What your shoes say to guys :

ilikekicks

The link keeps making my browser crash. All I can see is bright coloured shoes mean you're the first girl on the dancefloor. Well, I like bright shoes, and I did used to be the first, so maybe there's something in it. I'll try again later and see if I can see more.

I think there is more to it than just the shoe. To me it depends on what the shoe looks like and what it's paired with. By this I mean you see someone wearing heels with jeans if the shoe is a plain shoe of some sort to me it means that the person wears heels a lot and is not trying to draw attention to there selfs. Now you take that same person same outfit and change the shoes to something more flashy and fun to me that says that person is looking to have fun and is happy and confident. That's how I see things from a man in heels and also looking at how people carry them selfs when out and about.

Some of the responses were a bit - - - strange???

Yep I'll agree to that! In some cases were we on the same planet?

Loved the red tri strap - comment was something about matching lipstick? looked like a perfect match! STUNNING :wavey:

Al

Seemed like they were trying to make people laugh with what's shown in the pictures instead of giving an honest opinion of the looks and how they were combined; rather, if the girl behind the picture were committed enough to dress the way they did (if I said that right). I recall seeing this story before, but I was meh and probably tired when reading.

Formally "HHDude"