my new black 3 " go-go-boots

JackTheHeel

Hello everybody, I am new here. 2 weeks ago i got my new black 3 " go-go-boots from HowCool.com. Had them on a couple of times. Today at fleamarket, one girl took a double look and same at another fleamarket. Have not shown to my wife but my girlfriend said that those are woman shoes. I said I don´t care if they are for women or men, I just like them.[http://www.queenfashions.com/images/knee_high_boots/lgGOGO300-BPU.jpg]

Those are actually very comfortable, and can be worn for quite a long ways. Unfortunately, I wore out the heel on mine, and didn't really think it was worth the effort to have those heels re-done, so I'm just waiting til I can get another pair.......in black again of course. Just really nice comfy boots! ;)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Posted Image

Yeah, they are nice, but, after all this time, and how I've evolved in my shoe wearing, I can't bring myself to wear low, broad heels. I have to have stilettos or it's just not worth my time.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Ditto JeffB. As a stiletto wearer, I actually find large chunky heels more difficult to walk in if you can believe it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

JackTheHeel:-) Welcome to the Forum. Those Go-Go boots with the 3" block heel are really cool. I have been trying to talk myself into a pair for a while. You should be able to wear them anywhere under long jeans. One thing that bothers me is---your wife doesn't know, but your G/F does??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Ditto JeffB. As a stiletto wearer, I actually find large chunky heels more difficult to walk in if you can believe it.

Oh, yeah, I can believe it. If you're so used to wearing stilettos like I am, chunky heels can be plenty awkward to walk in. It's also something of a comedown since I started out in chunky heels, something I haven't worn for quite awhile now.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JackTheHeel:-)

Welcome to the Forum. Those Go-Go boots with the 3" block heel are really cool. I have been trying to talk myself into a pair for a while. You should be able to wear them anywhere under long jeans. One thing that bothers me is---your wife doesn't know, but your G/F does???

Cheers---

Dawn HH

My wife don´t like at all me in heels, so I don´t wear heels with her. GF is more understanding - lets me wear heels with her, but is not very supportive.

JackTheHeel

My wife don´t like at all me in heels, so I don´t wear heels with her. GF is more understanding - lets me wear heels with her, but is not very supportive.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something here...

Does your wife and GF know of each other? If so, do they approve of that solution but not your heels? Hrm...

Stick with the GF and let her get used to your heels.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

thighhighs:-) Wife and GF know of each other and both approve of that solution. When we got married my wife didn´t know about heels. To GF I told about heels when we met. I am satisfied with the situation: I wear heels weekends with GF and that is enough for me. Cheers--- JackTheHeel

Could you imagine this thighighs? What is more strange, a men who was a wife and a girlfriend that one knows the other or a men who wears high heeled shoes? JackTheHeel is the answer!!! ;) Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

JackTheHeel:-)

I take it that you are married to your wife---your wife knows that you also have a G/F---and that's all right with your wife? Just trying to wrap this around my mind.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Yes, Dawn HH, you took it right. We have been married 26 years. Been with GF 8 years. Was with GF last sunday at fleamarket with heels. GF said she didn´t like my heels. I said they are only shoes, rest of me is OK. She didn´t say anything.

Keep heeling,

JackTheHeel