New member and some pics

Anton

Anton, I haven't responded to your postings much (just lack of time really), but I have to admit you have a real good look going for you there.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 months later...

Hello to everyone, a lot of time since I wrote, but it's nice to see the forum is still growing full of hi-heeled enthusiastic guys, I have had some free time and i've made some new pics i wanted to share with you, it's nice to have a chance to write again!

Posted Image

Posted Image

salutes,

Anton

Anton:-)

Very nice outfits and a great look for you. Congrats!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Thank you so much, Dawn HH, i'm trying to post as much as I can, it's nice to have the chance to share with you, heel fans!!!

thanks so much for your comments, my friend.

salutes,

Anton.

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Anton, I must say you have presented a really great look for men wearing heels. I prefer men to look like men and women to look like women. Unfortunately, because shoe makers don't really consider men's shoe fashion, most men who want to wear heels are more or less forced to buy shoes that are both designed and sized for women. But I think you have struck the perfect match of men and heels. Keep those pix coming amigo.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Hola Anton,

I must say you have presented a really great look for men wearing heels. I prefer men to look like men and women to look like women. Unfortunately, because shoe makers don't really consider men's shoe fashion, most men who want to wear heels are more or less forced to buy shoes that are both designed and sized for women. But I think you have struck the perfect match of men and heels. Keep those pix coming amigo.

Thank you so much, Guy N. Heels, I agree with you about men should have the choice to get high heeled shoes/boots as easily as women do, it seems shoe makers haven't noticed many guys appreciate heels too, and of course I'd be happy if someday I can get my boots or shoes with the heel height I like to wear.

Thanks for your comments about my outfit, I really enjoy to wear hh boots (the ones I use the most are my 2 1/2 in cuban heel boot, confortable and nice to wear since they were made for men)

Posted Image

, and believe me higher heels would make me feel happy, I'm on the hunting!

Here's another pic, and of course I'll keep posting everytime I have the chance.

Posted Image

Thanks again for your message and compliments!

salutes,

Anton

• 1 month later...

Those look like a nice pair of boots and not too feminine despite the heel. A good choice for adding to your wardrobe Anton

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Tubehead, Shyguy I agree with you both, that's what i like from this pair, nice heels and shape, and even very neutral to be added to a man's wardrobe (I'm still thinking what kind of clothes could be the best match for them). thanks for your comments, salutes, Anton .....

Anton:-) I agree with the other guys on those boots. A great pair for streetheeling out in public. They have a male look to them with a nice block heel. I wouldn't mind a pair of them myself. How high is the platform and the heel? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Thanks Dawn HH Yes I agree with you that this pair have a good male look, I'm waiting them to come home and then we'll see how they look in my feet, the seller says they have a 3 1/2 in heel and 1 inch platform, sounds good to me, i'm sure they will be great! salutes, Antonio ...