What I Like About Heels

That's really not a good title. Should be more along the lines of my favorite thing About wearing heels, but that was kinda long. I like when I first put on heels. It can sometimes take up to an hour for my feet To get use to them. this girl that I new that wore heels all the time once told me the First 30 mintues in heels was the hardest. I understand and that is the time I like. After That its just iceing on the cake. My next favorite time is taking them off and taking those first few steps. 16hrs in 4inch Heels, your feet get us to the position. That's when I can tell I have had heels on. I really like it when I get up the next day and I can still tell I spent a long day the day Before in heels. Its not a bad thing or even pain. But like the ball of my feet let me know. 16hrs in heels on Friday, I still enjoyed the thought of them on Saturday. Otherwise, during the day there are times I forget I have them. Like now, the 3inch Boots I have feel natural, like I am standing flat. So the only way I can really tell I have Anything on is when I first put them on or take them off. I wonder how many woman feel this way. Do they go all day and not really think about How lucky they are and what they wear? If I was not concious of others and what I am Wearing I could where I could forget about them until I have to walk a long ways or Do some work that the heels make it a bit harder. Here is fridays shoe. I really like these the more I wear them. I also have them in Brown

post-2198-0-14548400-1373890951_thumb.jp

Women aren't lucky in being able to wear what they want. They fought for it. That's the difference. Men are too scared about what others think. Wear what you want. Women don't care what others think, why should we. What I like most about heels is the illusion of longer legs and the sway in the hips.

I guess the title is missleading. I love heels because I just love the shoes. Maybe a better title would have been maybe my favortite time in heels or just something I love about wearing them. To, putting them then taking them at the end of the day just makes the fact that I have been wearing them more noticeable. I prefer the longer leg and anything shaking to be on a woman

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look, the feel, the way they necessitate a change of each step, the allure of the "forbidden," but most of all, they are just so much more fun to wear. There are so many variations available in the look and feel.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

So true Jethelsfan, From the way they feel on the foot to wearing them all day and not noticing them during parts of the day. Next day you feel like you have a foot and leg workout. I do prefer the styling and look which go with them. I feel empowered by them, and the forbidden/different allure (as you mentioned) , that too can be addictive I feel. Plus with so many choices and selections from so many more designer/manufacturers, just way more "foot candy" Cool stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

Had heels on for 15 hrs yesterday. It'd funny how I almost can't walk the first Few steps after taking them off. Got up to wiz last night. Man I could really tell I have been in heels. Same ones back on today.

There is no doubt the varieties of footwear to choose from are almost innumerable, taking into account both men and women's selections. However, most of the shoes that women have the societal expectations to select, make use of the sexually styled lines that are so much more attractive than being the type of basic footwear men have usually been socially stuck with. The footwear women have to choose from often reduces the massive appearance of the feet as they are encompassed, laid bare on mules and slides, sandaled, or presented in more vertical profiles by raising the back. Then there are the various designs, materials, colors and prints, and textures that lures those with the seeking eyes of desire and the familiarized senses. The actual heel styling and height (or lack of height) have also become more dominant in their attraction than the shoes at times.

What do I like about heels? Along with the satisfaction of having putting on my preferred footwear, I enjoy the comfort of wearing them while going from point a to b or just being at a or b as I bask in their attractive radiance and wonderful effects upon my senses. Only those who enjoy wearing heels can understand my status of presence.

There is no doubt the varieties of footwear to choose from are almost innumerable, taking into account both men and women's selections. However, most of the shoes that women have the societal expectations to select, make use of the sexually styled lines that are so much more attractive than being the type of basic footwear men have usually been socially stuck with. The footwear women have to choose from often reduces the massive appearance of the feet as they are encompassed, laid bare on mules and slides, sandaled, or presented in more vertical profiles by raising the back. Then there are the various designs, materials, colors and prints, and textures that lures those with the seeking eyes of desire and the familiarized senses. The actual heel styling and height (or lack of height) have also become more dominant in their attraction than the shoes at times.

What do I like about heels? Along with the satisfaction of having putting on my preferred footwear, I enjoy the comfort of wearing them while going from point a to b or just being at a or b as I bask in their attractive radiance and wonderful effects upon my senses. Only those who enjoy wearing heels can understand my status of presence.

I totally agree!!!

HEELS2U, After reading all the posts here I see there are many reasons, probably more aptly described as "justifications" for wearing high heels. They range from making the legs look longer, the feeling of exhiliriation they give the wearer, and the fashion statement they make. However it is actually none of these apparent reasons a man or woman chooses to wear high heels at all. These are merely the positive effects of doing so. The reason anyone wears high heels is the strongest and least apparent of all: they had a choice and chose to exercise that choice. People are happiest when they have choices and the world benefits when people decide to exercise those choices to wear what they want. HappyinHeels

HEELS2U, After reading all the posts here I see there are many reasons, probably more aptly described as "justifications" for wearing high heels. They range from making the legs look longer, the feeling of exhiliriation they give the wearer, and the fashion statement they make. However it is actually none of these apparent reasons a man or woman chooses to wear high heels at all. These are merely the positive effects of doing so. The reason anyone wears high heels is the strongest and least apparent of all: they had a choice and chose to exercise that choice. People are happiest when they have choices and the world benefits when people decide to exercise those choices to wear what they want. HappyinHeels

Ditto!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Well put - many women seem to choose to skip the heels when they have been given that choice just as some men take that choice

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Hey! HappyinHeels, Your synopsis about choice is great, but our choices in what to wear are also decision points in the process of satisfying our innate desires and our sense of true propriety to have and be associated with the personal adornments we find pleasing and attractive.