Maybe future black patent pumps and need support, do you copy?

jim102

:w00t2:Look at the attachments! Very pretty they are!

I just saw on ebay among my researches, one of them interests me so much but I am always worry about few details that makes me scary:

I have to find a good place to hide them because my father and his girlfriend with my new sister come every 2 weeks to spend one weekend at home.

I have found the places but i am anxious if they find my pumps, they will laugh, i just come here tonight and i have seen that social pressure it is the problem of not only me in my mind but all men who like wearing heels.:)

I do not want that my family and other people in my town know that i like heels. I love women and i am not gay,crossdresser or fools like that.

But I know i would really like to wear that outside home because it looks like an injustice bad opinions of others.

I know this is a stupid anxiety!:)

Another thing if a day i have a girlfriend and she would be aware of that it would be a disaster?

I know exactly who is responsible of that problem:

Fashion Designers!

They did not realise that if they create pumps for men, they would have so much success! Tried to convince 5 companies and they just said: they will not come for the spring!

If a company would try that and makes full money, it will create competitions,other stores,companies would get in.

Look,question of look, LOOK!!!!!!!!

That`s a **** way they think!

I really do not undertand that injustice!

post-27583-133522956918_thumb.jpg

post-27583-133522956921_thumb.jpg

post-27583-133522956924_thumb.jpg

There is little wonder you are so anxious. You firmly believe that gays and crossdressers are fools: "I love women and i am not gay,crossdresser or fools like that."

So therefore, you don't want to be associated with foolish people.

I can assure you that most of the gays and crossdressers for that matter, are far from foolish. In fact I would go onto say that the one person who hides a part of his true character from his family is the biggest fool of all.

Why rely on fashion designers just so that you can feel at ease with yourself? Even if they did design heels for men only a few would ever buy them. Do you know why? This is because the world over there are millions of men who keep their love of heels so buried and so secret that they'd never go into the shop and buy them. I'm betting you're one of them.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

most of the gays and crossdressers for that matter, are far from foolish

Ok (fool), not the right word I used, i am not english.

What I mean is people associations because they wear heels and others say they are gay,homosexual or crossdresser

or other (things like that)----this is what i meant with the wrong word.

I already bought a pair of pumps 3.5 inches at the farest payless store from home but they did not interested me a long time and I were refunded.

I always kept it in secret due to the reactions of other people! I do not want to get a bad looking or get into embarrassing situations

So how do you think other people on here manage. Most are neither gay or crossdressers. I think most of your fears are inside your own head.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I always kept it in secret due to the reactions of other people! I do not want to get a bad looking or get into embarrassing situations

Why not just be yourself?

If you like wearing high heels, its not like your killing someone, starting a war, being a crazy person out to hurt others.. Your just wearing a pair of shoes! Nothing more!

As for the comments about gays, cross-dressers or whatever walk of life.. Who cares? Theres all sorts of walks of life amongst the world.

If you dont mind me asking, what part of Canada are you from?

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

jim102, Dr.Shoe, ilikekicks, and others have tried to tell you that the anxiety you feel, what many of us here felt at some level in the past, is ALL IN YOUR HEAD. You are creating a hundred ways to keep it alive and in your way when, in fact, there is only one way needed to get it out of your way---live your life on YOUR terms by not allowing this anxiety to consume you. Here is an inescapable truth...your desire to wear high heels will only keep growing and you had better come to understand that. If you must dodge every person who might possibly be critical then you are headed for a life full of misery and frustration. You get one shot to live a life as full of fun and adventure as possible. Get out there and live!! HappyinHeels

[ilikekicks] Who cares? I care it anyway! It is easy for you guys to say, I do not care anyway. You are 40-50 years old. You lived your life. you are no longuer creating useless bad feelings!

[ilikekicks] Who cares?

I care it anyway!

It is easy for you guys to say, I do not care anyway. You are 40-50 years old. You lived your life. you are no longuer creating useless bad feelings!

Knowing what I know now, I would have started wearing heels much earlier in life. Back when I was your age I wouldn't have even thought of wearing high heels. I really didn't have much interest in them until I tried on a pair of stiletto thigh boots for Halloween. That was when I discovered my feet were made for high heels and so began my passion (at age 40).

