Fabulously Fetish

Digitalis

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not very much into peep toes, but the slings are very nice. It appears that the peeps are opening up somewhat to show more toe than originally. And the "Morigan" stiletto and elongated toe with cleavage is simply fabulous. I haven't seen anything similar for a while. Has anyone here worn them? Thanks for posting. E

And at that price, does anyone know about the quality of the shoes?:)

Not directly but if you read through the "AboutUs" pages, you'll note that it has been set up by Cos K previously of Leather Works and Burlesque Blue (I thought the styles looked very similar to those on the Burlesque Blue website).

However, it does make me wonder what is going on here as I understand no-one has been able to make a successful purchase from Leather Works for a while and Burlesque Blue are not taking any new orders;

"Due to the volume of orders we currently have, we are unable to accept new orders for Made to Order footwear at present"

seems odd that both these companies are set up and initially sell gorgeous shoes but then trading appears to stop only for another brand to start. At least there is seemingly stock available to buy from BB.

So going back to your question, I suppose the quality would be good.

just an observation

R

These heels look similar to the modeled examples from Burlesque Blue, whose seems to be kind of iffy. Does anyone have better information about FF's suppliers? The Althaia heels are the most enticing, IMHO, but they seem to be in the new collections that are due to arrive in the coming months.

• 3 months later...

Can I ask you how long it took for you to receive your heels? I placed my order about a month ago and paid immediately, but it took 2 weeks for them to email me back after sending them 2 emails while they we're very active on their blogs. They're very busy promoting the company and they're also making new designs almost every week, but it kind of feels like my order doesn't have any priority.. I'm not sure how long it is supposed to take?

Can I ask you how long it took for you to receive your heels? I placed my order about a month ago and paid immediately, but it took 2 weeks for them to email me back after sending them 2 emails while they we're very active on their blogs. They're very busy promoting the company and they're also making new designs almost every week, but it kind of feels like my order doesn't have any priority.. I'm not sure how long it is supposed to take?

i am curious to see how your experience with them ends, i would like to order some from them.

FF is Burlesque Blue by another name. I have bought 4 pairs of shoes from BB and a pair from Leatherworks. BB were awful and you have to keep chasing them. One pair I ordered were so badly made that I can't believe they got past quality control. I sent them back and it took 3 months from first ordering to get a pair of shoes. All the shoes from BB had heels that were a little too high for the shoe. They should have been a quarter of and inch shorter in size 7UK. Leatherworks were better, but it was a couple of years ago. They never replied to emails and one account kept being sent back as thre address wasn't valid!!! They rarely answered the phone either. I don't get why they can't be bothered to keep a customer (who has paid upfront) in the loop.

FF is Burlesque Blue by another name. I have bought 4 pairs of shoes from BB and a pair from Leatherworks. BB were awful and you have to keep chasing them. One pair I ordered were so badly made that I can't believe they got past quality control. I sent them back and it took 3 months from first ordering to get a pair of shoes. All the shoes from BB had heels that were a little too high for the shoe. They should have been a quarter of and inch shorter in size 7UK.

Leatherworks were better, but it was a couple of years ago. They never replied to emails and one account kept being sent back as thre address wasn't valid!!! They rarely answered the phone either.

I don't get why they can't be bothered to keep a customer (who has paid upfront) in the loop.

hmm. FF offers very different shoes from BB. i don't see any similar styles. have you actually ordered anything from FF, or only from BB?

hmm. FF offers very different shoes from BB. i don't see any similar styles. have you actually ordered anything from FF, or only from BB?

FF and BB sell some almost identical shoes and the heels look the same. Also FF are based in Southgate in London, which is where BB were. On FFs about us page it's stated that the company is headed By Cos K. I spoke to Cos a few times when he ran BB.

It looks like they have revamped the website and hoicked up the prices, whilst forgetting to improve the customer service.

I personally would think very hard before ordering anything from them again. It was bad enough when BB sold on Ebay and the shoes were only £30 to £90. Now they start at £130!!! At the new prices, customer service should be immaculate.

FF and BB sell some almost identical shoes and the heels look the same. Also FF are based in Southgate in London, which is where BB were. On FFs about us page it's stated that the company is headed By Cos K. I spoke to Cos a few times when he ran BB.

It looks like they have revamped the website and hoicked up the prices, whilst forgetting to improve the customer service.

I personally would think very hard before ordering anything from them again. It was bad enough when BB sold on Ebay and the shoes were only £30 to £90. Now they start at £130!!! At the new prices, customer service should be immaculate.

i just looked through both catalogs and didn't find anything similar, including the heels. the ff shoes ar4e a lot less clumsy looking with thinner heels. i agree at those prices they better have great quality and customer service. ps.actually i found one boot that is the same. but the court shoes look very different.

i am trying to find out the quality difference between FF and peter chu. the prices are similar.

FF and BB sell some almost identical shoes and the heels look the same.

On FFs about us page it's stated that the company is headed By Cos K. I spoke to Cos a few times when he ran BB.

'Burlesque Blue' have always been based in Scotland:

https://www.burlesqueblue.com/contact_us.php

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Burlesque Blue were in Southgate and then changed the address to Scotland. I have a catalogue somewhere with the Southgate address on the back. I had to phone a London 020 number to reach them a few years ago.

Thanks everybody for all the response in this topic! Luckily everything's alright now, I received an email from them yesterday and my Scarlet heels (the ultra pointy court heels) are almost finished and they will be sent to me next friday, which means I should receive them in about 2 weeks! I'm so excited and I'll try to post some pictures of them if any of you would like to see them. I ordered them about 5 weeks ago (24/09/2011) so they're pretty fast since they have been very busy lately, but I must confess I was pretty scared since I've never bought shoes (that expensive!) from them before and didn't hear from them for about 2 weeks after I paid almost £200,-. But they did apologize for not responding to me as quickly earlier. When I first emailed them about the Scarlet heels (about 2 or 3 months ago) they replied to me in 2 days so my email might have just been overlooked.

Burlesque Blue were in Southgate and then changed the address to Scotland. I have a catalogue somewhere with the Southgate address on the back.

I had to phone a London 020 number to reach them a few years ago.

OK...I stand corrected.:smile:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I found two pairs of Fallons on ebay and they are absolutely stunning, but unfortunately way too big for me! They are only at £50.00 and £53.00 right now. If anybody's interested:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fabulously-Fetish-stilettos-sz-6-new-/190594084003?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2c604aeca3

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fabulously-Fetish-stilettos-sz-6-new-/190594083037?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2c604ae8dd

I found two pairs of Fallons on ebay and they are absolutely stunning, but unfortunately way too big for me!

Fortunately for you the seller writes that they will only be shipped to the UK :smile: