First Time Heeling

chrisinkilts

Stopped at a Tim Horton's last night. grabbed the heels and put them on, standing next to my car. I had to walk across the parking lot and into the store. I headed right for the restroom and when I came back out, maybe the clerk noticed, since he was squatted down in front the counter doing inventory or something. It was crowded in the front seating area. The jeans that I had on are a little short to cover the top of the foot just above the vamp. I did heel pop a couple of times stepping to far and too fast. Thanks to a dead car, I'm home all day with the family out of the house till well after dinner. I'll be wearing for a good part of the day.

Mike, You look great. I like your heels very much. The red color is a favorite of mine too. I like that the fact that you are also wearing hosiery with your heels. I also wear the same. Thanks for posting your pic. Happy Heeling, bluejay

I used open image in new tab (in Google Chrome) and it worked fine. It is quite a juxtoposition, and with your body type there is quite a bit of room for improvement. Consider closer fit jeans even if you aren't perfect on top. Show off what you do have. I don't think you are utilizing your body to it's fullest potential. If you are not perfect on top consider looser fit clothing there. Don't consider it where you have no shortcomings. Yes, I am partial to closer fit clothing on the male body, but I do know that for many it does work in a spectacular way.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Stiletto2004, Can't think of a better pair of feet to do an engine rebuild if I needed one. You show up in stilettoes and I'll wear my high wedges! Great photo. No wonder it's called "Alto" Michigan. HappyinHeels

This time I used photobucket, the picture should be able to hang around now. HIH: Sure man, lets build an engine. I probably won't wear my red ones though, don't want to get grease and oil all over them! But don't worry, I have plenty of other pairs to choose from!

Mike

Stiletto2004, Can't think of a better pair of feet to do an engine rebuild if I needed one. You show up in stilettoes and I'll wear my high wedges! Great photo. No wonder it's called "Alto" Michigan. HappyinHeels

I meant to say something a long time ago about "Alto," Michigan. Mere coincidence?

I think we may have hijacked this poor thread. Sorry about that, chrisinkilts. I'm glad you had a good experience.

I'll just hijack it back! This morning I went to a major grocery store, walked all the way through the store to the far back corner to pick up a couple of clearance items. I wore my heels. That was the longest walk I've taken in them to date. There were not very many people around and it felt like a long walk across the parking lot and the store. Nobody noticed as far as I could tell. Even had a conversation with another customer in the checkout who let me go ahead as I had two items and she had a cart. Just as I thought when I started wearing hose 4 years ago, nobody notices and nobody cares. Wear what you want.

I have been openly wearing hose for about 20 years now. Never had a bad experience. If people notice, they don't seem to care. I am still somewhat apprehensive wearing my heels, but I am getting better at it. Warmer weather is coming, and the shorts / hose / heels thing makes me nervous. I've done it with no bad experiences, but it's kind of scary at the same time.

Mike

I'll just hijack it back! This morning I went to a major grocery store, walked all the way through the store to the far back corner to pick up a couple of clearance items. I wore my heels. That was the longest walk I've taken in them to date. There were not very many people around and it felt like a long walk across the parking lot and the store. Nobody noticed as far as I could tell. Even had a conversation with another customer in the checkout who let me go ahead as I had two items and she had a cart.

Just as I thought when I started wearing hose 4 years ago, nobody notices and nobody cares. Wear what you want.

Just spent this afternoon wearing my red Brash pumps to the post office and then the grocery store also! Had to walk to the far corner for dairy products. If anybody noticed they didn't say anything. Nobody cares!! I was hoping for a compliment but nothing.

Jim

I stopped back at the grocery store this morning, a lot more people there, again, no one took notice of the heels, even stumbled on the side walk a little. I've got too many bottles to redeem at lunch, so I'll go back when it's real busy and load them in the counting machine. Then pick up a few items that I need. Hit the gas station later. I'm not sure I want to wear them at work yet. Lots of issues there on that idea.