who in here plays the arcade games while wearing boots?

I was wondering how many of you guys in here love to play the arcade games while wearing your high heel boots? I may be the exeption @ the present time while its too hot to wear boots (I live in southern calif where theres been a real heat wave, no dought youve all heard by now?):)

I was wondering how many of you guys in here love to play the arcade games while wearing your high heel boots? I may be the exeption @ the present time while its too hot to wear boots (I live in southern calif where theres been a real heat wave, no dought youve all heard by now?):)

Don't play arcade games but, if I did, I'd probably would:-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I remember back when I was in college, playing upright arcade games in my cowboy boots. I enjoyed playing Ms. Pacman in boots since it was just a joystick only no buttons to push. There was an arcade game called STUN Runner by Atari, and loved kicking up my heels to climb over the top of the simulated motorcycle for that game. I was very self conscious at the time of going into an arcade with people staring at my boots. But now I wish they still had those type of classic games in an arcade. You don't really see them much lately. How I wish I could find a classic upright game like Pacman or Ms Pacman, and stand tall in my current pair of brown high heel boots.

to all: I really meant the arcade games on THIS web site in particular but I do have one that I bought (old school kind with pacman plus a few others I can play) with the joy stick (come to think of it, I need to hook it back up to my T.V. system so I can play that one too):) I've played that one wearing my NINE WEST blade heel boots, feels so good, like I'm on top of the world so to speak!

to all: I really meant the arcade games on THIS web site in particular but I do have one that I bought (old school kind with pacman plus a few others I can play) with the joy stick (come to think of it, I need to hook it back up to my T.V. system so I can play that one too):) I've played that one wearing my NINE WEST blade heel boots, feels so good, like I'm on top of the world so to speak!

Oh, I thought you were talking about playing game machines in an "actual" arcade store, like those in shopping malls and not on your computer at home.

But, my answer is still the same. :)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have not played any of the games recently, so I don't really remember what I was wearing when I did play Tetris. Usually I wear either heels or slippers at home but because I don't make a big fuss about it it is not something I would remember. (cannot get hold of a decent pair of high heel slippers). Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I have never played arcade games at home or in public in high heels. But this does remind me of the time several years ago when I was in a bowling alley and a young woman was playing the pinball machine. She'd had a few drinks and was feeling no pain. She was wearing a mini-dress and strappy sandals and to be what looked like 5" sriletto high heels. As she played the pinball, she would jump up and down or run in place as she played each ball. She didn't notice but almost every guy in the place stopped what they were doing just to watch her. I know how much fun it can be and energy it takes sometimes to play the pinball machine. I might just try it sometime wearing high heels.

I thought that was what you meant. Yes I enjoy playing these arcade games in my brown boots as well.

Kittyinboots

current "King of the Arcade"

I always thought it would be cool to play Pole Position, Star Rider, S.T.U.N. Runner or some other game while in knee-high 5" stiletto leather boots - just the cool factor that would kick in - especially if you were really good at it.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I always thought it would be cool to play Pole Position, Star Rider, S.T.U.N. Runner or some other game while in knee-high 5" stiletto leather boots - just the cool factor that would kick in - especially if you were really good at it.

Even though I have games like Pole Position and S.T.U.N. Runner on a Midway Arcade Classics game for Nintendo Gamecube, it would still be fun to play it in an actual arcade, and enjoy the simulated feel of boots on a motorcycle or against the pedal of a race car.

Oh how I miss going to the arcades when I was younger, you don't see too many of them, like in the 80s and 90s. Here in the US, we have chains of restaurants like Dave & Busters, and Gameworks where adults can dine and play arcade games, some classic, some newer. That would probably be a best bet for playing games arcade style in heels/boots.