My new shoes

HeelsGood

Do you love them ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love them ?

• Yes, I do !
    • No, sorry...
    • I don't know / I prefer not to say

Hello, I've just bougth new shoes. Here is a couple of photos of them... OK, let's add some feature... I've found them in a shoes shop near my home. These are "women" shoes, but in this shop there is no problem for a man (me, for example) to buy women shoes. So, I've tried them and because they were low cost and because they are very comfortable, I decided to pay for them : 10 € ! Yes... it's very few ! Now, you can vote : do you love them ? Thanks. :)

post-29801-133522946672_thumb.jpg

post-29801-133522946677_thumb.jpg

Hello,

I've just bougth new shoes.

Here is a couple of photos of them...

OK, let's add some feature...

I've found them in a shoes shop near my home. These are "women" shoes, but in this shop there is no problem for a man (me, for example) to buy women shoes. So, I've tried them and because they were low cost and because they are very comfortable, I decided to pay for them : 10 € ! Yes... it's very few !

Now, you can vote : do you love them ?

Thanks.

:)

Well, I can't say that I "love" them, but they are very nice and I would certainly wear them. They are a nice look for a pair of jeans. A nice casual style.

Well, I can't say that I "love" them, but they are very nice and I would certainly wear them. They are a nice look for a pair of jeans. A nice casual style.

Thank you for this reply and compliments. :)

OK, so... I don't know if it's possible to edit the poll, but we will say that if you just like these shoes, you can vote "Yes, I do".

Sorry, but in french "aimer" (what I translated in love) is used both for "love" and "like"...

Hello,

I've found them in a shoes shop near my home. These are "women" shoes, but in this shop there is no problem for a man (me, for example) to buy women shoes. So, I've tried them and because they were low cost and because they are very comfortable, I decided to pay for them : 10 € ! Yes... it's very few !

Thanks.

:)

HeelsGood,

I love them! I have been looking for a pair like that for a long time. The wide strap and rounded toe make them less feminine, which is what I like about them. They would suit my stocky build better than stilettos. What brand and model are they?

Congratulations on a very nice purchase.

Steve

Thank you Steve.

I've found a link to this pair : my new shoes

For info :

- brand : Lauréana (for "La Halle Aux Chaussures")

- model : I can't find it...

I think you'd better search near you, because it's a local brand only for one seller ("La Halle Aux Chaussures") which is a french one...

Good luck ! :)

I don't care for them. I prefer a higher and thinner heel and a less rounded toe. But the important factor is that you like them and like to wear them. Really, that is all that matters. Thanks for sharing.

Hello,

Thanks.

:irked:

I have a pair much like those. I love my mj's and those look like they could be worn very casually all day long and comfy too. :smile:

real men wear heels

i like them too, i have a lot of similar pairs i bought from Barratts, would to get a dark brown pair like these. I like a bit of comfort too as well as sky high spike heels :irked:

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice casual looking shoe. There is something about a mary-jane. My first pair had 3 mary-jane straps on a small curved heel in 1970. That was when I was a size 10B at 18. Now a 12 is too tight and my feet are shot - not due to hh use.

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.