Shoe stretching

johnieheel

Watched the video, looked not too difficult on a more open peep-toe pump. What would be the suggestion for how to do with with a closed ankle boot? Would I use the same size quart plastic bag, filled the same amount? My concern is that without as much open area as the pump, in the confirmed boot, the bag might explode when frozen. Guess I can always double bag it (quart bag inside gallon bag). My new pair of ankle boots could really benefit from some stretching (had to get them 1 size smaller), so hoping this might improve them.

Its quite simple really, when water freezies it expands, and with a lot of force. Fill a bottle up with water to the very top put on a lid and pop it in the freezer, see what happens to the bottle.

life is not a rehearsal

I tried it yesterday night with closed shoes which were a little bit tight. It does work. The shoes now fits perfectly. Jwhite44: I used the same amount of water as suggested and the bag did not explode. Note that I revoved the air from inside the plastic bag before closing it. (Would not be able to insert bag at the end of shoes with air still in the bag)

Ok so I find a pair of heels in the fridge this morning, I contact hubby and say ''what the hell, have you gone mad'' He told me to log on here and all will be explained. He does have wide feet and some styles can be a problem. We will see if it works later. :)

Just remember to take out the plastic bags before your hubby puts his feet in the shoes. It'll work better that way.:lmao:

Steve

And, also keep in mind that since the frozen water in the shoe was in a plastic bag, you can crush it and put it in your Gin and Tonic drinks :):lmao::(