WHO WILL BE THE FIRST?

mskim61

I have been a shadow lurker for awhile and have finally registered because of all the positive feedback that I see. This is comforting to one feeling lost. Anyways, on to my topic. Here in the USA NINEWEST is a major player in the women's shoe industry. Within the last year they have begun to offer many of their styles in US womens size 11 and 12. I have followed Ninewest for years since they offer a quality product at a reasonable price. I usually wear a us womens 11 and have had great success with them. It is just interesting to note their addition of many styles in larger styles. Are they close to boldly going where no man has gone before?(yes, I have seen the William Shatner commercial)

Greetings mskim61 from a fellow New Englander! This is scary as we even have the same shoe size. :wink:

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Welcome, mskim61 glad you've joined us. As for NINEWEST shoes, I've bought several pairs over the years and have always enjoyed their quality, style and looks. I usually wear a US Woman's size 10½ although I can usually get away with wearing a size 10 in most brands. I have one particular pair of NineWest 3" Loafer style pumps, size 10, that I am particularly fond of. They're just a little too short. I've tried stretching them but I think I've reached the point where they won't stretch any further. So, I only wear them for short periods or until my toes start to tingle. Then I have to change into another pair that fits better. I find Bandolino shoes run just a little larger and fit me better. Ninewest and Bandolino are just about equal in style, comfort and quality. I wish you good luck with your heel wearing. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Mskim61:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. It's a bit scary when you finally decide to stop lurking and join the board. We are all a friendly bunch here so you should fit right in. Mickey has worn Nine West and Bandolino brands through the years, but I haven't found anything from them for myself yet, but what Bubba says is true...they are of good quality. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Welcome Mskim61, Not to long ago a shop attendant told me the main reason for seing larger sizes in the shops these days is that young girls nowadays are having bigger feet then they used to a few years back. Even at the mass-shoes stores we see sizing going up over size 42 (EU).

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Welcome aboard, Mskim61! I hope you'll enjoy yourself here! As for Nine West, I've always liked their shoes, especially their pumps, but I wear size 13, so it's highly unlikely they'll ever offer shoes in my size. :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

So many of my friends and acquaintances talk about how their 10-11 year old daughters and granddaughters are already wearing US10's. Sinc we know that at that age they're still growing, we know there will be a greater demand for fashionable shoes in larger sizes. Its good to see that shoe makers and sellers are recognizing that. The ones that produce more sooner (like Payless) will develop brand loyalty that will carry for the next thirty or forty years. I'm glad to see Ninewest stepping forward also.

Nine West certainly have some great styles (I've seen some gorgeous shoes on the net) and when I go back to the states in a few months I will make sure I stop by a store again and if the price and style is right I may buy a pair. :wink: BTW - Welcome to the HHplace. I'm new too. Nice to know there are so many others like us! :lol:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

*SLAPS HIMSELF ON FORHEAD* Sorry where are my manners? Welcome to wonderful, magical place that is hhplace.org.

yes welcome along and thanks for bringing his to our attention.

I notice that the UK size 8 looks huge to me......

must be all that chicken and beef stuffed withe growth hormones making our children big.

organic is the way forward and avoid aspartame at all costs, it is killing you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steps down off of his soap box,

Nigel

(if you dont belive me, go to google and type in aspartame)

The angels have the phonebox.

mskim61, Welcome to the board!!! Oh yeah...........Nine West!!! Ok it's great to have them carry size 12 but could they have them in the outlet stores so I could try them on?!! I was up at one of their stores Kittry Maine and all they had were 11's. :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Welcome and a clerk at my local Ninewest store told me several months ago that size 12 was only available on the Ninewest website. So far I haven't ordered anything but I do look every now and then.

Go gently through life.

mskim61, Welcome to the board!!!

Oh yeah...........Nine West!!! Ok it's great to have them carry size 12 but could they have them in the outlet stores so I could try them on?!! I was up at one of their stores Kittry Maine and all they had were 11's. :wink:

Cool! A Nine West store in Kittery. I'd definitely drive a couple of hours for a good shoe store, especially if all that they have is my size.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Cool! A Nine West store in Kittery. I'd definitely drive a couple of hours for a good shoe store, especially if all that they have is my size.

Did I also mention that there is a skechers and a Candies (I think) outlet as well?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Did I also mention that there is a skechers and a Candies (I think) outlet as well?

Even better, hoverfly. All the more reason to go shoe shopping. Got a pair of CAndies boots that I wear around and about. Wouldn't at all mind having more if there is an outlet there.

Here's a couple of items from Bandolino.com, a subsidiary of to the same parent company of Nine West. Bandolino makes an outstanding shoe as good as Nine West (they are corporately related). Usually the interior lining on a Bandolino shoe is also very smooth, soft, and non-grainy. As opposed to some shoes which have a course, grainy texture to their leather.

As of today, the Elice is still available in Black Croco, size 11,12...get it while it's available. These are hot. The only drawback is the height of their heel.

Posted Image

And for someone who wants easy street heeling, here are some loafers with an oblique toe...I don't think there'd be any problem pulling these off in any situation IMO.

The Bandolino Zora in Black, size 11, 12. These are conservative women's shoes and could go well with some casual slacks and a golf shirt if that is your style:

Posted Image

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

And for someone who wants easy street heeling, here are some loafers with an oblique toe...I don't think there'd be any problem pulling these off in any situation IMO.

The Bandolino Zora in Black, size 11, 12. These are conservative women's shoes and could go well with some casual slacks and a golf shirt if that is your style:

Posted Image

Even though I haven't worn a stacked heel in years, those are nice shoes, perfect for weekend urban outings to the mall and such. I'd certainly go for shoes like those if they came in battleship (13) size.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I generally wear that style of shoes in public. Conservative colors (black, dark brown, cordovan and the like with 3" or 4" "thicker" heels. While obviously women's shoes to those that bother to take a second look, they aren't really obvious to those preoccupied in their own thoughts.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I can easily understand that shoe being popular for street-heeling with a comfortable chunky stacked heel under long jeans. Causual, but up-grade. and versatile. It looks like it's related to the penny loafer, but with a stacked heel. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!