Its hard finding a woman who likes to wear tall heels

bootloving

I've only found one girl in my life that likes to wear tall high heels. Finding others is hard. Especially in my area. Most girls think the highest a heel should be is 4 inches. Depressing really. Even hard to find a girl willing to even try. I keep getting flat out no's. The women on here who like it. I admire you all and its great that you great women share the love for heels. I wish you the best and hope to find one like you all. She would be my world. And to the guys who have a woman who is into heels. You are some of the luckiest men in the world and never take advantage of it. Keep her happy and treat her with the best regards.

bootsloving, I have two suggestions for you to consider. The first is that you vastly improve your odds by trying out match.com or e-harmony.com. Very many people nowadays find others they form lasting relationships with. My second suggestion is that you are relying upon women to wear the shoes that YOU really want to be wearing so why not just wear them?? AM I wrong? Remember this site is dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of wearing higher-heel footwear by both genders all over the world. HappyinHeels

Hi Bootloving, I think its great your looking for a girl that loves heels. I think that you will find her, just keep looking,you,ll see the women walking down the street in the heels you like. You might have to ask a stranger for a date. The only thing Id say is dont look for to many women that like to wear heels over 4 inch.

bootloving, my advise is don't get stuck just looking for a "heeled women". heeled women are awesome but what if that girl in flats is really cute, nice, confident and everything else? would you let her go? just meet some girl, try to know her, make a connection and if she comes over a beatyfull pair of heels Way Much Better!

bootloving, my advise is don't get stuck just looking for a "heeled women". heeled women are awesome but what if that girl in flats is really cute, nice, confident and everything else? would you let her go?

My advice is the opposite. If you desire a high heeled girl and compromise on one who isn't, over time you will wish for someone else or try fruitlessly to persuade your flat heeled girl to wear heels.

Get to meet stylish girls who display a varied collection of heels of various heights. If she wouldn't be seen dead without even a moderate heel on a day to day basis, you can be guaranteed some awesome heels when it comes to evening and the bedroom.

I have only been with one young woman many years ago who loved wearing very high heels all of the time. And meeting her was a fluke. If you haven't had good luck with the dating websites, you might try an honest, and up-front personal ad in your favorite paper or periodical.

Is it really that important and a requirement for you to find a woman that only wears 5-6" heels? I mean seriously... you would leave a woman that refuses to wear over 4" heels? I agree that a woman in very high heels is a wonderful sight to see, and I would be very happy to be with someone that wants to spend her days in them. However, it just is not practical for most women to spend all day in 5"+ heels. You try spending more than 10 minutes, much less a whole day in heels like that and see how productive you are. I mean get real. I am not trying to bash you, but just hoping that you open your eyes. If you find a woman that is willing to spend her days in 3-4" heels, be happy with that as I am happy with my wife. She rarely wore heels before meeting me, but now wears 3-4" heels because she knows I love them, and I am very very happy with her doing that. I would never insist that she wears 5" or higher heels all day, because I have tried to spend several hours walking in 5"+ heels, and it just is not that practical or remotely comfortable. So anyway, hopefully you don't take my post the wrong way, but please be realistic and look for a woman that you like for her personality and sure, her looks, too. Make those your top priority, not requiring her to wear extreme heels, that's just sillly.

With all due respect, I think it could be your attitude which is the problem. You are looking for a woman who wears heels. You don't care about whether she's pretty or about her personality, she has to wear heels and that is final. In this way you are turning women into sex objects. My advice is to look for a woman who you like. If she's into heels then that's a bonus (for you) if not then that's just too bad. Until you can change your attitude you will be forever lonely.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree with Dr. Shoe, but wouldnt call it ' attitude ', I would use the term ' perspective '. I dont think anyone here would be as narrow in mind to believe that a REQUIREMENT for dating would be heels. As Dr. Shoe stated, What it they were smacked with an ugly stick but wear ballet boots all the time? Would THAT be someone you would wish to ' take home to mum '? Not to be rude even though this will sound rude.. Even Pole-Dancing women get done with what they do and change into flats or sneakers ( or UGG boots HA! Dr. Shoe! ) when they go back stage. If a REQUIREMENT is to be ' well heeled ' so often, your choices ( and chances ) are VERY limited and you might be selling yourself short on a great person out there whom would keep you very happy and in a long term/steady setting.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I guess I should have been more thoughtful in my post. I am not saying a woman HAS to wear heels but would love it if she did wear really tall ones. Its just a quality that I think is hard to find. I do look for other qualities in women. But it seems when i mention anything to a girl I am dating or friends about wearing tall heels, they think I am nuts. I live in a pretty conservative area where 3 inches is considered to be the limit for most women and they think anything taller if for strippers or hookers. I don't say its a must or try to make them. I just mention that I like it and how great it is that women wear them.

I've only found one girl in my life that likes to wear tall high heels. Finding others is hard. Especially in my area. Most girls think the highest a heel should be is 4 inches. Depressing really. Even hard to find a girl willing to even try. I keep getting flat out no's.

The women on here who like it. I admire you all and its great that you great women share the love for heels. I wish you the best and hope to find one like you all. She would be my world.

And to the guys who have a woman who is into heels. You are some of the luckiest men in the world and never take advantage of it. Keep her happy and treat her with the best regards.

I know that I have bought shoes that were advertised as 4" for a size 6, but my size 14s measured close to 5". So working backwards, I would expect that a lot of women would have problems walking in heels over 4" unless they had a platform sole to compensate.

My wife wears size 8, so a 4" heel on a single-sole shoe is not something she can walk in. My wife will wear high heels - 3" and over - but she can't walk all over creation in them. We keep a pair of flats in the car in case we find ourselves unexpectedly walking around when we're out.

I appreciate her wearing high heels, but I love her just as much when she's wearing flats, riding boots or even her "icky sandals." If I pushed her to wear heels all the time, she would get angry and hurt. She would feel that the shoes were more important than she was. Even as it is, sometimes I push her farther than she wants to go, and we have some conflict, but it hasn't got between us (and yes, she knows ...).

My thinking is that leading with a requirement to wear a specific heel height is a low percentage play. There are so many people out there with all kinds of baggage. There are women who just aren't compatible. Further constraining the solution set with "must wear at least 5" heels" is making it really hard to find someone who you can really live with.

However, further constraining the solution set with "must be OK with me wearing high heels" doesn't make it easy, either. I can't represent that I have the answer. I just have my answer, at this time. All it takes is one.

To add a positive note, it is hard to find a woman who likes to wear tall heels that's true but it's not impossible. If you find one you will never let her go.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

bootsloving, I have two suggestions for you to consider. The first is that you vastly improve your odds by trying out match.com or e-harmony.com. Very many people nowadays find others they form lasting relationships with. My second suggestion is that you are relying upon women to wear the shoes that YOU really want to be wearing so why not just wear them?? AM I wrong? Remember this site is dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of wearing higher-heel footwear by both genders all over the world. HappyinHeels

:wave:just chiming in here, first of all the dating sites are way over rated. secondly it is not always about what we want to wear. i think that is an unfair stereotype. i do not have any desire to wear heels, but i do nearly (ok,definetly love to see and hopefully be a part of a womens life) who enjoys wearing heels.(no specific height, just heels.) it's fashion, and that is what starts the primievel attraction that makes this whole mess somehow work. she doesn't need to wear them 24/7. but i would hope that she would wear(and hopefully enjoy)them for my sake. and i would gladly return the favor for any wish she may have. the cliche' give and take, or one hand washes the other. call it what you want, it's the truth. this is not a simple yes or no situation, but rather a relationship that must be cultivated with the utmost care and discretion. but also beware of the " settling point". that will only lead to a path of destruction. i.e. divorce. so whats the answer? there is no magic answer. it's up to each one of us to find our way. in the meantime be thankful we a web site like this to share our thoughts!:smile:

I know that I have bought shoes that were advertised as 4" for a size 6, but my size 14s measured close to 5". So working backwards, I would expect that a lot of women would have problems walking in heels over 4" unless they had a platform sole to compensate.

My wife wears size 8, so a 4" heel on a single-sole shoe is not something she can walk in. My wife will wear high heels - 3" and over - but she can't walk all over creation in them. We keep a pair of flats in the car in case we find ourselves unexpectedly walking around when we're out.

I appreciate her wearing high heels, but I love her just as much when she's wearing flats, riding boots or even her "icky sandals." If I pushed her to wear heels all the time, she would get angry and hurt. She would feel that the shoes were more important than she was. Even as it is, sometimes I push her farther than she wants to go, and we have some conflict, but it hasn't got between us (and yes, she knows ...).

My thinking is that leading with a requirement to wear a specific heel height is a low percentage play. There are so many people out there with all kinds of baggage. There are women who just aren't compatible. Further constraining the solution set with "must wear at least 5" heels" is making it really hard to find someone who you can really live with.

However, further constraining the solution set with "must be OK with me wearing high heels" doesn't make it easy, either. I can't represent that I have the answer. I just have my answer, at this time. All it takes is one.

My mother is a 6 1/2 and can wear a 5 inch heel and my one ex was a 7 and could wear a 5 1/2 inch heel with no problem and wore 5 inch heels most of the time.