Looking For The "p-P-P-P"

jetheelsfan

I am looking for the "Perfect Pair of Pink Pumps" to celebrate the wife's recent successful breast cancer treatment. I am then hoping to find an event that celebrates and supports breast cancer awareness and have my own shoes available. I think I could very well fit into that kind of a public event and "survive" on my own. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks JHF

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

If you are near Arizona near the end of February then The Happily Ever After League does a find raiser called Heels for HEAL. The group supports moms with cancer but not specifically breast cancer. Also, way to go for your wife. Truly wonderful when somebody beats the big C.

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Pink pumps are probably going to be hard to find with much of a selection available, right now. If you can wait until after the fall and winter shopping season, they will be every where and more likely in the size you are looking for in that perfect pair of pink pumps. Till then check your local shoe retailers and other outlets, go on line to your favorite high heel sites and then the others. You could even try Google or Bing searches. Be careful though, you can't trust a lot of them.

What about these :)

http://www.payless.c...layName=Womens#

Payless

Thanks for the suggestion but the 13's are already gone - not sure if that toe and mine would have cooperated. The style looked good though. Thanks to the others also. Not in the AZ area but I know they have something in the area some time in the spring - usually.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I bought a pair of neon pink round toe stiletto pumps at Charlottr Russe last year. They have a bit of a platform, but are surprisingly comportable. If your a size 13 - - that might be a bit of a problem.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I found something. What do you think? http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10270&skuId=130745095&productId=73071&lotId=130745&category=&catdisplayName=Womens They were only available on line and I took the chance that the size I used for the Kosmic and these would be close. They are close-out priced. I had to go to a payless to pick them up and they fit when I tried them on. The SA did not second guess but when I told her the purpose, she became very open to discussion. I was complimented as to how well I was able to stand and walk in them. She stated she could never wear heels - but wish she could. Thanks for the suggestions.

October's "National Breast Cancer Awareness Month" so you might be able to scuff out some events somewhere near town at that time. Or create one for yourself, even. As for heels, eBay's your best bet, especially in that sizing.

Formally "HHDude"

Yes - that is my plan and hope. I do not have a clue as to how I would even create an event as I am sure it requires a permit way ahead of time.