Walking Sticks and Ballet Shoes

Alih

Cool dresses and shoes but, like you said, they should have had a skilled model wear it. It's quite dangerous. Oh, and the 'siamese twins' could have worn a mono-boot binding their legs as well :wave:

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

hmm.

well

um

Not so graceful walk....

it would have been better that way... she wobbles to the half of the catwalk then pick up the walking sticks and playing with them walks back gracefully.

[i would have done that way] :wave:

hmm.

well

um

Not so graceful walk....

it would have been better that way... she wobbles to the half of the catwalk then pick up the walking sticks and playing with them walks back gracefully.

[i would have done that way] :wave:

I was kinda hoping for something like that. That at least would have made sense.

Perhaps its just me, but having watched the video I think that the walking sticks were the whole point and the model did exactly as she was supposed to. Must say I enjoyed looking at all the outfits.

There are enough fetish models who can walk in them, should have given the job to one of them. Would probably be nice for them to get a toe into the clean modeling world's door :wave:

(formerly known as "JimC")

I guess the model was chosen consciously and it is less about balletheels but for a kind of crutches fetish or something like that.

Of course.

Most of the people generalize and think that ballet heels are for Lady Gaga

Thats why I think their aim was to ridicule the fetish clothing a bit

hello, Saw your contribution. Wonderfull leg and shoes! I don't use my elbowcrutsches wearing my extreme heels. I prefer my armcrutches. You cn do more things in the household. Oh and btw I use my elbow crutche sometime as a short leg predenter. Wearing my 19" heels and my other leg on my crutche.

• 2 weeks later...