Thongs? For GUYS?

Anita C.

I have aserious question for the thong-wearing gents. How do you . . . I mean where do you . . . ok, I'm going to put this as genteely as I can. How on earth do "the boys" fit in behind that little tiny, itty-bitty triangle of cloth?? Or are there Guy Thongs? Be Nice!!! Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

i have some guy thongs. and yes it said that on the box how can i put this politely..the itsy triangle pointy part of cloth is slightly larger than a womans one i think, , it only goes into a tiny strap once its gone past your 'boy parts' as you put it. nice that women are curious about guys wear, its usually the other way round.

Anita C, For your information, I don't have any problems wearing thongs. Actually, I prefer thongs over normal underwear. A reason could be that I'm not that very tall build. I get pretty often "compliments" from girls that they are jealous of my bodyshape. This makes me curious now if women thongs would fit me as well as men thongs.

I have aserious question for the thong-wearing gents. How do you . . .

I mean where do you . . . ok, I'm going to put this as genteely as I can.

How on earth do "the boys" fit in behind that little tiny, itty-bitty triangle of cloth??

Or are there Guy Thongs?

Be Nice!!!

Ciao!

Anita C.

Uhmmmmmmmm..........yes there are men's thongs avialable...lets say, there is additional room added to the front to support the additional baggage. :D Is that nice enough?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I have been known to wear the odd thong. I once stumbled across a website and so tried it. Some ladies' thongs fit great and others don't it all depends on how stretchy they are. It also helps to get a size bigger than you would get in a skirt for example. Nowadays I wear men's thongs from George at Asda, the other day I even bought one in leather look!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Let's see... Jockey, and a few other makers of men's underwear are now selling thongs for men. Fredericks of Hollywood has made men's thongs for years.

http://www.jockey.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=257&Section_parent_id=54&pcount=&IWCatProduct_id=1869214&category=mens

Most of them, however, oversize the pocket...

Thus, when I wear a thong (about 60% of the time), I wear a stretchy cotton woman's thong. Satin ones don't breath well enough, and usually don't stretch enough to cover the, er, "ahem."

But most of the stretchy cotton ones do, and I find them more comfortable than the standard pair of men's underwear (and that's why I wear them!)

I have tried it a few times and it is very coMfortable! Everything stays in place, is fresher, and overall is more exciting to wear that regular guy's underwear! Just a piece of advice...Don't tuck your shirt in the thong!!! :D (Just kidding!) Pam

My sole underwear are thongs/strings from 2(x)ist since a couple of years. They have a "decent" pouch in the frame beneath the "waistband". On the rear there is a "Y" pair of strings going around to the front part. One thing I would like to point out is that as one does *not* sit on any part of this underwear is that they do not wear out as quickly as other types. (Being a skinny type like me you also appreciate not having your hipbone(?) "riding" across the seam of an "ordinary" piece of underware against an unyielding seat). This type of underwear apparently gives cause for more concern than wearing high heels or nail polish IMHO, so the faint hearted should probably better start wearing 5" stilettoes as an introductory course :D . TallSwede

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely LOVE thongs (male ones) I used to strip at the THREE SISTERS TAVERN in Oregon and have a few pair left. The cotton ones are nice and snug and mildy stimulating. One older pair of leather ones I use to wear out, as the strap is VERY stimulating, if you know what I mean. Thongs are PERFECT for fetish play and teasing. I have only worn one 'out' on my balcony once. Plus I love them for the look when in heels/stockings. VERY sexy.

• 4 years later...

I wear thongs when the temperature Dictates as well as short shorts and some sort of a lightweight top. Mind you this is not to be femminine, But rather to compensate for weather conditions, so, it is more practical than anythingelse, Nick

Yes, I wear thongs made by Jockey. In my opinion, they are the most comfortable of underwear... Which leads me to a story...one day I was walking into work and there were two young women asking every guy who walked in, "Boxers or Briefs?" Well, I simply replied, "Actually, I am wearing a thong..." They giggled and gasped in shock and were never heard from again....

Style is built from the ground up!

I'd also wear a miniskirt as well if it WERE NOT ILLEGAL!!! I REALLY HATE HOT WEATHER!!!

Unless you have a peculiar state or county law, it is not illegal for a man to wear miniskirts in the US.

Getting back on topic, a jock strap is different from a thong in that you have two straps, one on either cheek and nothing up the "crack"...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

hiya everyone, i have worn both mens thongs and womens and the conclusion is mens do everything there suppose to,hold u in,feel good and look good while womens are for more sexual gratification,making u feel sexier and possibly look better.just my opinion :roll:

It is ILLEGAAL wih the fashion police because us guys arent supposed to wear skirts. I'm against the grain any way.

Who gives a rip about the "fashion police"? The "fashion police" en masse are not all that keen on the idea of guys in heels either. They are just going to have to get accustomed to some new looks.

Have a happy time!

Absolutely nothing wrong with thongs for guys. My gf loves them on me. And they are comfortable. I find them hard to find in stores (or expensive), so I buy them off ebay.

And for those of you who are interesting, check out www.xdress.com for some great fem underwear made for men. I bought a few pairs and they are great!

well, its too hot to wear boots, but I AM wearing my black leather jock strap which is comfortable when I dont need cotton underwear! (as I type that is):roll:

Absolutely nothing wrong with thongs for guys. My gf loves them on me. And they are comfortable. I find them hard to find in stores (or expensive), so I buy them off ebay.

Absolutely correct! My GF loves them on me as well.

Since expensive is a relative term, I actually wear a thongs from Jockey...yea, plain simple understated Jockey...I found most of them on clearance racks at Macy's. Their original price was $8.50, but I paid less than $3.00 in many cases. Yes, more expensive than tighty-whities at the Mart O'Wall, but worth the money.

Style is built from the ground up!