Mission Accomplished!! Now Wearing Heels In Public

LondonMaleInHighHeels

Hi all,

After years of frustration of not having the guts to wear heels in public, I have now found the confidence to do so.

I have now been wearing 4" stiletto heeled boots out for the past 4 weeks and with each venture, gaining more confidence.

So far I have had no bad experiences, in fact only good comments from females liking my taste in boots and telling me to keep wearing them.

Is now a more happy person now being able to wear them.

Couple pairs of my boots I've worn out below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Londonmaleinheels:-) COngrats on finally being able to wear your boots out in public. The pics show that you have a very fine collection for street-heeling. The more you do it the more confidence you gain. Congrats again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Nice boots. I’m glad you discovered wearing them in public is a hoot. Remember to be cautious, just don’t let it show. Looking forward to reading about your outings. Have fun

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Remember to be cautious, just don’t let it show

Why should he remember to do that? By all acounts he is, otherwise he wouldn't be getting comments. I agree there's a difference between letting it show and being outrageous though. I'd say, let it show but don't be outrageous.

LondonMaleInHighHeels, I too offer my congratulations. I like your selection of footwear, especially the black stilleto boots. Keep on wearing and let us all know how the comments are from all.. Jim

What model/style are the black Bronx boots with the 6 straps and buckles? How high is that thin heel? Are those still a current design? I'd like to look for a pair too. Size 7 should be easy enough to find somewhere...

What model/style are the black Bronx boots with the 6 straps and buckles? How high is that thin heel? Are those still a current design? I'd like to look for a pair too. Size 7 should be easy enough to find somewhere... The sales are on. I haven't seen those anywhere yet. I'm sure Faith used to have similar boots. Where did you get them; and can you give me a rough idea on price?

You must be extremely proud of your boots. Wear them with pride and conviction. I especially love your black boots with the stiletto heels. Those pointed toes are a real turn-on. The silver studs are fantastic. once you go public you'll probably never want to wear boring men's shoes again. HIGH HEELS FOREVER! HIGH HEELS ARE POWERFUL!