Excitement!!!

Schnubab

Hello all fellow heelers! Just thought I would share my excitement in one of the few places that I can. I've never been able to pluck up the courage to wear my heels out in public (only ever dared wearing a pair into work early one morning, knowing I would be the only one in, and then later changing them before any one else got here), but it would appear that I finally have a chance to gain some confidence. Next weekend I have been invited to a dress up party where the theme is WTF, and sure enough, I will be going in complete drag (although not quite what I would choose, as I am not one for crossdressing). So my girlfriend, being a hair and makeup artist, will be having lots of fun playing with me. But most importantly, I'll be wearing my boots in the presence of a large group of friends:silly::wavey::silly: Pics might soon follow:winkiss:

Just a friend's birthday party out the other side of krugersdorp, hehe, a very afrikaans area and im sure the neighbours will be quite concerned, friends wont give a damn (i hope:smile:)

Hello all fellow heelers!

Just thought I would share my excitement in one of the few places that I can.

I've never been able to pluck up the courage to wear my heels out in public (only ever dared wearing a pair into work early one morning, knowing I would be the only one in, and then later changing them before any one else got here), but it would appear that I finally have a chance to gain some confidence.

Next weekend I have been invited to a dress up party where the theme is WTF, and sure enough, I will be going in complete drag (although not quite what I would choose, as I am not one for crossdressing).

So my girlfriend, being a hair and makeup artist, will be having lots of fun playing with me. But most importantly, I'll be wearing my boots in the presence of a large group of friends:silly::unsure::silly:

Pics might soon follow:winkiss:

Looking forward!!!

Indeed, quite brave to post a full-body shot. For those of us who have disapproving partners, we tend to keep the body shots to a minimum through fear of being 'caught'. That said, I love the look. Sure, your legs are as hairy as mine, but taking that step is pretty big too for some folks (like me!). Love the boots though. Looks like you had fun that night! Chris