nothing about DOLLY PARTON?

Hello Alex,

please share your memories with us. I love Dolly, too. Unfortunately I don't have many good photos or videos of her, but I remember I have seen several movies where she wears these wonderful stiletto country boots :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

HH forever!

for sure, dolly wears very high heels all the time. the one movie she had on blue stilettos and black patent. i also read several years ago in newsweek i think, that she buys most of her heels from fredericks of hollywood. wonder if she still does? or does she use some of the other great sources around. either way, her shoe closet would be one i could get lost in for several days....

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Not only have I mentioned Dolly in this forum, I was very fortunate to have worked with her on one of her movies. So I got to see her real close in her high heel pumps. I would love to see more pics of Dolly in her heels. When I search the internet, I usually find pictures that don't show her feet.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Yes, Dolly has had some well-deserved acknowledgments here and there on these Forums, but sadly no pictures until now! Thank you picture posters! Dolly (along with Betty Page) has got to be one of the all-time best-ever high heel mega godesses. AMAZING! Everyone on these Forums, but EVERYONE must order their Video or DVD of Dolly's film "Straight Talk". It is ESSENTIAL VIEWING! The way she USES those mega-heels! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Dolly is an icon-the complete package. She writes, sings, plays guitar & piano, produces AND wears HIGH 5"+ Stiletto heels! :D She is perhaps the most honest & refreshing entertainer I have ever worked with! LUV HER !!!

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

She was on the show 'A Capital Fourth' on PBS her in the Nations Capital, Washngton D.C., and she came on stage and introduced her breasts as her two friends, Shock and Awe. She also had on some really high and pretty platform heels. She's a great performer and her singing was fantastic.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

The country music awards show was on one of our channels a month or so ago with Dolly making an appearance as one would expect. I'm no great enthusiast of the music but had it on in the background and it wasn't so bad. I do think Dolly does one thing wrong, that is I feel her hair is always just a bit too BIG. She is quite short and I think it is all a bit unbalanced as well as a rather dated. If it is trying to balance with her chest then it doesn't really work. Hope I don't get shot down at such sacrilige! Perhaps some agree. Any hair style experts out there with suggestions? /I

/I

just watched an older dolly movie over the weekend. "smokey mountain christmas. as always, dolly wore high heels all the time. some great boots :D , but with platforms :( . however, the wicked witch wore some great looking pointed toe black stiletto heel boots :(

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

Posted Image

Here is another picture with "dolly-style" mules.

Great mules!

I don't normally like platforms, but these, and the red ones on the last page look great on you!

Where do you buy them from?

Rob