Khloe Kardashian

As Much as i hate to hear or report about anything these women do, they do sport some orgasmic footware.I have never seen a shoe closet like this woman has.The fact that she is the TALLEST and not the best looking(of her sisters) and normally does not attract all of the attention that her shorter sisters attract Makes her special in my book.She mentions that she is tall and STILL wears heels. I mean her husband is a pro Basketball player(Netball for all my friends in the UK) who is just under 7ft tall or 2.13 meters, I'm sure that helps too.. She says that her husband wants her in Sneakers all the time......

What a bonehead he is... Enjoy

http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/ELLE-The-Coveteur-Khloe-Kardashian/(imageIndex)/16/(play)/false

Cheers

As Much as i hate to hear or report about anything these women do, they do sport some orgasmic footware.I have never seen a shoe closet like this woman has.The fact that she is the TALLEST and not the best looking(of her sisters) and normally does not attract all of the attention that her shorter sisters attract Makes her special in my book.She mentions that she is tall and STILL wears heels. I mean her husband is a pro Basketball player(Netball for all my friends in the UK) who is just under 7ft tall or 2.13 meters, I'm sure that helps too.. She says that her husband wants her in Sneakers all the time......

What a bonehead he is... Enjoy

http://www.elle.com/Fashion/Fashion-Spotlight/ELLE-The-Coveteur-Khloe-Kardashian/(imageIndex)/16/(play)/false

Mmm; nice closet and an interesting (and intelligent) way the shoes were shown.

BTW; Basket Ball is Basket ball over here too (Netball is a different game) .........it's only FOOTBALL you call the wrong name! :smile:

Nice closet indeed! What do you think...$ 60K, $75K all told?

At least that much. No secret what he hobby is. I have never seen a family that gets so much publicity with a limited amount of talent.

OOPS!!! I was talking to a friend of mine. when i mentioned Basket ball I thought she called it Netball.... I'm glad it's called Baskerball there too...She's from Bristol. Lovely place.. I'll yell at her later on! hahahha Understood on the football thing.... when i went to visit her i wore my Manchester United club jersey.... she hated the color! While i am at it... what IS netball in the UK? and oh yeah that has got to be every bit of 75-80k woth of Shoes.. like i said despite her height she loves wearing them..... I forgot to mention did you see what Vicky Beckham to the the the wedding? Some have it... and you know how the rest goes.

Cheers

OOPS!!!

I was talking to a friend of mine. when i mentioned Basket ball I thought she called it Netball.... I'm glad it's called Baskerball there too...She's from Bristol. Lovely place..

I'll yell at her later on! hahahha Understood on the football thing.... when i went to visit her i wore my Manchester United club jersey.... she hated the color!

While i am at it... what IS netball in the UK? and oh yeah that has got to be every bit of 75-80k woth of Shoes.. like i said despite her height she loves wearing them..... I forgot to mention did you see what Vicky Beckham to the the the wedding?

Some have it... and you know how the rest goes.

To answer your question netball is basically basketball played almost exclusively by ladies in the UK. Slightly different rules and dimensions but fundamentally the same game.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

In regard to the netball comment. The game is probably the major female sport here in Australia where there is a professional league. The game is also very popular in New Zealand and Jamaica to name but two. Australia are world champs.:smile:

To answer your question netball is basically basketball played almost exclusively by ladies in the UK. Slightly different rules and dimensions but fundamentally the same game.

Actually netball has very different rules to basketball. The only fundamental similarities between the two is that the ball is handled and thrown between players and eventually thrown into a net. You could say the same about water polo and handball, albeit the net is different.

Major difference between the two games is that once in possession of the ball in netball, the holder must keep one foot planted on the ground until the ball is passed, whereas a basketball player is free to move about the court, dribbling the ball by continuous bouncing it while in motion.

She is a Tall girl, so that was not that much of a shock... i once again will say i could care less less about her and her silly sisters, but i do think she she is the best looking... dunno why just do. Thansk for all of the replies on the Netball. I was curious and now that i am an expert on the subjectI think i'll start a team!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I love to have her collection. We call it basketball here in the States. I go see the Lakers play from time to time with my bf and other girlfriends. I'm not too much into the sport but it's fun to see Kobe, celebrities, and have fun hanging out. But yeah, Khloe needs those 7" heels just to be consistent with Lamar Odom's height. I think he's like 6'-10" or something.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

Karen, Yeah i think he's something like that just a tad under 7ft... Guess they wont be celebrating this year.. he will have more time to snuggle up with his woman.. her AND that closet full of goodness... 7" in there? i had better more closely i thought they were all 6". she's a tall girl herself so the heels do help! can you imagine that you have to wear heels like that to keep up with your man?

Cheers

I hear a lot of negatives about Khloe, especially pertaining to her weight, but she is the only one of the KK girls that appeals to me. I am happy for her that she found a guy who can make her feel small and kittenish like her sisters. A trip into her shoe closet would be like visiting heaven to me and I could fit her shoes. Maybe I could get her to send me her throwaways. *A guy can dream, can't he*