Help with" Heels.com

koolasice

This place is new to me....they have some really lovely heels there. Oh Dear....my poor Credit Card is going to get bruised again.....:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

This place is new to me....they have some really lovely heels there. Oh Dear....my poor Credit Card is going to get bruised again.....:)

In far-away news... Oh dear. My "Bookmark" toolbar is gonna get cluttered again from these amazing new sites! I better clean it up :)

Formally "HHDude"

My credit card is long past broke, and totally overdue. I'm wearing the heels I have. They'll last me several years. Day by day.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like a excellent site, will need to investigate

I'll second that! Just a click on the link and I couldn't believe all of the very pretty and stylish high heels that appeared. I will have to investigate the prices associated with the shoes.

Unrelated - clicked on 'Over 5"' button. 644 matches; looked thru every page, ALL were platforms. Had to drop to lower heights to find any, apparently "old fashion" flat-sole heels.

What's wrong with platforms?

Also, their packaging wasn't exactly "brown package", but it didn't have blinky neon lights or anything. I don't tend to remember packaging to be honest, why the worry?

Fear not, Jwhite44, platforms are in now, but like any fashion, they'll be passe in time. Block heels used to be in; you can hardly find them any more. Extremely pointed toes used to be in; they've all but disappeared. The only thing predictable about fashion is that it changes. How else would suppliers stay in business? Steve

• 3 weeks later...