Maximal instep jutting

m1super90

Many guys appreciate the high instep of a girls foot as it bends in ultra high heels. For me, it's more about seeing the instep jut forward with each step. How it hangs over and ahead of her toes, the moment her ankle rocks forward and the front of the shoe slaps the pavement. I was wondering if anyone knows of a collection of photos or videos along this line. As an example, a photo off the most impressive instep bend I've seen yet is attached here. 

ultimate instep.jpg

• Like 1

Heels that make a girls forefoot arch back under her ankle when standing straight up, when walking, the heel strikes at a leaned-back angle. Then, tips forward, raising the height of the ankle off the ground as the stiletto comes to vertical. At the same time, the knee is moving to being straight, while the toes are pulled back behind/under the arch. The point of flex between them being the instep, which juts forward (the ankle long-ago being fully rotated rewarward). Basically, the opposite of everything that happens in flats. At a club or party I sometimes just sit back and admire how they gracefully adapt to this motion. Always easy to spot her in a crowd by the unique way she moves around. That, and all the guys are staring :giggle:

Yeah, those are an awesome Domina model. Girls have worn them out often because they're a very managable height and great looking. The part of the video where she leans back to open the door, you can see how her ankle is already locked back. So, when she leans, it's the instep joints that must flex outward. In turn, this causes her forefoot to arch straight down. Consequently, her heel slides forward as her arch rises and her overall foot length decreases. It's why girls in really high strappy heels sometimes look like they need to go one size smaller. 

Also, here's a good one of her in white   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhTJpZ4XlAg

image.thumb.jpeg.bb781d4e1879d5092684d6e9b91be68c.jpeg

Edited by m1super90
  • Like 1

She has also done a video in red. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpiL5FW9_v4 I love that model sandal, too bad Pleaser changed them, they're now a centimeter higher then they used to be in the larger sizes. They're now outside of my range of ankle flexibility to walk in. Which is a shame because they used to come in every color you wanted, as long as it was black, and nowadays they really do offer more colors.

Hah! That clears up a mystery of mine. I had an old pair that were too low to challenge me after a while. When I replaced them I swore the new pair were almost 1 inch higher. I didn't know it was a production change! Anyhow, in my case it worked out great because they were just the right hight to make me hit the limits on my ankle/arch in normal stride. Eventually, that caused my joints loosen up even more and I've since gone another inch higher. Realize, I use them for toning and strength training. Have them on all day at home doing whatever, lifting and moving heavy items in my garage, even washing cars. Really tones up the leg muscles and burns a lot of body fat off. On leg day, heavy squats in them with weights bulks the calves, quads, and glutes. Basically, I wear out these kinds of shoes on a regular basis.

Edited by m1super90