HOT or NOT experiment

kneehighs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when it gets down into the lower 8's, I'll put up a new pic. This is fun. More of you should join me on Hot or Not. It's a great way to let the world see that it's ok for men to wear heels. The more they see it, the more natural or excepting we or it becomes.

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

Could it be, johnnyheels, that your shoes are better looking than you are? :smile::wink1::lmao::wink::thumbsup: (a bit of humor, there)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

johnie... All kidding aside, when you put your picture out there of you without high heels, you are another guy with a picture there. When your picture is there of you wearing high heels, now you are someone unique and I'm sure opinions range from, "who is that perv?" to "Cool.This guy has the guts and confidence to wear high heels and post a picture on-line. Cudos to him!" Whether we admit it or not, we all react to unique, one way or another. I've always admired your attitude about the way you approach things from wearing high heels to doing something like this. Keep having fun, my friend, and keep sharing your experiences with us.:thumbsup: