girls section

crotchboots-m

ive looked at the girls section,and there is no way any of those threads were started by genetic females.

And your proof is?

You cant make such sweeping, accusatory statements like that without any proof to actually back it up, so lets see your proof?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

ive looked at the girls section,and there is no way any of those threads were started by genetic females.

On the whole your claim is an inaccurate generalization. It will serve not only to make yourself unpopular, it will also alienate the shrinking pool of rarely active or prospective "genetic" female members.

I gather from earlier posts here made some years ago that there was a point where the site was becoming almost entirely a resource for cross-dresser's and 'men-in-heels', etc. A large number of people accessing this site for the first time will be men who appreciate women in heels and women who wish to share their own enjoyment of the subject and its charms, at several levels. The number of women who post or contribute here outside the specifically 'Girls Only' forum is indeed tiny, and it seems a great shame to risk upsetting or alienating them in any way. They are an enormously precious asset. Having said that, there are several posters here who I personally suspect are 'posing' as women, though of course I have no proof and couldn't really care less. The deceit is their business. But then, caveat emptor...

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

Yes it is up to them burt the risks of getting caught are quite high. We do have methods of sniffing the people posing as girls out. On the internet it is easy to pretend to be someone you are not but not so easy to hide the real truth. A note to remember is that when these people are eventually caught they are banned.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think the majority of men at this site enjoy the feedback from the female members. It is always great when another woman joins the site. And I also believe that most of the men here respect the "girls only" section and leave them alone to share their ideas, opinions, and experiences. I have been a member here now for two years now and it was clear to me to stay out of the girls section. You can read, but do not respond. Let the ladies have their privacy. I still don't understand how some guys still don't get this. Like Amanda said, that's why the female population at this site is shrinking and that is a shame.

• 1 month later...

I dont normally speak out on these sort of things but i've been here a while now and i dont know if it just my personal experiences but when a guy talks to a girl about heels, i tend to find the girl assumes automatically the guy is holding a passing interest out of kindness, when its more than that. So inevitably when i joined and saw the girls section i was happy to be able to find another channel for two way discussion, but then quickly found out the rules (not the hard way). At the end of the day, it doesnt keep me awake at night, but a tad stifling when sometimes all i want to do is express a positive remark or question in a way that everyone else can see it. So thus we sometimes see a cloned thread in the For Everybody section where guys can give their two cents. Im sure this thread will be away with the archives in a few days and im aware that the mods/admins are gods and their decision is final but as i write i thought of the idea of letting the Girls threads be able to vote on a guys comment, ie: if its lewd and unconstructive it would disappear as if deleted, but if its valid and helpful, it could stick. (Although this idea relies on the community more, it could take away the 24/7 job of patrolling the Girls thread too)

I think this would be more work for the moderators, because there would be quite a few posts in the girls section and the moderators would have to check up on all the votes. And that probably over a period of time. As is, the moderators do their work already `out of love' and we should not do anything that gives them more work. Let it be that sometimes a thread gets echoed into the for everybody section. At the moment that happens only sporadically. My 2 Eurocents (almost 3 $cents by now) Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I dont normally speak out on these sort of things but i've been here a while now and i dont know if it just my personal experiences but when a guy talks to a girl about heels, i tend to find the girl assumes automatically the guy is holding a passing interest out of kindness, when its more than that. So inevitably when i joined and saw the girls section i was happy to be able to find another channel for two way discussion, but then quickly found out the rules (not the hard way).

At the end of the day, it doesnt keep me awake at night, but a tad stifling when sometimes all i want to do is express a positive remark or question in a way that everyone else can see it. So thus we sometimes see a cloned thread in the For Everybody section where guys can give their two cents.

Im sure this thread will be away with the archives in a few days and im aware that the mods/admins are gods and their decision is final but as i write i thought of the idea of letting the Girls threads be able to vote on a guys comment, ie: if its lewd and unconstructive it would disappear as if deleted, but if its valid and helpful, it could stick. (Although this idea relies on the community more, it could take away the 24/7 job of patrolling the Girls thread too)

ok, so what exactly are you asking?

The "community" is difficult to rely on because sadly, hardly anybody reads the rules when they join, a percentage completely ignore them, and even those who have read them and know them, still ignore them, and some even state "I know the rules, but....."

So no, allowing guys to post in the girls section is and always will be a NO-NO, for as long as their are more male prisons than female ones, men have far less self control and attention to detail than women do, thus need restraining.

This subject really has been beaten to death, can we close this now and do something more productive?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!