The girl in the Raspberry Shoes

meganiwish

http://.spylovebuy.com/shoes-c3/platform-shoes-c67/womens-pink-suede-style-platform-wedge-shoes-p352

I had some stuff to do in town and I saw a girl wearing these. I was instantly covetous. Every shop or bank or whatever I went into, if I was going in, she was coming out, if I was coming out , she was going in. We laughed, but I only saw the shoes.

Thank you, Rei. I'm trying for the record on how many ways to mess up posting a link. I've yet to do one successfully first time. It was the colour that caught me. She had a strangely unnoticeable dress that was too short for her legs (mrow) and the shoes shone like the red coat in Schindler's List.

Now, team them with a beret and you could write a song about it. No, wait, it's been done. I have synaestesia, which sounds terrible, but just means two senses get triggered where one should. For instance, every word I hear has a colour. That's the strongest one for me. But I can taste some colours when I see them, though they have to be bright. Norwich City (one of our football clubs) play in yellow and green and it tastes of sherbert in my mouth when I see it. Those shoes tasted of summer fruit. All disappointingly predictable, but I'm glad they didn't taste of something nasty.

I have synaestesia, which sounds terrible, ......

Actually I consider it a wonderful gift. The difference for me is that for me it is with music.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I also like that color. If I had a pair like that I would pair them with white pants and a similar fuscha color shirt. I already have that color in a Izod polo shirt. Happy Heeling, bluejay

Megan!!! Omg, I have never met anyone else with this! I didn't even know I wasn't crazy until a classmate overheard me commenting on this and said it was a real thing in her Psychology book. For me, I just see colors associated with individual letters, numbers, and overall colors to words. Like a is red, c is yellow, 0 is white, 5 is light green, and Ellen is mostly purple and green (purple from the e's). Mostly when I am trying to recall something I think of the colors of the word(s) and the words themselves follow.

I see you are into wedges, I would fall at your feet if we were wearing the same shoes! I recently discovered, upon actually finding a pair of platformed heels I like, that my issue with wedges is that with wedges and platforms your foot can't roll as far as I like to in heels where the front of the foot is closer to the ground.

Anyways, they are very you, please buy them! And I will imagine we are walking above the water through a rainy sidewalk with our tall shoes--but in splashing reach. You in these fabulously loud shoes and me in my black platform heels.

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

I have synaestesia, which sounds terrible.

Looks terrible as well, Megan! Mixing your senses and dropping your aitches. :unsure:

Hope I'm not touching your visual tastes with smelly sounds.

Do I hear a raspberry, or is that just a feeling I can see?

Hope you're not feeling off-colour today, otherwise I fear you may not want to hear my point of view.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Now, team them with a beret and you could write a song about it. No, wait, it's been done.

I have synaestesia, which sounds terrible, but just means two senses get triggered where one should. For instance, every word I hear has a colour. That's the strongest one for me. But I can taste some colours when I see them, though they have to be bright. Norwich City (one of our football clubs) play in yellow and green and it tastes of sherbert in my mouth when I see it. Those shoes tasted of summer fruit. All disappointingly predictable, but I'm glad they didn't taste of something nasty.

How do you get on with Blackpools kit?

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Can you reverse it? I wonder whats the meaning of these colorful shoes if they have any to you at least. Hope they wont taste bad :unsure: Got them in my mailbox today, well not these but but something similar: http://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Womens-Winonna-Wedge/dp/B006A25P7K/ref=sr_1_31?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1333108170&sr=1-31

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

Megan!!! Omg, I have never met anyone else with this! I didn't even know I wasn't crazy until a classmate overheard me commenting on this and said it was a real thing in her Psychology book. For me, I just see colors associated with individual letters, numbers, and overall colors to words. Like a is red, c is yellow, 0 is white, 5 is light green, and Ellen is mostly purple and green (purple from the e's). Mostly when I am trying to recall something I think of the colors of the word(s) and the words themselves follow.

I see you are into wedges, I would fall at your feet if we were wearing the same shoes! I recently discovered, upon actually finding a pair of platformed heels I like, that my issue with wedges is that with wedges and platforms your foot can't roll as far as I like to in heels where the front of the foot is closer to the ground.

Anyways, they are very you, please buy them! And I will imagine we are walking above the water through a rainy sidewalk with our tall shoes--but in splashing reach. You in these fabulously loud shoes and me in my black platform heels.

I get it with letters numbers and words too. I love it when the word for a colour is diferent from the colour itself. The word 'red' is blue, and the word 'blue' is chestnut brown. Sometimes it's the letters, though. 'Color' in American spelling is black, but 'colour' is like a brown beer bottle. Sometimes like your 'Ellen' there's more than one colour sort of all together. I use it when I'm proof reading, because misspelt words are often the wrong colour.

I think I might buy them. Love the look of yours. We would cut quite a dash. Fathers, lock up your sons!

Actually I consider it a wonderful gift. The difference for me is that for me it is with music.

(Sorry, folks, I couldn't work out how to multi-quote)

With music, you're so lucky! I heard of a composer, though I can't remember which one, who as a child thought the reason they turn the lights down in a concert hall was so the audience could see the colours better.

I have "monoaesthesia" which sounds even more terrible! :unsure: I'm not sure how the product description can say "stiletto heel" for wedges! They're cute, but for me personally I think I prefer the styling of the higher ones with the ankle straps which I think I'd look better in with the slightly darker shade of fuschia also.

If you like it, wear it.

I have "monoaesthesia" which sounds even more terrible! :unsure:

I'm not sure how the product description can say "stiletto heel" for wedges!

They're cute, but for me personally I think I prefer the styling of the higher ones with the ankle straps which I think I'd look better in with the slightly darker shade of fuschia also.

Monoaesthesia. Does that mean everything smells to you like my old dansette record player? That smell of hot electricity and felt.

I didn't notice the product description. I just look at the pictures and captions, like reading a Rupert book. (Worrying, as I work as a proofreader. Less worriyng than my earlier misspelling (see below)).

I like a wedge, as I feel it can get me higher than I could without. But anything in that colour.

Monoaesthesia. Does that mean everything smells to you like my old dansette record player? That smell of hot electricity and felt.

Exactly! :unsure: .. but it could be worse - let's not go there!

I like a wedge, as I feel it can get me higher than I could without. But anything in that colour.

For me I don't feel I can go any higher with a wedge heel, but I certainly seem to be able to walk further in the same height so I love wedges for that reason.

If you like it, wear it.