I'm bored!

Glosha

This may not be appropriate, but why not tell your girlfriend ' honey, this place had me thinking about OTHER things, lets go take care of some business! ' and get out of there!

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

This may not be appropriate, but why not tell your girlfriend ' honey, this place had me thinking about OTHER things, lets go take care of some business! ' and get out of there!

Actually I did told her that I was bored looking @ those chiks trying to get money from single horney men.

After her girl friend arrived (she's the one who suggested to go to strip), I was trying to get out.

In few sentences we aggreed that right after we exit the club I'll be able to wear my heels during the drive home.

So, this happened; we left the club and got into the car and I've changed into the heels. She asked me to show the leg and I did. It was a rush for me as it was her first time looking @ my leg in heels.

She looked @ heels, touched them and then figured out that I was wearing pantyhose under my jeans for the whole evening with her not knowing that.

We drove home and made plans to go shopping for some heels for her that we both saw and liked.

Now I'm looking forward for a walk with my GF in a park both wearing heels.

Just too excited about todays day. Hope I'll be able to try some heels during the shopping, if there will be some of my size.

Yes, I'd be checking out the heels, and the legs, and - - - OK, I like the female form - nuff said. Since the lady of the house has no interest in going to a strip club, I'd probably wear a pair of stripper heels, and see if the girls like them. Might as well have some fun with the situation.

Since the lady of the house has no interest in going to a strip club, I'd probably wear a pair of stripper heels, and see if the girls like them. Might as well have some fun with the situation.

Heh, :smile: good idea to show up in strip club in heels, but I think, the place I've been yesterday would ask me out. Maybe I could pass with block heels.

Actually I did told her that I was bored looking @ those chiks trying to get money from single horney men.

After her girl friend arrived (she's the one who suggested to go to strip), I was trying to get out....

With your girlfriend wanting to go to a strip club, to meet one of her girlfriends, sounds like there might be another story to be told other than just your desire to wear heels!

I agree that the "begging for money" can be turnoff. But if your into the glam look (hair, makeup), like seeing women flirting with their sexuality, or know that you won't see a pair of flats, then strip clubs can be a nice voyuerist place to go.

With your girlfriend wanting to go to a strip club, to meet one of her girlfriends, sounds like there might be another story to be told other than just your desire to wear heels!

Lol, if you insist, then read: on Halloween they got a bit tipsy and were making out for a bit. Couldn't let my eyes off them. :smile: My little vampire tried to suck the hell out of a slutty.

Her friend is just a bit Bi, but she has her own boy and my girl will not go with her.

I agree that the "begging for money" can be turnoff. But if your into the glam look (hair, makeup), like seeing women flirting with their sexuality, or know that you won't see a pair of flats, then strip clubs can be a nice voyuerist place to go.

I don't know why, but if it is not my girl, then I don't have a lot of interest in others how they look like. I might be interested how they dressed, but in strips there is not much clothes on girls and some of the heels were just ugly and completely not a strip type.

I'd probably wear a pair of stripper heels, and see if the girls like them. Might as well have some fun with the situation.

Actually the Mrs. and I did just that a few weeks ago. We had a few drinks one Sunday evening. An ad for Vegas came on and started us contemplating a trip to Vegas so I could wear heels. Now my wife really does not care for me wearing heels in public so I was shocked that she suggested that we not wait for Vegas and go somewhere that night. So that is how we found ourselves getting into a cab at 10:00 on a Sunday night to go to a strip club.

It was pretty nutty. The dancers really had fun with us. We were not the biggest spenders in the place but several of the gals spent time between songs with us even knowing that we were not buying additional VIP dances. They loved my heels and told us that I really had juevos for going out in them. I asked them if they ever had ever seen a guy come in wearing heels before and none of them had.

All in all it was pretty cool. Work the next day was tough. I am fortunate enough to work with people that I can occasionqlly actually come in late due to an evening of partying.

Best,

Larry

Here is a pic of the shoes that I wore:

post-831-133522962639_thumb.jpg

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Hmmm!? That sounds fun! I have a pair of Pleaser Lip 106 that I need to do lace adjustments on as I've bought them in size 12 instead of 11. Didn't use conversion chart properly. I should get my girl tipsy and suggest her going to strip in heels. Or maybe I should just lock my black patent Vanity 434 on and go in them?

