Good Bye

Good day there every one. I am sorry to say that I have to end my stay here at HH Place. I really enjoyed the period here with all of you. But being on the other side of the blue dam, our interests are not the same, due to the different time zones and seasons. I will how ever try to post some of my latest shopping, some time in the near future. I will pop in from time to time.

Jay Jay sad to see you go. btw you're in the same timezone as Europa so can't be all bad. And you're seasons are the same as our friends in Australia, New Zealand etc. So cought it up what the problem :wavey:

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

As far as the seasons go, the stores are filled with spring sandals while it's still winter, and winter boots while it's still summer... I needed to replace my gloves a few weeks ago but the department store replaced the whole winter accessories section with bikinis! Maybe we're more synchronized with the "other" hemisphere wherever we live. Keep enjoying your heels and look forward to reading your occasional posts when you do pop in.

If you like it, wear it.

Absolutely, don't do what I did. and disappear without a peep. I do regret that.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

But being on the other side of the blue dam, our interests are not the same, due to the different time zones and seasons.

Am I the only one scratching my head at this comment, wondering what on earth different timezones and seasons have to do with your interests?

:wavey::)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Am I the only one scratching my head at this comment, wondering what on earth different timezones and seasons have to do with your interests?

:wavey::)

No same here. Just didn't comment on it.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

OK OK OK rub it in. What I meant is that while it is summer here, it is winter there or visa versa and you have all the fun, not even to mention all the shops and the fun to go walking out in public. We do not dare to walk out in public, with any thigh high boots or stillettos, or get any help, in the stores, from the sales persons.

Still confusing Jay Jay. Not giving out to you but there lost of members in the same season as you. There is also lots of people that don't go out the house with heels. Thats why this forum is so good here you find understanding people with similar problems.

In the process of becoming the person I always was...but didn't dare to let her come out

OK OK OK rub it in.

What I meant is that while it is summer here, it is winter there or visa versa and you have all the fun, not even to mention all the shops and the fun to go walking out in public.

We do not dare to walk out in public, with any thigh high boots or stillettos, or get any help, in the stores, from the sales persons.

Move if it bothers you that much! :wavey:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey jayjay hope you're okay. Are you sure you want to leave? Just that I noticed you posted your goodbye on the 7th and then posted on another thread on the 8th. Why not stop here awhile and go with the seasonal stuff. Come rain or shine I think we all want heels. Look forward to your next post:smile:

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Hello Jay Jay ! I understand your frustration and i'm sure this give you a bad morale. But i'm also sure we will see you here sometimes again . This is also a great forum to share with some friends and it is good for your morale . For me with internet there is no seasons , no time zones . Doors are always open . Take care of you . IBL70