Ama Awards

krazyhusband

Just watched the video on you tube, yes you are right, wonder how many times you had to watch it though before you spotted the heels? took me a few rewinds.

life is not a rehearsal

I just went to You Tube and typed in Christina Aguilera and up came a few videos first one was the awards video. You can see one guy clearly in heels right at the end of the video as he walks of stage towards the left.

life is not a rehearsal

Yes Gudilitooo, that is the right video... I am not really a fan of hers, at all, but I do have to say that through most of her career she has always been rather supportive of people that don't fit the ideal mold, such as larger people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, trangendered, etc. I am sure there is some ironic meaning to the guys wearing these black bags with names on them which on the surface doesn't make sense. But you can see throughout the video she has all sorts of different people that don't fit the mold of normal society, so I think this is just her way to support it, even if that doesn't appear to be that way at first glance.

hhboots, What you say is what I understood. 3 little things : First, doesn't It look exaggerated to say that a guy that wears heels does not fit the ideal mold ? Second, I am not sure I would have blended the regular "guy that wears heels" image with the "queer" or "female impersonator" image, even for the sake of supporting the cause of people that do not fit the ideal mold. And third, I was not ready to hear that a guy that wear heels (*I*) is called "freak", "pig", "queen" or "fake", even with the support of Ms Aguilera to ironically turn down the idiots who allow themselves to judge and call these names.