological gender, the one which the individual identifies with the most, and includes the same categories as in the physical gender. Finally, there's the gender preference, which really muddies the waters, as it includes same sex, opposite sex, bi, and the whole host of what might be between. As you can see, it gets a bit complicated. Therefore, my recommendation for this board is to simply limit it to whatever gender the poster would like to express. As for me, I'm a heterosexual male who enjoys wearing skirts (as mankind has done for tens of thousands of years) and heels (as men have done for hundreds of years). Normal? Not quite, if you limit my preferences to the last couple of decades. But quite normal if you extend them to the time of our Founding Fathers, most of whom wore hosiery, breeches, and extended coats (stockings, capris pants, and dresses, in other terms). And, yes, some wore heels, although they were usually relegated to less than 2-1/2 inches by the time our nation was formed.

As I do not wear high heels myself and am personally wired up to take pleasure from seeing women wearing them, I can understand why the ability to make a distinction between wearers is important to Chirone.

Having spent a (very) short amount of time in this forum, however, I think it is unique because it is primarily for people who like wearing high heels, and not just for those of us who like to see others wearing them.

It is a significant distinction for those of us who have become used to a certain way of participating in forums. I've only made a few posts here so far, but am probably guilty of making numerous mistakes already. The important thing for me is that I hope to discover a lot from others who are clearly passionate about something I am interested in.

I don't think you should add a gender signifier because (1) some people will not answer or lie and (2) it will change the way the board is used. It seems to me that the lack of gender distinctions allows everybody to get on with the main subject of interest :roll:

Anyway, my tip for those who want to find out more about the members is to read their posts and learn about them that way. Or you could take the lazy approach and read the following thread :wink:

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=20&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0