pleaser brand

romu

Pleaser is still doing business, their stiles have not changed. I have seen recently a stile of thigh high and platform boots for sale at major shoe store here on the U.S.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I acquired a pair of Pleaser 5" stilettos the other day from a seller on eBay and just love them. They are not nearly as stiff as some of the other pumps I have. Indeed, they are so flexible that they stay put. I'd recommend them to anyone. Oh, and this particular style of shoe (their number 8220) goes all the way up to Size 14.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I've got a couple of pairs from Pleaser, and am very happy with them. I don't have any of their court shoes though, as the ones from Divine fit me better, and are available in leather. I can't speak for Alternative Footwear's mail order, as I live close enough to go in person, but they're very friendly and helpful. I once went in there and tried on five different pairs before settling on which I wanted. Chris

Has anyone recently purchased items to Pleaser ?

Their site seems to be quite inactive (the last modifications date back to 2002).

Thanx in advance for the people who will have any info on that brand.

Romu

I have a pair of pleaser pumps, bought them through pierresilber.

They are very sexy and good quality shoes.

Those shoes look like the same shoes that are offered by so many different on-line sellers that are made in China. Are they manufactured in Europe or the UK? is the material man made or natural leather? How about price? Are their prices in line with other sellers for similar shoes?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a few Pleaser pairs, and must say they are some of the most well-built pumps I've owned, alongside of Jante. The only point in favor of Jante is that theirs are U-throat pumps, whereas the rest are all V-throat vamps. I do enjoy them though! :-?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I noticed that the Pleasers have a different sole than the Jantes. It's more flexible and gives more. Plus the PU material is softer to the touch. I've had my Pleasers for a week now, wearing them a few hours at a time (and as I write this), and they've broken in to the point where the toes on my left foot aren't as pinched as they were before. The thing that imprese me the most is the fact that I can walk in a fluid motion and my heel won't pop out. I CAN make it pop out if I step a certain way, though. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE my Pleasers!:-?

I noticed that the Pleasers have a different sole than the Jantes. It's more flexible and gives more. Plus the PU material is softer to the touch. I've had my Pleasers for a week now, wearing them a few hours at a time (and as I write this), and they've broken in to the point where the toes on my left foot aren't as pinched as they were before. The thing that impresses me the most is the fact that I can walk in a fluid motion and my heel won't pop out. I CAN make it pop out if I step a certain way, though. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE my Pleasers!:-?

The sole on Katherine's Pleaser boots feel like rubber although it is probably some type of plastic. The soles I've seen on Ellies are made of a stiffer shinier plastic similar to vinyl siding.

I've also noticed that Pleaser's PU boots have a strong petroleum smell which is not altogether objectionable.

I noticed that the Pleasers have a different sole than the Jantes. It's more flexible and gives more. Plus the PU material is softer to the touch.

Michael

I have paid attention mostly to their dancer platforms. Anything with a KISS label seems to be made in China. These started out very inexpensively but are up in price equivalent to anything else, now. The Chinese shoes tend to run large, up to one size larger, in some styles but not all. The cut of the slides tends to turn the shoe so my heel goes off the inside of the shoe, so I don't have them. I prefer American-made platforms, but Chinese ones are becoming more prevalent.

• 7 years later...

In my collection I have a few Pleaser pairs also and I totally like the idea that they are made in large enough sizes even if some stores only carry up to size 10, what is that about 41 or so. The material and shape is not too special or fitting but the affordable price makes it worth it. The ballet heels not so, for $100 I am still working on my modifications but the knee-high lace-up 6 inch heel boots for less than $50 are nice for special occasions and wearable for long times.

That is right and I agree that Pleaser does fill a very important position on the food chain but I have a bit of an advantage that only about 5 miles from here there is a pleaser dealer with just about all the models and sizes so I can try them for fit and feel. Unfortunately when I ordered the ballet heels this local place was not just open as yet. While I am in the process of making some of my own heels Lord willing this week I am going back there to pick up a pair of square toe pumps.