Photos - 7 1/2" Fetish Black Patent High Heels

Kerridwyn

Hey

Camera Batteries are playing up but here are some early photos

Thes are 7 1/2 Inch high measured from the top of the heal were it joins the show to the the tip. I purchased 6 inch heels of Ebay????

Definitly not 6 inch heels and I cant walk in them but hey I aint complaining, they make good for sitting at the computer :o

Posted Image

Posted Image

More to come soon :)

VERY nice heels Keridwyn, the only 7.5" heels I would wear would have a 3.5" platform :) nice purchase though, hope you have years of fun with them! why do they have a 7.5" heel when you bought a supposedly 6" heel? simple: usually the larger sized heels will have a higher height heel, so what might be a 6" heel is a US womens 5 might be a 7"-7.5" in a US womens 12 - thats why I said the "platform only" thing as they are the advertized height in ALL the sizes! later, TXT-1

usually the larger sized heels will have a higher height heel, so what might be a 6" heel is a US womens 5 might be a 7"-7.5" in a US womens 12 - thats why I said the "platform only" thing as they are the advertized height in ALL the sizes!

later,

TXT-1

Ahh yes but these ones dont have a platform

yeah I know that they don't have a platform but I like plats because that's all I can get near me I know where the local Tony Shoes and Maya Shoes agent is...

although I could probably order some of Tony Shoes'

www.tonyshoesinc.com

"Hot-3" or "Hot-5" 6" (look Ma, NO platform!) sandals I prefer the 6"- 8.5" moulded plastic Platforms aka "Stripper shoes" as I know that there is a 75% chance, I will be able to walk in them. However, I was thinking of getting a pair of said "Hot-3's" or "Hot-5's" but then they'd probably end up also being 7.5" high, but then again....

I'll say this about those heels of yours though: they are"mouthwateringly good" not my choice. but nice anyway!

yeah I know that they don't have a platform but I like plats because that's all I can get near me I know where the local Tony Shoes and Maya Shoes agent is...

although I could probably order some of Tony Shoes'

www.tonyshoesinc.com

"Hot-3" or "Hot-5" 6" (look Ma, NO platform!)

Ebay is your friend, its were Ive purchase2d both my Elle 5 inch PVC stilleto Boots and Elle 7 1/2 inch Stilleto Pumps ....

oh and more piccies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hello Kerridwyn

these pumps are amazing i love this kind of shoes are very sexys

congratulations

i wish if we can see these pumps but you wearing them .......... :o

thank you, there more then what I expected and you can really feel the height.

I will try and take some photos of me wearing them however pray that I dont sprain a ankle or do my back in

:)

your new pumps are beautiful looking shoes but for me, being able to walk in them, especially outdoors, is something i would absolutely have to do. i think TXT is right in calling the style he mentioned, which is all i wear, "stripper shoes"! my favourite style when advertised on ebay always mentions dancing! different strokes for different folks!

That style of shoe is my favorite.....classic black pumps. I have a few pair of 5 inch heels and one pair of 6 inch pumps. It is amazing how much trickier it is to manuever when the heel height is only 1 inch higher. Although I have not mastered the 6 inch pumps for walking longer distances, I have learned that if I concentrate real hard on not letting my knees bend, I can do pretty well in them. Work on just locking your knees. It will force some strain on your ankles, but it seems to be the only way to adapt to higher heels.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Kerridwyn:-) My most favored style of heels are the pumps, and those pumps you have in shiny black patent are just fabulous. I truly hope that with practice you will some day be able to comfortably walk in them with confidence. I surely would never be able to do that in a million years, so more power to you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hey

Camera Batteries are playing up but here are some early photos

Thes are 7 1/2 Inch high measured from the top of the heal were it joins the show to the the tip. I purchased 6 inch heels of Ebay????

