New Shoes I've Ordered

JeffB

Well, folks! I'm at it again! Here's a new pair of shoes I've just ordered from Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

I've had my eye on these sharp looking slingbacks from this online store for quite some time, and when the price was lowered from $79.95 to $29.95, I jumped on this with both feet! The order's been placed and the shoes are on their way! I don't know about you, but just looking at those gorgeous shoes makes my mouth water!

Of course, once they arrive, I'll snap a pic of me in them for all to see! :-?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Love the slings Jeff..! Very cool indeed! Lots of style and class at very modest price. I don't own any sling backs but how can I not feel tempted by those beauties. Looking forward to seeing your pics of these when they arrive. jim Btw,what are you going to wear with them ?

JeffB:-) What a great looking pair of slingbacks. I like the detail design on the sides that help to break up some plainness. You can't beat the price, and I just know that you will wear them at work with pride. Oh yeah!!! Don't forget the pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

With any luck, the shoes should arrive by the end of the week, so I can take a pic of me in them early next week. The styling of the shoe was what really caught my eye when I first saw them, and I had been looking out for another pair of slings to add to my growing collection of shoes. As to what I'll wear with them, probably all black, co-workers say I look handsome in that color! :-?

Good news! The shoes arrived on Friday and they look great! The picture just doesn't do those terrific slings justice! I'll be wearing them at the office on Monday! Pics to follow! :-?

As promised, here's a pic of me wearing my new slingbacks I ordered from Sexy Shoes:

Posted Image

For this occasion, I wore all gray, save for my hosiery and underwear. The shoes were quite comfortable, easy to walk in, and co-workers were highly impressed with them, especially the croco print insert which made these slings really stand out. All in all, yet another good day in heels! :-?

Those are really awsome shoes. I have ordered shoes from sexy shoes before and have never been dissapointed. High heels forever, ward

High heels forever, ward

JeffB:-) Jeff, you have done it again. You never cease to amaze me. Your new sling-backs look really great on you and you have co-ordinated the perfect out-fit to go along with them. Enjoy them and may you wear them in good health for years to come. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Thanks for the kind words. The response I got from the slingbacks was amazingly positive. Even those long used to my wearing heels were surprised at my newest purchase. It's hard to describe how incredibly good it felt to wear such gorgeous shoes, definite affirmation of why I wear women's shoes.

Jeff - has your heel-wearing, and especially your recent shift towards going into greater heel-heights, inspired your female co-workers to compete a little and to increase their own heel-heighgts to keep up with you? Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Hi everyone -- thought I'd share my new shoes with everyone here rather than start a new thread.

Posted Image

I waltzed right into Fred Meyer and bought them like I owned the place. Didn't bother with a, "I wanna get these for my girlfriend" or anything. Very empowering, if I do say so. :-?

Those are umm different, not sure how much I like them, but I do like them. But all power to you just walking in and buying them. And thanks for sharing with us of lesser courage how easy it actually is :-?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Those are umm different, not sure how much I like them, but I do like them. But all power to you just walking in and buying them. And thanks for sharing with us of lesser courage how easy it actually is :-?

I very much appreciate the encouragement. Now, if I can only find a job with such open office-mates as JeffB or perhaps some friends with similar interests here in eastern Washington. :-)

Jeff - has your heel-wearing, and especially your recent shift towards going into greater heel-heights, inspired your female co-workers to compete a little and to increase their own heel-heighgts to keep up with you?

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

An interesting question. To tell you the truth, I don't think I've inspired any of my female co-workers to up the heel ante to keep up with me. Oh, they've been impressed with what what I wear, even awed in some cases, but they haven't mimicked me in that area. Woulda been kinda cool if they did! :-?

Greetings! Here are my latest additions to my ever growing collection:

Posted Image

These charming brown pumps with 4 1/2 heels (measured from the back) were made my a company called JK Fashions and were ordered from Sexy Shoes. As is usually the case, I wore all brown with these shoes, and, as usual, they were well received by my co-workers. Rarely does a day pass that I'm not complimented on my sense of style. And people talk more about my clothes than my shoes!

The pumps were quite comfortable and easy to walk in. And yes, I felt damn good in them. Wearing high heels feels very natural to me, like I've been wearing them all my life. When I stop to think about it, I pretty much have. I also ordered the same style in navy, and those look equally as sharp. Picture forthcoming!

Nice pumps JeffB. I also ordered a pair of sandels from howcool and I got them today. W-6in would like them. Not to steal your thunder but I got a pair of 8-inch white platform sandels. They are very steep and will take a while to get used to.

77r90dL lf

JeffB:-) Your collection is really growing. Very sharp out-fit and topped off, (or should I say bottomed off), with a very nice pair of brown stiletto pumps. They really look natural on you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

JeffB:-)

Your collection is really growing. Very sharp out-fit and topped off, (or should I say bottomed off), with a very nice pair of brown stiletto pumps. They really look natural on you. Cheers---

Dawn HH

Y'know, the funny part about it all is that little over a year ago, I never thought much about wearing brown, thought it was a dull and boring color. But today, I've come to appreciate what a great color brown is, especially at this time of year! It also helped to find nice brown shoes too!

:-?

JeffB:-) See!!! You are branching out into other colors. That's great. The shoes will do it every time. Buy the shoes, then you must match an out-fit to them in order to show the shoes off. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, here's the pic of me in the navy pumps that I promised:

Posted Image

Like the brown pumps, these shoes were comfortable, easy to walk in, and looked incredibly stylish! At the risk of sounding like an egomainiac, I looked damn good in them! THIS, everybody, is what a pump is all about!! It's the one shoe I've always loved, ever since I was a teenager and will never tire of wearing!

To Dawn: you're absolutely right! The shoes were the driving force in creating the outfits I needed to go with them. It's very important that my clothes look as good as my shoes!

JeffB:-) GO JEFF, GO!!! Your navy shoes look very nice on you and of course, you co-ordinated your out-fit perfectly. From one Meglomaniac to another, I'm with you. I have been wearing pumps since I was 12 years old and they are my all time favorite shoe. They can co-ordinate any out-fit, any season and I just love them. Cheers--- Dawn HH