instant replacement of all "mens" footwear

I was wondering (like dreaming of this from time to time) that what if all mens footwear in all shoe dept/stores everywhere (online & otherwise) were suddenly replaced by NOTHING but high heel styles (mostly boots) in all MENS sizes!!!???:) & that this would be only the start of getting mens to exept this style of wearing!! I'd guess that it would be- oh let's say a "shock to the system":eek1: to all the other men out there, I'd swear that if this kind of thing would'nt start some kind of change, than nothing would! Let me know your thoughts on this if you'd all like. thanks, Brad

It could be interesting, but I'd also be looking at buying stock in any company that made hand saws. I could see a lot of 'heel hacking' going on as we watch guys who can barely walk in their Nike's trying to get a grasp of anything over an inch high. It would be cool though!!

I would say you should include some mid or low-heeled shoes and boots in there as well, as not all ladies wear high heels. Just no BORING shoes! Ah utopia.........

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I was wondering (like dreaming of this from time to time) that what if all mens footwear in all shoe dept/stores everywhere (online & otherwise) were suddenly replaced by NOTHING but high heel styles (mostly boots) in all MENS sizes!!!???:) & that this would be only the start of getting mens to exept this style of wearing!! I'd guess that it would be- oh let's say a "shock to the system":eek1: to all the other men out there, I'd swear that if this kind of thing would'nt start some kind of change, than nothing would! Let me know your thoughts on this if you'd all like. thanks, Brad

I love what you say. I am lucky that I wear a size 41 or UK 8 and do not have the problem. I cannot see that happen here with us

You know that is sort of, kind of what happened in the 70's during the disco era. Most stores were trying adjust to the new rage of high heeled platform shoes for men. I can remember when you had to go to a formal men's shoe store to find the old fashioned men's loafers and wingtips. Most stores carried different styles and heel heights of these trendy shoes for men. Sadly, when disco died, so did the fun men's shoes.

You know that is sort of, kind of what happened in the 70's during the disco era. Most stores were trying adjust to the new rage of high heeled platform shoes for men. I can remember when you had to go to a formal men's shoe store to find the old fashioned men's loafers and wingtips. Most stores carried different styles and heel heights of these trendy shoes for men. Sadly, when disco died, so did the fun men's shoes.

True and with the platform styles one didn't have to be as skilled as the overall foot angle was minimized. A few years ago here in the U.S. Aldo shoes attempted to resurrect platform shoes for men, but they stood alone and it just didn't take off. I bought several pairs but I alone couldn't start the entire trend. LOL

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

is this forum strictly discuss only about high heels?

I want to share something about a fur boots I bought yesterday

they are flat though :)

I'm sure no one would mind.

On the original topic I'd still want some flats. I don't fancy trying to negotiate a muddy field in high heels. Sometimes you've just got to have wellies!

d-plats, Replace all men's shoes with high heel styles in every shoe store in the land??? Yep, sure sounds like a dream...a pipe dream. Keep smokin' that weed though as something good is bound to happen. Men's shoe styles are so abyssmally boring the only direction can be up. Here's hoping!:) HappyinHeels