Petey's Heeling Story

petey86

• 4 months later...

Been a while since my last post with alot going on (change of shoes, getting married etc) but I've managed to score some nice additions to the heels collection recently :).

First pair are by Tony Bianco with a monsterous 6inch heel and 2inch platform. 2nd Pair are by Verali, over the knee platform boots that can also be folded down for a knee high look.

post-25726-0-08011100-1432974585_thumb.j

post-25726-0-45719400-1432974603_thumb.j

post-25726-0-72619400-1432974620_thumb.j

post-25726-0-93925100-1432974658_thumb.j

Been a while since my last post with alot going on (change of shoes, getting married etc) but I've managed to score some nice additions to the heels collection recently :).

First pair are by Tony Bianco with a monsterous 6inch heel and 2inch platform. 2nd Pair are by Verali, over the knee platform boots that can also be folded down for a knee high look.

Great looking shoes and really great boots!  

What does the new wife think of your heels?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Great looking shoes and really great boots!  

What does the new wife think of your heels?

Wife hasn't really seen these new pairs just yet as we've been too busy, plus my mother in-law is currently staying with us so I have to hide my collection for now.

Great collection! Heels can be addictive, I find myself always always checking out stores or websites for different styles and colors.Its great that you can share your interests with your spouse. I too have an understanding wife which is great when we go shoe shopping. I also am at the point where a I am not comfortable to wear them publicly but I can not wait to put a pair of heels on when I get home from work. Enjoy your heels and congratulations!

Great collection! Heels can be addictive, I find myself always always checking out stores or websites for different styles and colors.Its great that you can share your interests with your spouse. I too have an understanding wife which is great when we go shoe shopping. I also am at the point where a I am not comfortable to wear them publicly but I can not wait to put a pair of heels on when I get home from work. Enjoy your heels and congratulations!

Thanks for the kind words :) Yes it can be addictive however i tend to keep it under control by selling off another pair when I buy a new pair as to not overload the collection.

Nice purchases Petey. Getting a good collection going so enjoy when you get the chance.

Does you fiancé share you passion for heels, that is does she wear and have a great collection?

She doesn't wear heels that often and when she does, its the usual items like ankle boots with an 8cm heel. I did get her a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots a few years ago for Xmas so that would probably be her wildest pair :D

I have the exact same bongo pair. Cept I have several pairs also in candies and black.

I have a pair of shoes very similar to the pair in the middle except the heel is thick like the pair to the right.

It's good to be honest with her about the shoes. Been married 25 yrs mow.

Melbourne Florida or Australia.

Oh. I never wear the bongo boots anymore.

I have the exact same bongo pair. Cept I have several pairs also in candies and black.

I have a pair of shoes very similar to the pair in the middle except the heel is thick like the pair to the right.

It's good to be honest with her about the shoes. Been married 25 yrs mow.

Melbourne Florida or Australia.

Oh. I never wear the bongo boots anymore.

I'm from Melbourne Australia and in fact my Bongo boots are up for sale now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there petey86 glad to see another person from Melbourne Australia here on hhp

What area do you live in , I'm out west in Werribee , great place Melb to

Be a heeler , I've been doing that for years with no drama & plenty of

Positive. Comment cheers & hope to read more of your adventures

Cheers Malinheels

Hi there petey86 glad to see another person from Melbourne Australia here on hhp

What area do you live in , I'm out west in Werribee , great place Melb to

Be a heeler , I've been doing that for years with no drama & plenty of

Positive. Comment cheers & hope to read more of your adventures

Cheers Malinheels

Hey there mailinheels,

Thanks for the comments. Im in the northern suburbs of melb and to be honest it wouldnt be the best area to go around in heels.

I did read some of your outings and have to admit that seems like fun. Good to hear from another aussie :)