Hmmm!? That sounds fun!

I have a pair of Pleaser Lip 106 that I need to do lace adjustments on as I've bought them in size 12 instead of 11. Didn't use conversion chart properly.

I should get my girl tipsy and suggest her going to strip in heels.

Or maybe I should just lock my black patent Vanity 434 on and go in them?

Now your thinking out side the box.

Cater to your interests, and tickle hers too - -

It was pretty nutty. The dancers really had fun with us. We were not the biggest spenders in the place but several of the gals spent time between songs with us even knowing that we were not buying additional VIP dances. They loved my heels and told us that I really had juevos for going out in them. I asked them if they ever had ever seen a guy come in wearing heels before and none of them had.

First of all it was so cool of you to wear high heels to a strip club and with your wife along with you. And then to top things off, the dancers complimenting you on your high heels. Are the two of you thinking of a return visit?

Now your thinking out side the box.

Cater to your interests, and tickle hers too - -

The problem with my girl is that she not only don't like me wearing the heels, but also don't like their style (maybe she's right, fetish shoes aren't designed to be worn in public).

So now I have a pretty good puzzle how to go out on public with her in heels.

She suggested to go to a male strip, but I kinda worried for my "back". Going there might trigger lotts of happy guys to start flirting with me as they will think about me and my girl only as friends.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like I've opened pretty big can of worms on topic of strip clubs and going there in heels :smile:

The problem with my girl is that she not only don't like me wearing the heels, but also don't like their style (maybe she's right, fetish shoes aren't designed to be worn in public).

So now I have a pretty good puzzle how to go out on public with her in heels.

She suggested to go to a male strip, but I kinda worried for my "back". Going there might trigger lotts of happy guys to start flirting with me as they will think about me and my girl only as friends.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like I've opened pretty big can of worms on topic of strip clubs and going there in heels :smile:

Couple thoughts although I'm puzzled by her actions so far.

Is she completely negative regarding you wearing heels?

Is she using the strip club as a way to tease/trigger a response?

What if she helped pick out a pair she would find acceptable, or even better, get matching pairs.

In general, gay men don't seem to like men who have a visible feminine side showing either intentionally, or otherwise. You don't see many gay guys dressed alternatively in public. Going to a mens strip show is probably a bit safer than you would imagine. Gay men can usually tell if your gay or not.

1. Is she completely negative regarding you wearing heels?

2. Is she using the strip club as a way to tease/trigger a response?

3. What if she helped pick out a pair she would find acceptable, or even better, get matching pairs.

RE 1.: she don't understand my interest. And I can't explain it verbally.

RE 2.: no, she was curios to see what is in strips and to see how girls are dancing on a pole.

RE 3.: tried asking her which pair would she pick for me. Her response was a confussed look and answer "none".

I don't wanna kill our relationships by pushing my unsocial desire too hard on her, so maybe I'll back off a bit.

She thinks that wearing heels is a torture and can't understand how somebody can enjoy it.

I tried to tell her that I enjoy the feel in leggs and what tonus it gives to my back muscles. And, really, as an office worker I'm feeling that my posture is getting better. Too bad winter is coming.

Maybe I'm telling her the wrong points?

RE 1.: she don't understand my interest. And I can't explain it verbally.

Man, I get you. My gal can run hot and cold. I was totally shocked by her suggestion that we go to a strip club. Then last weekend as I attempted to urge more outings that didn't involve as much drinking she made it clear that she is not too keen on me going out in heels under "normal" circumstances. I totally get you on your point about being able to explain it. AFter several rounds I finally pointed out that she will not likely ever get it and if I were to do more with her with me in heels then she would probably have to do it without understanding it. It is truly stressful as within me it is welling up more than ever to do more in heels. Each time that I think that we are making progress I wind up back sliding. Who knows where it will go.

First of all it was so cool of you to wear high heels to a strip club and with your wife along with you. And then to top things off, the dancers complimenting you on your high heels. Are the two of you thinking of a return visit?

