If you have the balls ...

Puffer

I know nothing of the actress 'Zendaya', who is apparently the star of a forthcoming tennis-themed film 'Challengers'.   But she was pictured in Rome wearing a pair of eye-catching 5" white stilettos with tennis balls impaled on the heels.   It is apparent that the heels are parallel-sided 'dowels' in shape.   They look like the style of shoes jkrenzer would favour - if he has the balls!

83360929-13283887-image-m-127_1712575085320.jpg                                                      image.thumb.png.f628ffe4297adead55f24a65f0cabe73.png    

• Haha 3

From our perspective the girl wearing the shoes isn’t the focus.  It’s the shoes.  I’m surprised that nobody has mentioned the similarity between this photo and the famous older picture of the black panten leather pump with the 7” heel through the tennis ball 🎾 .  I am certain that it still is around on the internet somewhere and might even be in the Hhplace archives.  

• Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

12 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I don't know anything about her either, other than she is quite attractive, and evidently likes to wear high heels a lot.

Agree that she is attractive (if without a discernable figure) and does indeed favour high heels, despite being 5'10".   There's hope for the world yet!

20 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

From our perspective the girl wearing the shoes isn’t the focus.  It’s the shoes.  I’m surprised that nobody has mentioned the similarity between this photo and the famous older picture of the black panten leather pump with the 7” heel through the tennis ball 🎾 .  I am certain that it still is around on the internet somewhere and might even be in the Hhplace archives.  

Yeah, I seem to remember that one, but wasn't it a billiard ball? I did a quick Google search, and was unable to come up with it. There are many similar images, but not the one you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure I know which one that is.

This is where our opinions diverge. While such images are kind of cool, it is never just about the shoes, it's about the total package, and I'd much rather see if he or she (in my case, probably a she) can actually walk in whatever shoes are being publicized. According to reporting, Zendaya's limit is Louboutin Hot Chicks. Evidently, those about broke her. Probably sensational reporting, but that's what I heard.

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Yeah, I seem to remember that one, but wasn't it a billiard ball? I did a quick Google search, and was unable to come up with it. There are many similar images, but not the one you're talking about, and I'm pretty sure I know which one that is.

This is where our opinions diverge. While such images are kind of cool, it is never just about the shoes, it's about the total package, and I'd much rather see if he or she (in my case, probably a she) can actually walk in whatever shoes are being publicized. According to reporting, Zendaya's limit is Louboutin Hot Chicks. Evidently, those about broke her. Probably sensational reporting, but that's what I heard.

You are right, it wasn’t a tennis ball.  In fact, it was a pool ball -  a nine (9) ball if I recall correctly.  At any rate, it sure was a “provoking” picture.  And you are also right in that this particular picture is the focus on the total package.  My bad 😞 

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.