Linea Paolo sneaker booties

loverleather

Does anyone like the Felicia wedge sneaker boots from Linea Paolo? I bought a pair on Poshmark for my wife a few months ago, and she loves them, says they are super comfortable. Perforated genuine leather upper with a genuine leather lining, she looks soo good in them, now I find myself wanting my own pair! 

53E08394-CF74-42E9-AB44-3607DA4DE38F.jpeg

527CE727-1178-4988-924D-29CB928C9C8A.jpeg

F3CC3E3F-D254-4BB1-A06D-F466394FC39B.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, loverleather said:

Does anyone like the Felicia wedge sneaker boots from Linea Paolo? I bought a pair on Poshmark for my wife a few months ago, and she loves them, says they are super comfortable. Perforated genuine leather upper with a genuine leather lining, she looks soo good in them, now I find myself wanting my own pair! 

53E08394-CF74-42E9-AB44-3607DA4DE38F.jpeg

527CE727-1178-4988-924D-29CB928C9C8A.jpeg

F3CC3E3F-D254-4BB1-A06D-F466394FC39B.jpeg

Great looking shoes.  They would go with anything.  No problem wearing them out in public.  If your wife likes them and finds them comfortable,  then by all means , get a pair fo yourself and enjoy wearing them.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

22 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I wish Nike or Asics would make a pair!

16 hours ago, loverleather said:

Nike has wedge sneakers I think they call them ‘Dunk Sky Hi’ 

They do indeed. I have two pairs of them. They're all right, but I have to admit I sort of forgot I had them at all. I probably haven't worn them in a couple of years. Not really my style. I'm also not 100% sure they make them anymore, but they are out there.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

They do indeed. I have two pairs of them. They're all right, but I have to admit I sort of forgot I had them at all. I probably haven't worn them in a couple of years. Not really my style. I'm also not 100% sure they make them anymore, but they are out there.

Yes, I have seen them online before, but just assumed they were fakes...

Just now, pebblesf said:

Yes, I have seen them online before, but just assumed they were fakes...

Oh yes, have seen the sky hi dunks, and want a pair....