Thongs? For GUYS?

Anita C.

I wear thongs fairly often, especially for rollerblading or the gym. They are great for exercising as tailored ones give extra support (that you would not think would be there).

It's all about the heel!

When i get dressed in womens clothes i always wear a thong. Some thongs certainly fit better than others, it is just a case of seeing what fits best. I certainly feel a lot better wearing a thong than other underwear.

i wear a black thong to the beach! love those tan lines!

I have never worn an "exposed" thong, but have worn them to the tanning bed. The tan lines are wonderful. A burn on the other hand.....

Style is built from the ground up!

Thong, panty hose, and high heels...what more could a guy ask for. If you're going to have fun and be comfortable, why not go for it.

Actually, when I wear pantyhose, I prefer to go a natural, since the panty is already built in...hope that isn't Too Much Information....

Style is built from the ground up!

The men's thong also presents a dilemma! It has a tendency to exagerrate the "manliness" - the point being that certain pieces would have to be tucked away to avoid the great giveaway unless "passing" is not a concern.

It's all about the heel!

Yes Anita, There are guy thongs. I buy Fruit of the Loom, right down at my local K-Mart. The "Boys" fit right in. No problemo. Once in a while, a woman will ask what I am wearing under my skirt. I reply, "Three words: Thong Under Wear."

Flexables are excellent; the microfiber is very comfortable and I have too many of them!

In nylon, Sundown is very good too but are much more structured.

It's all about the heel!