HOT or NOT experiment

kneehighs

I have still a lot of interesting ideas. 1. Double registering at "Hot or not" as male and female member with the same identity and showing the same high heels pictures without face. 2. Or showing stilettos and block heels under the same identity. One time as girl and one time as guy. 3. Or showing high heeled boots as a guy with a bald head and a typical male leather outfit or with long hairs (rsp. a wig) and a typical girls outfit. ... I'm sure to have at least 999 further funny ideas. But my belief in polls is shrinking. Last night I heard in a comedy show in TV that 30% of the german population are knowing the politician Kurt Beck but 39% were convinced in the same inquiry that the new chairman of the social democratic party is doing a good job. But thats Kurt Beck :o;)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the pic standing up n my tommyhill kneehighs droppod to a 5.4 so I dropped on a new pic sitting on a weight bench with black pumps clearly vissable and it has rissin to a 8.8. Go figure!

real men wear heels

Well the pic standing up n my tommyhill kneehighs droppod to a 5.4 so I dropped on a new pic sitting on a weight bench with black pumps clearly vissable and it has rissin to a 8.8. Go figure!

This pic has been from N 8.1 to 8.8 and holding at an 8.Posted Image1.

real men wear heels

Maybe they aren't even seeing the heels and are voting for the more traditional look of the the picture itself.

Maby or maby not. Don't know how you could miss the heels if you see the whole pic. Any rate, I have a few more great ideas. This is going to be fun.LOL

real men wear heels

Well, because I was bored stiff after watching The Apprentice last night, I decided to post a picture at hot or not again...just for fun.

Here is the link: http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EZNZBQR&key=DHN

Assuming the computer generated final rating is correct and assuming that people who rated me saw my shoes, my average score of 9.8 isn't too bad,considering that I am wearing skinny pants and stiletto pumps

edit: After 10 votes, avg was 9.8. After 19, avg was 8.6, after 33 votes avg was 7.6 ;)

Now at a solid 7 after 246 votes. The more votes I get, the more volume of votes it will take to sway my rating in either direction. So far stabilizing at 7, which isn't bad considering how my stilettos are so blatantly displayed in my picture.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 weeks later...

7.3 after 270 votes. If I could sell my score right now for money I would, as I like to get out of the elevator on the way up. Anyone else have any updates? Pumps, do you still have a hot or not page? johnie? Newfie?

7.3 after 270 votes.

If I could sell my score right now for money I would, as I like to get out of the elevator on the way up.

Anyone else have any updates? Pumps, do you still have a hot or not page? johnie? Newfie?

Yes. I am trying a new pic but it didn't come out to well.Can't see the shoes very well. 5.3 with 38 votes. I'll let it go for a few days and post a better one with the shoes so noticable you can't miss them.

real men wear heels

^ thanks for the follow through! As far as my pics are concerned, my ratings stay about the same with or without heels.

• 1 month later...

New pic. Got an 8 rating so far but only 14 votes Think they're looking at the shoes? Posted Image

Speaking technically from the standpoint of the artistic composition of your photo, I can say for sure that they are not, that most people will not notice your shoes at all. The viewer's eyes are drawn to your arms, pectorals, and face because 1) they are very bright in contrast to the dark background you are standing in front of; 2) they are front and center, and contrast in their visual simplicity and clarity against the clutter of equipment behind you; 3) the story your photo tells, of you being a happy and successful body builder in your weight room, puts your viewers' focus there; and 4) your green tank T-shirt matches the dark gray-green carpet and dark greenish cast of your weight room in the photo, which further connects you to your weight room and your story as a body builder.

Your shoes, however, are barely visible because 1) black does not contrast well against the dark carpet and black weights; 2) they are near the bottom of the frame; 3) the shape of the pump tends to blend into the shape of the weight set (visual complexity about equal, so that there is not much contrast there, either); and 4) heels are so incongruous to your story as a body builder for those of your viewers who are not hhplace members that many of your viewers will just screen them out.

If you want to try an experiment and can have another photograph made, try the same exact pose in the same exact place, but with the following changes: 1) wear bright red pumps (colorwheel opposite to the green of your weight room), also with stiletto heels; 2) wear a matching red tank T-shirt (connects your body to the shoes) but wear the same blue jeans (which will go very well with bright red); 3) lay a single round weight flat on the floor and rest your foot on that, or turn the weight set end-on to the camera (or perhaps at an angle so the viewer can see the shaft sticking out the end of the weight), so that the round shape of the weight contrasts against the shape of your shoe; 4) paint the weight(s) you rest your foot on a steel gray to match the Nautilus machine in the background, or borrow some weights covered in gold plastic (to highlight your bright red pumps), either which will contrast against the dark carpet; and 5) turn the camera so that the frame is vertical so that you can get both feet in the picture, and to put more focus on you and a little less on your weight room. Then, post that to Hot or Not and see what happens.:wavey:

By the way, apart from the question about whether people are looking at your shoes, this is the most flattering and effective photo I've seen you in, Johnie, and tells in a most compelling way the story of a happy guy who really enjoys being a body builder.:smile:

I'm at 7.5 after 55 votes. I can't remember when I've had such a high score after so many votes. Even without heels. The red pumps seem to be a hit.

GREAT! :smile::wavey::sad:;)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...