FYI: I have visited Quebec City, and generally I find the people there very forward thinking and very stylish. I think it is great city for a guy who wants to wear heels in public.

It certainly is a beautiful city with many beautiful women in high heels as well.

You only have to wear them out once before you realize it's no big deal, and you only have to wear them once and you will be wearing them out and about again.

Just remember to coordinate you whole outfit, that's what makes high heels (even stilettos) work well on a guy. And it also helps to not be overweight or musclebound.

If you're having trouble putting together an outfit, there are many people here including myself perfectly willing to help out.

I meet many people from Quebec during the summer as I live on the migration route to Old Orchard Beach, Maine (a very popular vacation spot for people from Quebec).

In any case there are younger guys wearing them in public who post here so age is not the limiting factor.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I started in heels when I was 25. I would wear them around the RAF base where I lived and hope that no one would notice, but even then I had a cover story ready: I had lost a bet.

I am 20 years old! I have interests since 7 years. I am an adult there and a young adult in pumps?:) Very forward thinking, what do you mean Shafted? Opening mind, a province where that`s tolerated I believe I admit, I do not know well my city in that way. Ok coordinate outif and way to walk. Should be easy with flats or chunky heel I am showing you. Wear blue jeans with that and should be nice! The last time I have seen them, it is 7 years ago. Very hard to find exactly like that online! This is the first shoe pair I liked!

post-27583-133522957012_thumb.jpg

You my friend are the perfect age to begin wearing heels in public. If you are dressed well you'll have no problem wearing heels in public. You could easily wear those pumps you posted earlier in this thread. The platforms in your last post will draw even more attention to your feet than those pumps will just due to the extra bulk of the platfrom. The forward thinking part is my personal assessment of the city due to it being a culturally rich city with very stylish people (both men and women). I just love the old part of the city with the sidewalk cafes. This strikes me as a very good place to try wearing heels in public.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

So the platforms would be too much?

Yes, I think so. A chunky heel is good though, especially if you're a little overweight or musclebound. If you are thin to average a thinner heel does work well.

I really do think that platforms scream "look at my feet" or "I'm too short".

The important things are to coodinate your whole outfit well and remember wearing heels in public takes a great deal of self confidence. If you can do this you might find yourself being somewhat of a celebrity in your area as the word gets around about "that guy in high heels". Remember you control your own destiny.

Read the threads about how guys manage to enjoy wearing heels in public. This is a valuable resource for guys who are just starting out.

Jeans do work well with heels, but dress pants worn casually with heels is an even better look.

I really do think that platforms scream "look at my feet" or "I'm too short".

I am not tall I admit but I think you are wrong to that point.

Pumps make noise and they get easily attention of people. Not a pair of platform shoes I posted before.

No sound, just the big chunky heel the problem, but better than the appearance of 2.5 pumps with noise.

I am not tall I admit but I think you are wrong to that point.

Pumps make noise and they get easily attention of people. Not a pair of platform shoes I posted before.

No sound, just the big chunky heel the problem, but better than the appearance of 2.5 pumps with noise.

I don't know about you but I have been fooled on many occasions by the sound of what sounded like a stiletto on the floor. It turned out to be a low heel. I also have a pair of cuban heel boots that make that delicious sound. Most people don't even turn their heads for that sound because it's much more common that the high heel itself. I even have a pair of quiet pumps. It has to do with the heel compound and not the heel style or height.

If the sound worries you I have a way to overcome it. I naturally walk on the outer edge of my feet so I always get excessive wear on the outer edge of my shoes. To combat this I put metal "segs" on the outer edge of my every day shoes. I am quite heavy footed and walk quickly so when out and about I make lots of noise and it's amazingly similar to MrsF wearing her 5" heels. You can imagine what we sound like together, shopping centre floors are especially Loud. I get far more looks when I am walking around in my man shoes than in my heels but after a while it's so normal you completely ignore it. I'm sure a lot of men are expecting to see some gorgeous girl in heels, what a surprise they have when they see me. Give it a try and once you are used to it try your heels and you will probably be quieter and feel less self conscious.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hahahahaha. That reminds me of my college days when I lived in a block of flats, one of those post war blocks with balcony access. About four doors down from me was a young turkish man in his early 20s I'd say, who was a complete womaniser (as so many of them seem to be) and whenever a girl walked past his flat he'd come out to look at her walking away from him along the balcony. Sometimes when I went past in particularly noisy heels he'd come out to see "the pretty girlee" but when he realised it was me he'd pretend that he'd come out to see what was going on in the courtyard below!

