Most Of You Guys Like The Stiletto Click Sound?

Curt

So afraid my reaction of trying to see who and wear the great sound is coming from is going to get me into trouble if my wife catches me.  It is a sound that is unmistakable.  

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

I do like the clicking sound that the heels of my boots make.  But the louder the sound, and the bigger the crowd, the more self-conscious I become. I have days where I just want to tiptoe across a room or hall without making a sound, and sneak in unnoticed.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I love the sound my heels make. I enjoy feeling my high heels touch and hearing the clickety clicks. I love the vibration through the arch of my high heel shoes if I scrape a heel while I'm walking along (usually due to a change in pavement level etc)

The sound is essential. I think for any heel wearer its probably an important thing.

Everyone looks towards the sound of high heels, to check out the wearer and the shoes - or is it the shoes and the wearer? (probably depends on whether you love high heels or not)

High heels empower me, the attention I can draw with them (if I wish to) is amazing. The sound of my heels is advertising.

Heel-Lover

Hi all,

I love the sound my heels make. I enjoy feeling my high heels touch and hearing the clickety clicks. I love the vibration through the arch of my high heel shoes if I scrape a heel while I'm walking along (usually due to a change in pavement level etc)

The sound is essential. I think for any heel wearer its probably an important thing.

Everyone looks towards the sound of high heels, to check out the wearer and the shoes - or is it the shoes and the wearer? (probably depends on whether you love high heels or not)

High heels empower me, the attention I can draw with them (if I wish to) is amazing. The sound of my heels is advertising.

Heel-Lover

Well said! Your views on loving the sound heels make echoes mine to perfection!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

The sound can be useful too. Today i stopped at a minute market for a snack. When i approached the checkout, the girl had her back turned talking to the associate behind her, and didn't know i was there. Now i could have done the usual things, wait, clear my throat, say hello, but i didn't. Instead i just raised my foot a bit and clumped my boot heel down on the tile floor. She immediately spun around and got to work. ;)

The sound can be useful too. Today i stopped at a minute market for a snack. When i approached the checkout, the girl had her back turned talking to the associate behind her, and didn't know i was there. Now i could have done the usual things, wait, clear my throat, say hello, but i didn't. Instead i just raised my foot a bit and clumped my boot heel down on the tile floor. She immediately spun around and got to work. ;)

Love this one. Come to think of it, I do this.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.