Interesting Article - Man Notes Heels Relieve Stress

I saw this article this morning and thought I would share: http://www.dailyreco...heels-1434491��

I for one do remember wearing heels during stressful times and found relief from this issue in the form of a distraction, I suppose.

Anyone else find heels reduce stress? I have seen articles online that note crossdressing is also done by some heterosexuals to simply relieve stress.

I have seen more remarks about this as well. But it may well be that part of the stress comes from the urge to wear heels cq crossdress. Suppressing this urge may cause the stress and then, when you do give in to it, the stress is gone for some time. Of course everybody is different and what holds for me, may not hold for you. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

It says I visit a website where men discuss heeling experiences, and some of them have accepting partners who even buy high heels as presents for them. Could be one of our members.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Why so often is it called a fetish when men want to wear high heels and not just because he likes it the way woman like it? I don't like her answer though. Where does he asks that he wants to involve it in his sexlife? And why over cross dressing he is only asking about heels?

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Good Points Freshinheels. Crossdressing.. I just like the shoes. I like what fits. Sexlife? I have yet to get it on with the present mate in heels or any ' attire ' as it was discussed. ' Fetish '? How is this a ' fetish '?!?! Whatever. I would suggest colleen Spend a couple weeks in a pair of Construction boots and see if she thinks its a ' fetish '. Im finding out that more and more of these so called ' Journalists ' whom write articles on all sorts of different topics really are abso-fing-lootly out of touch with the reality of day to day life. They just cannot fathom a ' simple ' answer and have a fueling desire to just twist things to how THEY believe things are.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Sometimes letters are heavily edited so that they fit. He may have said about wanting to wear them in the bedroom, plenty of people do. I think her answer was spot on. Just as she's accepted what he wants he has to accept what she wants and strike a happy medium.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Sometimes letters are heavily edited so that they fit. He may have said about wanting to wear them in the bedroom, plenty of people do.

I think her answer was spot on. Just as she's accepted what he wants he has to accept what she wants and strike a happy medium.

If that's the case Dr. Shoe that's some really crab editing they done

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

Good Points Freshinheels.

Crossdressing.. I just like the shoes. I like what fits. Sexlife? I have yet to get it on with the present mate in heels or any ' attire ' as it was discussed. ' Fetish '? How is this a ' fetish '?!?!

Whatever.

I would suggest colleen Spend a couple weeks in a pair of Construction boots and see if she thinks its a ' fetish '.

Im finding out that more and more of these so called ' Journalists ' whom write articles on all sorts of different topics really are abso-fing-lootly out of touch with the reality of day to day life. They just cannot fathom a ' simple ' answer and have a fueling desire to just twist things to how THEY believe things are.

Once again you have hit the nail on the head. Colleen tried to give a stereotypical canned answer to a man trying to find a sincere solution to his dilemma.

• 4 weeks later...

I only hope I don't end up in such a restrictive relationship like that myself. In that case, I'm better off looking elsewhere for "fish in the sea". Her reply seems like she desperately wants to force him herself to bottom up the urges. But looking at her picture icon, I wonder the guys she has been with, and what interests they brought to the table.

Formally "HHDude"

For me, I don't know that wearing high heels relieves "stress." Having said that, I do know that when I wear heels I "feel" much better emotionally. Maybe the endorphins kick in.. For me, it's a good thang..

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"