My heeling adventures

najial

It all started about 20 years ago, i was hanging out with my cousin and we went wading in a creek and all i had was my good school shoes, so she lent me some jelly shoes, and oh were they nice, well we did this quite a few more times, and i started wearing heels when i was around her, and when i could at home, hiding it all the way, and eventually i was able to buy my own heels, which i have quite a few pairs now, but thats a new story. My first true love didnt care for me wearing heels, it both shocked and appauled her and she tried to get me to stop, and i was so accustomed to wearing that we didnt last, and my new g/f going on 3 months at the time of posting not only accepts me for wearing heels, but encourages me to ANY TIME we are out and about, and if i am not in heels, she asks where they are. My first REAL ADVENTURE in heels occured when we went to the local health dept for a checkup for her. I was in slacks and a t-shirt, and a pair of black ankle boots with a 2.75" heel, and oh boy was it exhilerating to listen to my heels tap EVERY STEP, we were sitting in the lil exam room when the doctor got ready to leave, saw my boots and told me how much HE liked them, and then asked if it was my choice or hers for me to wear them, to which i naturally responded mine, and it was an all around good experience, but for a dr to tell me he likes my shoes, it makes me want to be more conspicuous about wearing them, and others

So i have been wearing my heels around my g/f since we met this past aug (8-20-10), and i had to come back home from her house to pick something up for her niece, and ofcourse, my parents were home, and it was my mother that had the item i needed, it was a bracelet for the nieces Bday, and i went walking thru the living room, and my dad kinda looked up at me but didnt say anything, and i went into my moms room, HEELS A TAP TAP TAPPING, and i will never forget this, as my mom looked at me and said "Nice boots, I like them", and i was telling her how i got them on eBay, and she complimented me on how well i walk in them, and how they looked with my slacks, and everything, and i showed her a piccy of my new wedgies from payless, and she likes those as well, and supports my heeling

So i have been wearing my heels around my g/f since we met this past aug (8-20-10), and i had to come back home from her house to pick something up for her niece, and ofcourse, my parents were home, and it was my mother that had the item i needed, it was a bracelet for the nieces Bday, and i went walking thru the living room, and my dad kinda looked up at me but didnt say anything, and i went into my moms room, HEELS A TAP TAP TAPPING, and i will never forget this, as my mom looked at me and said "Nice boots, I like them", and i was telling her how i got them on eBay, and she complimented me on how well i walk in them, and how they looked with my slacks, and everything, and i showed her a piccy of my new wedgies from payless, and she likes those as well, and supports my heeling

Do you still live at home with your parents?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

yes bubba, i recently had to maove back in with the parents when i lost my apt, and yes roni it is nice to have an understanding mother, as for dad, i dont think he cares one way or another, and some of my friends know, and dont say a word, or they will encourage me to keep it up, and others dont know at all

yes bubba, i recently had to maove back in with the parents when i lost my apt, and yes roni it is nice to have an understanding mother, as for dad, i dont think he cares one way or another, and some of my friends know, and dont say a word, or they will encourage me to keep it up, and others dont know at all

It's like everything else that is "different." When seeing you in heels the first few times, people will react. But, as I'm sure that Thighbootguy can attest to, when people get used to seeing you wearing heels, the novelty wears off and people just look at you as "you" again and not the guy in heels.

I like your mother. She's open minded and, as long as she doesn't have a problem with you and heels, you can comfortably be yourself around her without fearing being scolded.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello Dr. Shose,

I just found this link and was ROLMAO as I was watching it and thought of HHP but did not know where to post it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iCHaafnhq8 I don't even know if it will work but here gos.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 4 months later...

So here i sit, at almost 7.5 months with my g/f, it has been a wonderful time, with her thus far, the idea of wearing my heels when i go off with her is fun. I have worn NUMEROUS pairs of boots recently with her, and even some BP Ballet flats one night. i now own these as well, and am hoping to soon be able to wear them out and about, as they are a WHOLE 6" TALL, and i cant quite do them yet, i do have other new heels that i will try and post links for, but plz give opinions on the new ones here

post-23566-133522939015_thumb.jpg

unfortunately, i have BIG ankles, so it is hard for me to fasten them, and i think i am going to buy some locking heels from the same site soon

This brings me to a tangent question, why in the world are sandal ankle buckles on the outer side of your ankle? They would be 10x easier to strap on if they were on the inner side of the ankle (facing each other, if that makes sense), because then you can cross your legs and fasten them so much easier. With them on the outside, I am always struggling and bending akwardly to get them fastened, or is just me? haha

Sorry for that off topic post there, but you mentioning that made me remember this long standing complaint of mine and I had to wonder, why oh why do they do that? :smile:

Ahh nevermind on my last post, found my answer in a google search.

It seems that's done to keep the buckles from catching on each other while you walk. Probably wouldn't be an issue for me, but it could be for some people... I suppose that makes some sense. :smile: *sigh*

i now own these as well, and am hoping to soon be able to wear them out and about, as they are a WHOLE 6" TALL, and i cant quite do them yet...

Oh and those are very nice 6" sandals, I own a pair that is almost identical. Those would be VERY challenging to wear out, I get really tired/sore after just 10 minutes in them.