Jump to content

Linea Paolo sneaker booties


Recommended Posts

Does anyone like the Felicia wedge sneaker boots from Linea Paolo? I bought a pair on Poshmark for my wife a few months ago, and she loves them, says they are super comfortable. Perforated genuine leather upper with a genuine leather lining, she looks soo good in them, now I find myself wanting my own pair! 

53E08394-CF74-42E9-AB44-3607DA4DE38F.jpeg

527CE727-1178-4988-924D-29CB928C9C8A.jpeg

F3CC3E3F-D254-4BB1-A06D-F466394FC39B.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, loverleather said:

Does anyone like the Felicia wedge sneaker boots from Linea Paolo? I bought a pair on Poshmark for my wife a few months ago, and she loves them, says they are super comfortable. Perforated genuine leather upper with a genuine leather lining, she looks soo good in them, now I find myself wanting my own pair! 

53E08394-CF74-42E9-AB44-3607DA4DE38F.jpeg

527CE727-1178-4988-924D-29CB928C9C8A.jpeg

F3CC3E3F-D254-4BB1-A06D-F466394FC39B.jpeg

Great looking shoes.  They would go with anything.  No problem wearing them out in public.  If your wife likes them and finds them comfortable,  then by all means , get a pair fo yourself and enjoy wearing them.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I wish Nike or Asics would make a pair!

 

16 hours ago, loverleather said:

Nike has wedge sneakers I think they call them ‘Dunk Sky Hi’ 

They do indeed. I have two pairs of them. They're all right, but I have to admit I sort of forgot I had them at all. I probably haven't worn them in a couple of years. Not really my style. I'm also not 100% sure they make them anymore, but they are out there.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

 

They do indeed. I have two pairs of them. They're all right, but I have to admit I sort of forgot I had them at all. I probably haven't worn them in a couple of years. Not really my style. I'm also not 100% sure they make them anymore, but they are out there.

Yes, I have seen them online before, but just assumed they were fakes...

Just now, pebblesf said:

Yes, I have seen them online before, but just assumed they were fakes...

Oh yes, have seen the sky hi dunks, and want a pair....  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using High Heel Place, you agree to our Terms of Use.