New member and some pics

Anton

Welcome to hhplace, Anton! Very nice pics to start off with! I bet you get many good heeling hours in those. We'd love to hear any stories of you being out and about if you have them. Pull up a chair, kick back, and feel comfy!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Anton -

Nice looking boots and welcome to the forum. Will you tell us a little more about boots?

Your photos have a professional touch to them. Were they done is a studio?

Rather than bombarding a new member with too many questions I again say welcome and that we are looking forward to your posts.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I like the heel style in your picture. It's in-between the chunky heel and a stiletto. It would be easily accepted by Joe Public. I have a pair with similar heels which I hope to start wearing in public after a few more weeks of my chunky heels. Welcome to the club. BlueTango

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE HEELED GUYS HERE!

First of all, thanks for your message I really enjoy to share this experience with you.

To Shafted, Kneehighs, Terayon, Iloveboots, Canadianbeaver17, Bluetango, Thightbootguy, Shockqueen and Larry thanks for your welcome messages, your words and your kind compliments to me. It's really nice to be here and of course I want to participate as much as I can...

Let me tell you something about myself. I'm 31, graphic designer, illustrator and amateur photographer. I've been in love about boots since I can remember, all my life I have had at least one pair, particularily interested into cowboy boots, side zip boots and cop boots, and then I discovered your forum, and another passion came to me: hi-heeled boots. I have some pairs I wear all the time in and out, cuban heeled boots with 2 inches heels, and then you show me that the limit hasn't been reached, I loved everone of the images and comments you have posted here, so I wanted to be a part of it.

The boots i posted here are a Nine West leather zip boot pair, a bit more than 3 inches high.

Posted Image

The heels this pair have are something i never imagined to wear, but i realized they match very well with some of the clothes I have (in the pics I have shared with you I'm wearing a blue cotton shirt and Sansabelt slacks, they play wonderfully with these boots!) When I bought this pair i was not sure how to do it, but since i was so sure that was my size i asked the saleswoman to give me that pair. She was so curious about me since i was walking around the boots rack for almost ten minutes before i decided to talk to her, she was very kind to me, and i went back home with these new boots, very anxious to understand what you guys feel when you wear your high heels... When i put my feet into them for the first time, WOW! It was an absolute revelation! I never imagined heels to be like these. Now I know why you guys cannot live without them!

Well guys this is all for now, I really appreciate the warm welcome you have gave to me, hope to read more about you and of course to see more heel pictures, you're awesome!

salutes and wishing you a Happy New Year

Anton.

*ps. here's another picture for you, hope you like it, BTW, I'd like to mention Jim from New Zealand, the sight of his pictures and heels were a great inspiration and a good dose of courage to post mine here, thanks to everyone!

Posted Image

Anton Thanks for the close up. Glad you found the confidence to go into Nine West and purchase them. Board member pam is originally from Mexico, but now resides here in nyc. So if your travels ever take you to nyc, let us know!

Just wondering (and if you don't feel comfortable stating so in public, I totally understand) what city of Mexico you are from? Mexico City, Guadelajara, Tapachula?

Bueno mi amgio. Ya me voy. Tengo mucho hambre y puedo comer todo la vaca! Hasta luego y feliz nuevo ano!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Anton Thanks for the close up. Glad you found the confidence to go into Nine West and purchase them. Board member pam is originally from Mexico, but now resides here in nyc. So if your travels ever take you to nyc, let us know!

Just wondering (and if you don't feel comfortable stating so in public, I totally understand) what city of Mexico you are from? Mexico City, Guadelajara, Tapachula?

Bueno mi amgio. Ya me voy. Tengo mucho hambre y puedo comer todo la vaca! Hasta luego y feliz nuevo ano!

Good to know you liked the close up, Kneehighs, and yes these boots are so nice and the heels are something I enjoy very much, that i believe the experience to go to Nine West was well worth :D mmm, maybe soon I'll go and see if I find another interesting pair to wear, hehe. Thanks so much for the invitation to go to NYC, too, you're so kind!

Gracias por escribir, kneehighs, te deseo un Feliz Año Nuevo!

saludos,

from Mexico City,

Anton.

