Larger Sizes Available here

RonC

Hi all. I know finding larger sizes can be a challenge. This web site, while not having a lot of real high heels, does offer everything in at least an 11W, with many up to 12W. There are a couple of nice looking boots with heels that, in size 11-12, are likely 4" or so, as well as a few pairs of decent pumps. A lot of flat/low shoes, but some that are decent...

http://www.wards.com/Jewelry-and-Clothing/Shoes/Womens-Shoes/index.cat?index=0&viewall=1

nice find but silly shop don't ship ouside US. Don't the know there is quite a lot of people living outside the US?

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

• 2 weeks later...

RonC, A very helpful tip for many here. Wards is definitely a name from my youth from a time when Walmart was confined to the states bordering Arkansas. While it is more expensive I'd also have to recommend many here consider shopping Nordstrom as they offer most heels up through size and many go to size 12. They have designer shoes but also have familiar brands like Jessica Simpson, Sam Edelman, and Nine West and very often in 11/12. Of course those of us that have experienced Nordstrom Rack.....it's the Disneyland of shoe shopping venues! Still hoping to shop with you some time. HappyinHeels

• 5 months later...

I found some nice looking boots on ebay. Cheap, But nice looking.

They seem to be available in sizes up to 15.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Womens-PU-Leather-High-Heel-Platform-Zip-Up-Over-Knee-Boots-Shoes-US-Size-b075-/261105240677?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item826c1cf501

Posted Image

Posted Image

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I agree with Dr.Shoe on that pair of boots. I picked up two pair of boots from a different seller but were the same chinese listings. They listed as a 14.5 W which should be a 46/7 in EU and therefore just my feet. When I got them they were probably a good 1-1.5 sizes smaller than listed. They were nice looking, shipped in the time frame that was listed, but were cheap and the faux suede still has that chemical smell. 6 months into owning them. Maybe the lasts on the heeled boots are closer to listed size. But I've not had success with the line of footware from those companies being true to the size listed. Disclaimer. I wear a USM 13/ US Women 15 but can usually fit in a USW14/Eu46 if needed.