Best heel scene in a Movie....

Ladyinred

Metal spike heels in Single White Female, girl kill man by using heel, too sexy...

Piikari, that scene is freaking insane. That girl is nuts, you shouldn't make deals with an insane room-mate.

The heels are lovely, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Anne Hathaway in the devil wears Prada i love the heels she wears in this movie and wish I could wear them after she has.

Most definitely, I also loved her heels in Get Smart.

And another favorite must be the Iron Man movies, Gwyneth Paltrow has some amazing heels on

Jessica Alba in Machete is wearing incredible heels.

A lot of different styles and she turns them into weapons also...:irked:

Well, well, well.... she has quite a fierce look on the fourth picture. I wouldn't get in her way!

Personally - I think that the best EVER heels scene in a movie - is the scene where Marilyn Monroe's dress is blown up by the subway draft in 'The Seven Year Itch'........revealing a divine pair of 3.5" strappy heels......not to mention divine legs as well..!

post-1866-133522951931_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Personally - I think that the best EVER heels scene in a movie - is the scene where Marilyn Monroe's dress is blown up by the subway draft in 'The Seven Year Itch'........revealing a divine pair of 3.5" strappy heels......not to mention divine legs as well..!

[ATTACH]13644[/ATTACH]

Marilyn Monroe told friends and acquaintances that she purposely wore higher heeled shoes to give her that extra height, bounce, and sexy teeter. Believe me, it worked for me.