Hey Anton, Thanks for another great pic. I was just wondering if I could ask you a question. I'm from Guatemala and it's common that men there don't get any taller than 5' 8". I'm 5'11" so Im the exception. May I ask how tall you are?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Thanks for the kind words, Anton. You're right. It's still kind of odd to get up the courage to purchase shoes in the store. Being a size 11-12 US woman's, they are hard to find in some stores. It's still funny to see their looks on their face. I haven't had one bad response at a store. Just one time a guy was like "whoa, look - he's trying them on!". It wasn't a shock or bad thing, it was more like "ooo look at that plane". haha keep it up!

Anton:-) Welcome to the Forum. Hope you like posting here. Those are nice pics of your outfits and boots. I really like those boots. I'm going to have to check out the Nine West boots a bit closer. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I was just wondering if I could ask you a question. I'm from Guatemala and it's common that men there don't get any taller than 5' 8". I'm 5'11" so Im the exception.

May I ask how tall you are?

Hi Kneehighs, thanks for your message and your comments. Well, mexican men height is so similar to your country, I'm 5'8", but with 3 inches heels i can reach 5'11", at least while I'm wearing them, hehe. thanks for asking.

salutes,

Anton

Thanks for the kind words, Anton.

You're right. It's still kind of odd to get up the courage to purchase shoes in the store. Being a size 11-12 US woman's, they are hard to find in some stores. It's still funny to see their looks on their face. I haven't had one bad response at a store. Just one time a guy was like "whoa, look - he's trying them on!". It wasn't a shock or bad thing, it was more like "ooo look at that plane". haha

keep it up!

Yes I understand you very well, canadianbeaver:

You see, before my first pair of heels i never realized that mexican shoe sizes were the same for both men and women -even women shoes are a little tight though- (I'm size 7 MX, about 10 1/2 US) , first time i was very confused about this, besides I was really nervous about buying heels, but I said to myself "hey, go ahead!" Once I get back home i put them on my feet, wow, it was great! The sales woman who sold those boots to me told me that she (the girl for whom she supossed i was buying those boots) would be very happy to wear them, since they were very confortable, well, by now I can say she was totally right, at least my feet say so, he he!

thanks for your message! - salutes, Anton

Anton:-)

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you like posting here. Those are nice pics of your outfits and boots. I really like those boots. I'm going to have to check out the Nine West boots a bit closer.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks for your comments, Dawn HH, I really enjoy these boots, and I tried to match them with the outfit style i wear usually (even I use to wear suit and tie most of the time), I think the combination works well, at least i think they work well for me. Good to know you liked the boots, and yes they made me wish to go back to Nine West to buy another pair, yeah!

thanks again, and be well! salutes. Anton.

That second outfit looks good with the boots also.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thanks Dawn HH, is nice to be here in this forum, here i'm sending a pic with a third outfit,

Posted Image

this time boot heels are mostly hidden by pants, i think is a nice outfit too...

be well , salutes to everybody.- Anton.

The third outfit also looks great on you too. Very nice. Can you tell us about your boots? Do you have other styles of boots in your collection?

Hi Dawn HH: I consider myself a newbie in this high heeled adventure that you have traveled very well, I'm starting to understand why you enjoy wearing heels like these, and I'm realizing why you think they're good for guys too. So I'm starting to add high heels to my collection recently, I have a lot of pairs like these (they're shown in the Dior boots thread):

Posted Image

The boots I have are from 2 to 2 1/2 inches heel height, by now i have three pairs higher than 3 inches, two black pairs (you have already seen one of them in the pics I posted here) and a brown one, if I have a chance I'll take some pics to show them to you, and who knows, maybe I could add more high heeled pairs to my collection! thanks for your message, Dawn HH, salutes. Anton.

As a full time heel wearer i love your look. i like guys in heels to look like guys. not a prejudice just a preference. Id love to talk more so email me if you like

bluenail2@yahoo.com

Jack Miller

Thanks Jack, it woud be great to talk further about. thanks for your invitation.

Posted Image

By now, I wanted to post another pic, brown boots this time, I'll post more pics with these ones soon. salutes, Anton-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...