CAUGHT

larry

Hi Guys. I've been lurking here forever and finally have something to share. Ok last night my wife and I celebrated my birthday and we were both a little tipsy. No, I was a lot tipsy! We were sitting at the kitchen table wearing our hose and heels while looking at some papers. I was wearing thi highs under my slacks and red 5" stilletos. Suddenly the back door swung open and in walked my sister in law,.. my wifes sister, who knows of my fetish for heels on women but didnt know I wear them. I froze, hopeing that she wouldnt notice. My mind was a blur. I stared at the papers as if nothing was wrong and then I heard the hysterical laughter and I felt my face turning red. I was at a loss. I didnt know what to do. Next, my wife joined in and soon they were laughing so hard they were crying. When things calmed down, Sis poured herself a drink and stopped laughing long enough to put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. The three of us are really close in a family sort of way. She would never tell anyone about my heel wearing thing but she was tormenting me saying that she would. Next she went on to feel my stocking legs and joked that I really must do something about the hair and if I ever want to wear sandals, I should go with her the next time she gets a pedicure. It was one joke after another about heels and stockings. Finally I relaxed and walked around in my heels and even danced with them for a few minutes. I could see that Sis was facinated with this. Next I reclined in the lazy boy, feet crossed at the ankles and dangled high heel from my toes for all to see. I really felt accepted. It was a warm and highly erotic exrerience to wear high heels in front of the two women that i'm closest to. Sis gave me another big hug and smooch as she left and promised me that this is our secret. Man, Talk about a wonderfull birthday....Larry.

Love those heels!

Well one thing for sure getting busted must have been one hell of a rush. :D BTW ever thought wearing heels out in public?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

larry:-) Welcome to the High Heel Forum and I hope you weren't too "Smashed" to enjoy the out-come of your party. Sounds like she is on your side and probably chalks it up to a party gone a bit on the wild side. Enjoy your posting here and you will meet a lot of new friends with similar interests. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

larry:-) Welcome to the High Heel Forum and I hope you weren't too "Smashed" to enjoy the out-come of your party. Sounds like she is on your side and probably chalks it up to a party gone a bit on the wild side. Enjoy your posting here and you will meet a lot of new friends with similar interests. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kathy's sisters would faint dead away if they saw me wearing women's shoes. And when they recovered, they wouldn't be laughing. Kathy doesn't let me wear boots, but she tolerates leather slides around the house as long as there are no visitors. These have 2 to 4 inch wedges or thick heels (spike heels are vetoed too). They are a very conservative family. That was clear to me when I was introduced to them. In Vietnam, gay or effeminate men are still very much in the closet.

Michael

I was "indirectly" caught in a similar manner last summer. My wife and I had earlier in the week gone out to dinner, and we both wore heels. Before we left the house, we took some pictures of us together, I was in a pair of slingback thongs and the wife was in a pair of sexy mules. When the pictures came back, we left them on the kitchen counter. My mother-law stopped in to visit and picked up the pack of pictures and beagn to look at them before either my wife or I could do anything. When she got to the ones of us dressed to go out to dinner she said that we looked like a cute couple. Then she looked closer and said "nice heels" refering to my sandals. She asked if the shoes were mine (an interesting question since I was wearing them), and said I looked nice in them and that we both looked "cute." Ever since then when she looks at our pictures she asks, "are you in heels?" She did not seem too shocked to see her son-in-law in high heels and has not yet asked her daughter - my wife - to divorce me. ha ha SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

When I first told my wife that my fetish for heels was not only seeing her wearing them, but that I also loved to wear them, I was almost shure she would accept it (at least not completely reject it), but showed her at first only 1 pair of my hidden collection, not to shock her too much - black leather ankle strap 5" stiletto d'orsays, narrow pointed toes. I got the courage to tell her my secret because the week just before she had made a joke showing me her last aquisition - very similar to that I've described - and telling me they were for me (my hapiness discreetly vanished when I realized that it was only a joke). So, next week I bought my own pair of heels, similar to hers, and told her I liked her joke so much that I decided to make it reality. She was a bit surprised, but gradually I told her about my desires to wear heels. She accepted it, even though not encouraging me. Some day, when talking about my passion for heels, she said she had told her mother about me wearing heels, and that I had my own collection (at that moment my wife knew only 3 pairs of my collection of almost 17 pairs of heels, basically stiletto strappy sandals and d'orsays, that I was still keeping in secret). My mother in law (who is a shoe addicted herself) thought that was a strange but funny fetish (as my wife told me), trying to understand the reasons for my interest in heels. Even though I feared she would ask me embarassing questions, she never did or even talked to me about it. But I'm almost shure she would love to see me wearing my heels...

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Hi Larry, That is great that you were able to "come out" with your sister-in-law. I have worn my heel boots and other shoes around my sister-in-law, but never directly brought up the subject. I have crossed my legs in my 3-inch heel boots and pulled the pant leg up so she could directly see them and she never flinched. She also knows I wear other shoes that are "womens" shoes that can pass for mens. I have always wondered if I should actually openly ask her opinion about me in heels and men in heels, etc. I know she shares my love for shoes and heels (she still lives at home and has taken over my wife's old room with all her shoes, even has all the original boxes!). My wife is more into stompers, but my sister-in-law is more into heels and I always logon and show her cool shoes she might like. What do you think? I know my wife is more quiet and discrete about me wearing them, but I would think my sister-in-law might understand. I just don't want my wife or her to think I was making a pass or anything by bringing it up. What do you all think? Thanks, Scotty

Hi Scotty, and all others. Scotty I dont know what to think about your particular situation. A few years ago my wifes family went through a horrible crisis. Thats when Sis became so close to us. Later when she divorced we were there when she needed us. She's more like a sister to me than anything else. As for betraying my wife this couldnt happen and my wife and her sister know it. Nothing kinky or immoral here, and no jealousy or incecurity either...Thanks....Larry.

Love those heels!

Hi Larry, That is great that you are very close to your sister-in-law. We wife and her sister are very close, she even comes to our house to stay alot and we usually take her with us shopping or other places (she is single, never married). She knows I would never try anything, but if I told her without consulting my wife and it got back to her, she might think I was up to something. If I told my wife I wanted to tell her, again she would question why (like I said, my wife isn't real comfortable with others knowing). I have no ulterior motive to tell her other than I think since she likes shoes also we might have alot in common and it would be nice to be able to talk to someone else about my heels. Coming here helps alot too, but it isn't the same as knowing someone in person. I will probably just leave things as they are unless the topic comes up somehow. Thanks, Scotty

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Larry, Great story! After the initial shock it must have been a real thrill. I wear fem shoes frequently, although if I will be in the company of others I don't wear my more "obvious" styles. Not that I wouldn't like to say to hell with tradition and wear what I please! We all should have an experience like you!!!! Keep wearing your heels!!! :D

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!