Well, as I mentioned above, my wife is running hot and cold. I can see us possibly doing that again however I am not too sure when.

It was cool hanging out with dancers. One had not noticed my shoes and when it came up in conversation she asked me to take one shoe off so that she could see the style better. She loved them. She said that she had no taste in shoes and joked with my wife that perhaps she could borrow me to do some shoe shopping.

:-)

Larry

She thinks that wearing heels is a torture...

Looks like she is wearing heels which are too high and/or too narrow for her.

Quality is also a factor. It is unfortunate that she think that wearing heels = pain.

When the heel is the proper height and well made, wearing

them is very comfortable and painless (and also a lot of fun !)

Too bad winter is coming...

> Winter is the perfect time to wear high heel boots !

AZShoeNut, Remember the trip to Las Vegas I suggested as an outing for you two as a way to enjoy wearing heels in a different place and different state of mind?? Your description of your situation tells me that it is now time for you both to pack some small bags, put your outfits in there, strap yourselves into your favorite heels as you're strapping yourselves into your car and head for L.V. The money you'd spend on the upcoming holiday season could instead be spent on a much-needed vacation and your heads will be clear for 2012! Give it some thought. HappyinHeels:wave:

AZShoeNut,

Remember the trip to Las Vegas I suggested as an outing for you two as a way to enjoy wearing heels in a different place and different state of mind?? Your description of your situation tells me that it is now time for you both to pack some small bags, put your outfits in there, strap yourselves into your favorite heels as you're strapping yourselves into your car and head for L.V. The money you'd spend on the upcoming holiday season could instead be spent on a much-needed vacation and your heads will be clear for 2012! Give it some thought.

HappyinHeels:wave:

Hey HappyinHeels,

Actually it.was your suggestion that led to that crazy evening. On many fronts we just are not in a position to head up there. She did note that they have a zip line on Freemont street now and added that now maybe both heels and the zip line will get me to Vegas. I guess she is running hot tonight. Hopefully we can head up there after the beginning of the year.

:-)

Larry

Looks like she is wearing heels which are too high and/or too narrow for her.

Quality is also a factor. It is unfortunate that she think that wearing heels = pain.

When the heel is the proper height and well made, wearing

them is very comfortable and painless (and also a lot of fun !)

> Winter is the perfect time to wear high heel boots !

I agree that she may not have had a good pair of heels in the past. But there are also TONS of women out there that aren't in heels, and if could be that they just really don't like them. [Perhaps the % of women that don't want to wear heels, is the same as the % of men that do.]

What type of heels are you wear? I think at the beginning of this thread, you said you were wearing stripper heels (though you were going to a strip club). Maybe you need to take it down a notch. How about a pair of unisex-looking ankle boots with say a 2" block heel, under a longer length pair of pants? I know, perhaps not too exciting. But I think you need to do something to convince your g/f that "women's heels" isn't something she should find distasteful.

If she can't easily see your shoes, and especially, if they aren't stilletto heels, maybe she won't be as objectionable. If you have some success, then you can start to move up in heel height, and perhaps later on, to smaller size heels (from block to stilletto). To a degree, think of it as sort of a training process if you were trying to get her to wear heels. You probably woudn't start her in 4" stillettos immediately. Rather, a low, wide heel would be better. When she's okay with that, then you go higher and thinner.

You'd also probably want to be aware for when "enough is enough". If she's just a g/f (not sure if you previously mentioned how long), it could get to the point where she effectively says, "I don't have enough invested in this relationship to want to put up or deal with this." But certainly do the best you can up to that point.

I don't think that Pleaser Vanity 434 is a stripper pair of 4" heels. They look pretty regular and you can insert or remove the lockable anckle strap. Who interested, just google them. Next Halloween I don't care what wil happen, but I'll be wearing them to the club with a skirt. Right now I'm playing slow not to kill my relationships. She's a bit used to my fetish (and some other ones) and we can walk in a park @ evening together. I still need more guts to wear them to strip club, but maybe we'll do it and as an explanation I can tell to people and friends that I lost a bet. Will work on this idea in a slow motion. Maybe I'll have to loose a bet :smile: