Going Public with encouragement.

MrsFoxyheels

Obviously my other half needs no encouragement at all and there are several on this site who are far more active in public heeling as a male but my question is for those who are building up to going out. Would you be more likely to wear your heels in public if your partner actively encouraged you to? They might say let's go out shoe shopping but you have to wear your heels if you come with me. Would this help you go public or would the same issues that are preventing you now still win out. It's not something I will experience so was wondering if not being alone would help those on the verge of street heeling or even those who want to but wouldn't at present. i know my hubby likes me to wear very girlie ultra high heels with him as this can reduce the effect of his and obviously stops the 'Is he gay?' type questions and looks as we always hold hands when out. :smile:

Hi, I think for me, I would love to tell my wife of my love of high heels, she does know I like them as I have commented on the rare occasion my good lady will adorn a pair, she just doesnt know how much, ie wearing them, I know if I tell her I would turn up on crimewatch as missing, so being alone with this does make me think twice about going public, even though I long to go out in heels, If I had her support I dont think I would hesitate to go out in public, safety in numbers I suppose, may be some day.

Mrs Foxyheels In a word; yes. Although I am currently not with anyone, this is something I would desire from a partner - I really crave some positive re-inforcement in both my public heel wearing and corset training; both of which are very sporadic at the moment - I want someone to remind me that it is okay and that they find me attractive in both. Went to BBB over the weekend and was quite comfortable wandering from the carpark round to the event, passing people that were clearly surprised by the image of a 6'4" boy in 4" heels; partially because I was sure I wouldn't meet anyone that I know that I don't want to know about the heels - this I see as my biggest mental barrier - I suppose I need to come out to more people. R

Definitely, yes. The limited times I have been out were years ago with my wife (who is no more) and with a lady friend. It pretty much put an end to negative comments, but there were still positive ones. Alas, no one to do that with now.

Thanks for the question MrsFoxyHeels. I have female friends that know what i like to wear and also my girlfriend knows. I've been out in public with my female friends in my high heels and such, and it definately helped me alot with having more confidence in my outfit, almost to the point where i don't even think twice about what im wearing, it's a fantastic feeling. On the other hand, i haven't yet been out in public wearing my heels with my girlfriend, but definately hope to soon. We have been out shopping together though, and she was encouraging me to try on some heels with her, but there was just something about being with her trying shoes on that made me feel uncomfortable and not really into it, im not quite sure why.. A number of reasons could be that i'm worried that she'll turn weird about the whole situation (which im sure she wouldn't as she's encouraging me, it's just a thought). Another reason could be that sometimes i feel a little bit guilty for indulging myself in this unusual social activity, almost like i'm putting her through something that maybe somebody else she could be with wouldn't. The difference between not feeling this when im out with my female friends is, i know there are no relationship ties between me and these other girls, so if they didn't WANT to be there, then they have no obligation and could cease being my friend because of it anytime they wanted. Where as with my Girlfriend, it wouldn't be so easy for her as we share a friendship and an intimate relationship. That's my input anyway! hope it made sense...

""""Would you be more likely to wear your heels in public if your partner actively encouraged you to?"""" probably yes - - - but since that ain't happening, I'm out on my own in heels

My current female friend does encourage me to wear high heels in public (she has sold me some of the pairs I wear) and she has been with me in public while I was wearing high heels. Since she sells high heels at her exotic boutique, she and I have not been to a shoe store together to buy a pair of high heels. I am trying to talk her into going to a shoe store, asking about a pair of high heels, then telling the clerk that they are not for her but for me. I'll keep you posted if we decide to do that.

I think it would be great to be encouraged to go out in heels with my wife. I hope that happens to me. I guess an exception could be if he feels more cautious than he thinks you are about it, then he may be hesitant. Like if he just feels up to a short outing at a certain location, but you want to keep stopping more places?

Obviously my other half needs no encouragement at all and there are several on this site who are far more active in public heeling as a male but my question is for those who are building up to going out.

This Friday, snow or not, I will be that guy :wave:

Would you be more likely to wear your heels in public if your partner actively encouraged you to?

Absolutely.

They might say let's go out shoe shopping but you have to wear your heels if you come with me. Would this help you go public or would the same issues that are preventing you now still win out.

Presently.. to a mall? HELL NO! Im going out with a good friend for a walk. Sure it will be my first time outside of a halloween, but its a ' why not ' entity for myself, to see what its like.

If it were an interest of mine or say a fetish ( I absolutely despise that word! :( ), an invite and try on whats there ( at a store without going there in heels to start ) would probably be better for starts. Not so much ' pressure ' added into the mix.

It's not something I will experience so was wondering if not being alone would help those on the verge of street heeling or even those who want to but wouldn't at present.

It would vary on the individual mostly, but everyone needs a ' crutch ' or support of somekind in something they might do. To be 100% honest, if it werent for my friend believing its a great idea and having her support, I might never have agreed to do it.

i know my hubby likes me to wear very girlie ultra high heels with him as this can reduce the effect of his and obviously stops the 'Is he gay?' type questions and looks as we always hold hands when out.

:smile:

If you are present or not, the questions of ' is he gay? ' or other oddities will still happen within other people. They might not approach as they would if he were on his own though, theres always a bit more ' safety in numbers ' even if its only 1 other ( and shes wearing heels too ). :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I've only recently gone public with my heels, but yes, an encouraging partner would give me more confidence to go places in heels with her that I wouldn't go by myself.

The shopping suggestion sounds great. Although I've done that alone, it's be so nice to share the experience with her (and I mean share it, I'd want it to be fun for her, not just something she'd do reluctantly to make me happy). I really would enjoy watching her trying on shoes as much as trying them on myself.

And it wouldn't just be restricted to a partner either. Just going out and doing those things with supportive girl friends would be awesome too.

If you like it, wear it.