I naturally walk on the outer edge of my feet so I always get excessive wear on the outer edge of my shoes. To combat this I put metal "segs" on the outer edge of my every day shoes. I am quite heavy footed and walk quickly so when out and about I make lots of noise and it's amazingly similar to MrsF wearing her 5" heels

I do not understand exactly, you walk like a slice of pie and you use the exterior side of the shoe and you wear a high heel making enough noise.

I do not understand exactly, you walk like a slice of pie and you use the exterior side of the shoe and you wear a high heel making enough noise.

Yes I am a very loud slice of pie

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

jim102,

Dr.Shoe, ilikekicks, and others have tried to tell you that the anxiety you feel, what many of us here felt at some level in the past, is ALL IN YOUR HEAD. You are creating a hundred ways to keep it alive and in your way when, in fact, there is only one way needed to get it out of your way---live your life on YOUR terms by not allowing this anxiety to consume you. Here is an inescapable truth...your desire to wear high heels will only keep growing and you had better come to understand that. If you must dodge every person who might possibly be critical then you are headed for a life full of misery and frustration. You get one shot to live a life as full of fun and adventure as possible. Get out there and live!!

HappyinHeels

I really like this advice. And to follow-up on it, once you do enjoy your times in public in high heels, you will understand what the rest of us are describing.

Yes, I really understand but I am too much troubled(if I say it like that). I would like BUT, I would like BUT! I think that I am too OBSTINATED or too anxious to change things! Maybe should I see a sex therapist to change that Maybe I should begin by telling the truth to my family

• 1 month later...

I`m still afraid of if my family know that especially the younger! Them, most worth!.

Teenage girls or young women working as a cashier at stores

( Hidden ehhehehehhe?)

I just do not get that most of people in the society are against especially their fuckin brain reactions!

The anxiety is less important but still alive since 3 years!

Because I have a pair at home to enjoy sometimes

I am the most anxious you can meet here, the more longer who endure that feeling.

It is been 3 years because I will have 21 in february soon.

I know that is the best time in the 20 years of the life to enjoy wearing them out in public insetad of beginning at 30 and older.

I recently got news in United States on the web who were posted in the month of:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2050300/High-heels-men-rise.html

I do not notice good news in Canada!

***harper conservative, NO CHANGING MIND PEOPLE, WAY TO LIVE!

There are other countries that do same improvments but in here, NO, do not wear heels or you will be gay!

HEHEHE, you should take a look to yourself poor guy!

Wearing heels are not made for men

I know I am exagerating but i am still thinking like that!

I see what most ppl here write. I think about it in a different way. Let's see it in a way of structuring: My normal life doesn't have anything to do with heels or fetish. And that's the way I wanna keep it. I wouldn't like to be seen wearing high heels. And believe it or not, if I wore heels in public, my friends would look at me in a different way. And I'm not sure if I liked that way. So what the heck? Hide them. Buy a lockable box where you can be sure they are safe!

Couple thoughts for you. I find it easier to go out in a city enviroment than a rural one. More noise, distractions, and it's highly unlikely anyone will know you, especially if your in an area most of your family and friends never go. I can understand your issues when it comes to family. My wife is somewhat accepting it although she can't wear heels any more. She thinks I will scare and freak out my one daughter. My son has seen me in high heeled boots, but even I'm not sure if he can handle me in a stilleto. My extended family - - not accepting - - far right evangelical conservatives. Locally, no way I could get away with wearing anything other than mens shoes. Normal attire for most locally is hunting boots and sneakers. Dress mens shoes are rare. This is rural farming country, where work boots are the norm. The locals are not tolerable of anything that seems deviant, and they will let you know it. What I have been doing for some time now is to take my boots in a bag, and once I'm out of town, I'll change, and enjoy myself everywhere else I go. It eliminates the problem of being seen as I don't know anyone when I'm away from home territory. The locals get to see me in what they expect to see - - Steel toe work boots, and camo hunting boots. Keeps the peace. Something you may want to consider - - - maybe it's time to move out, and get away from that which gives you concerns.