Break stuff!

Have you ever thought " gee, that doesnt look to heavy " and tried to move something.. and broke it in the process as you lost your grip or dropped it because it was to heavy? Having such happens.. well.. it just sucks! :unsure:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Have you ever thought " gee, that doesnt look to heavy " and tried to move something.. and broke it in the process as you lost your grip or dropped it because it was to heavy?

Having such happens.. well.. it just sucks! :unsure:

Been there - done that - -

and it usually costs money too.

Yup... Old scroll saw a friend was going to scrap.. I said, "gimme that!".. Cast iron... Knew it was heavy.. Lost my grip lifting it up onto a pedistal... Cracked the casting in two... Fortunately I didn't have much more than some time and a couple cans of paint into it.... On the plus side, the motor was not attached and it made a mighty fine buffing wheel motor later on..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I had to read that three times before it made sense LOL! I thought you meant that you saw a friend going to the scrap yard with an old scroll!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

One time I dropped a huge ass CRT monitor when I was working for my job. I sort of cushioned it by bracing it against my leg and foot as it fell (was still new at the job and didn't want to show up with a broken-screen on a monitor). I felt embarassed as hell because a women walked out of the lobby I was walking in front of me asked if I needed help and I was all like "Nope. I got it." It didn't break but ever since then I always try to make sure I don't lift what I can't carry. (Still have a close shave every now and again though lol).

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

Not quite what you're talking about, but if you ever need a really good belly laugh, get a few mates together and carry something unwieldy upstairs, like a mattress or wadrobe or a sofa. I can guarantee you'll laugh till the tears stream down your face. Removal men must be the happiest people in the world.

Been there - done that - -

and it usually costs money too.

I've been ' Couped up ' lately. Havent had much energy.. feeling under the weather.

My brother brought me one of my Amps from his studio which is 120miles away. I really couldnt handle the drive and Ive been climbing the walls looking for something to do.

Well.. he dropped off my one Mesa amp.. I was carrying it up a set of stairs. It weighed around 100lbs.. and I dropped it..

Its being shipped out west to be rebuilt..

Sometimes things just suck. :unsure:

No insurance at all. Its all out-of-pocket. Its my ' back-up ' amp and seldom used. 10+yrs old. It MIGHT have a grand total of 50 hours on it.

Sorry for the wait in the reply. Im still trying to put my head on upside down to navigate the new forum software. Yep, came in Yesterday ( Thursday ) morning. The Delivery Guy saw the box was addressed from Boogie and for the cost of letting him check it out with one of my guitars for a few minutes, he brought it in, unpacked it and actually thanked ME for letting him check it out. Some people are just absolutely fantastic!