Samantha Brick on why life is hard being beautiful

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

Has anyone in the UK read this lady's article?

My friends over there are talking about how the country thinks she's a "twat" for believing that other women are envious of the attention she receives because of her beauty, when she's obviously not even that beautiful to begin with. Her life is supposedly "hard" because of her beauty.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Actually, I think it's true. It's plain as the noon day sun that Samantha doesn't want to take charge for directing her own life. It fits perfectly with her character she reveals in other articles too. She admits she lets her husband dress her and select her clothes, admits that he would divorce her if she got too fat, and admitted to losing a business and home over using psychics. Samantha really needs to learn to design her life based around her own desires, not those other people tell her are right or true.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Out and about daily I see quite a few what I term good looking girls/women and all of them are better looking than this lady not somebody I would look twice at.

life is not a rehearsal

Clearly done for reaction and it's working. Shame we can't make her ugly overnight and then she would realise how hard it is to be unattractive in the society of today which places so much esteem on being beautiful.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Actually, I think it's true. It's plain as the noon day sun that Samantha doesn't want to take charge for directing her own life. It fits perfectly with her character she reveals in other articles too. She admits she lets her husband dress her and select her clothes, admits that he would divorce her if she got too fat, and admitted to losing a business and home over using psychics.

Samantha really needs to learn to design her life based around her own desires, not those other people tell her are right or true.

In another word, she should get a life, a spine and develop her mind. Who is this chick, anyway? I,ve never heard of her.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

In another word, she should get a life, a spine and develop her mind. Who is this chick, anyway? I,ve never heard of her.

I've never heard of her either. Maybe some ' Star ' from somewhere?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

When I Googled her name yesterday, I got 1000 search results, none older than a day. Complete fabrication for the sake of causing a stir. People really need to do their research.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

When I Googled her name yesterday, I got 1000 search results, none older than a day. Complete fabrication for the sake of causing a stir. People really need to do their research.

I'd go one further -- those that really care need to do their research.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.