Definitly not 6 inch heels and I cant walk in them but hey I aint complaining, they make good for sitting at the computer :oops:

Posted Image

Posted Image

More to come soon :)

Hi Kerridwyn,

some time ago I bought similar sandalettes from Ebay ("The highest heels"). With your method I measured 19 cm (> 7.5''). The seller offered them as 16 cm (~6.5'') heels. My first try-on was a desaster :D I even wasn't able to stand on them with straight knees. Not talking about walking. They are simply too high for me.Wearing them while posting my answer, no problem. But I like to wear my shoes on the street :D

I have to confess: Absolutely impossible for me :o

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Well I got cheeky yesterday after finding my silk dressing gown and took the following photos;

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And also some photos of my budding high heel collection which include

Ellie 5 inch stilleto PVC Thigh High boots, Ellie 7 inch Black Patent Stilleto Heels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I do plan on getting some knee high boots which are along the lines of these;

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

Id also love some tips in how to break myself into those 7 inch pumps, keeping my legs straight is impossible

Kerridwyn:-) Very nice pics with an interesting collection of hosiery to offset your extreme heels. The silk robe makes for a great background. As for suggestions on being able to walk in those very high heels---practice, practice, practice! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Kerrydwyn asked:

Id also love some tips in how to break myself into those 7 inch pumps, keeping my legs straight is impossible

As one that has been struggling with getting used to wearing 7" heels for a couple of years now, the only advice I can give to you is to practice, practice, practice. I have gone through all of the different heights from 3" through 7" as well as all of the intermediate heights and found that the 7" heels really tax my entire ability. While I am at a point where I can straighten my knees and walk for a reasonable distance, I don't believe they will ever be as comfortable for me to wear as my 6", or even 6½" heels are to wear.

Just stay the course, practice, practice, practice and eventuallyou'll be able to wear them without problems.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im guessing here but I imagine it isnt just practice, practice, practice in 7 inch heels once or twice a month or even weekly but every day. That is based on Bubba's report that after 3 years he still hasnt mastered it totally. Is this correct? Jeff

kerridwyn those sure are great heels and love the look with the stockings very sexy. and yes the only way to get used to them is to just keep wearing them, i myself am just getting to grips with 5 an 5.5. and i would like a pair of knee boots like those u pictured as well. they are great and look awesome. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Kerridwyn:-) Bubba136 and Nhoj62 know of what they say as they have been through the ordeals of trying to learn to walk in 7.5" heels, I haven't. One thing that I can attest to is the fact that those heels and hose sure do make your legs and feet look fantastic. Cheers--- Dawn HH

i have to correct you there dawn HH as i have not yet been throught that ordeal, am dealing with 5 and 5.5, tho any day now i should have a pair of sevens arriving, so i can begin the fun or is it torture, lol later an happy 7" heeling nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

People are right, its all down to practice, practice, practice. I started wearing high heels when I was 14 (4 inchers). Since then I have on and off been in heels. Over the last 6 years I have been able to indulge myself frequently and often spend an hour or two in shoes/boots with heels no lower then 61\2". I take a US11/UK9 in that heel height. If you go to me site www.groups.yahoo.com/group/dianahighheels you will see that I have several pairs of extreme heels, 71\2", these I can now walk in and stand with straight legs. Yes, my steps are very small, one cannot stride but walking around the house in them is indeed enjoyable. I can also walk in ballet heels but enjoy the bent toe and arch effect. Do NOT expect to master 7" heels over night, it just will not happen but little and often. A good trick I have found is that you start the session off in 5" heels, walkin them for abit, then put 6" heels on, again walk around, let your calfs get used to them before slipping on the 7" heels. stand straight up and well, small steps and concentrate on keeping your back and knees straight. Yes you will sweat, you will ache, least your legs and back but when it all comes together theres nothing sexier or more enjoyable then having mastered the ultimate heel. 7 inches of pure pleasure. Try wearing them to bed, that helps loosen the tendens at the back of the leg also gets your foot bones positioned in the arch. have fun, don't fret, it will come.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Nhoj62:-) Thanks for the heads-up, I stand corrected. Keep practicing and some day you will be up there with Bubba136. Diana High Heels:-) That is good advice that you gave us for anyone wanting to learn to wear extreme heels. Cheers--- Dawn HH