Classy lady

Hi there well I love to dress like lady should, I wear stockings and high heels everday to work and also for pleasure... Why do ladies only dress up for weddings or parties, A lady is not a lady unless wearing heels..

Hi there well I love to dress like lady should, I wear stockings and high heels everday to work and also for pleasure...

Why do ladies only dress up for weddings or parties, A lady is not a lady unless wearing heels..

welcome to hhplace, Heels4me :) If you truly are a lady, you should be able to give us the answer to these really perplexing questions. Questions that a lot of members, here, would like answered.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello and welcome from me to. You pose a good question - probably one that is best answered by the otehr ladies in this forum. Me thinks that it has a lot to do with pace of life we lead today - ladies probably 'dress down' for practical reasons or perhaps they try to conform to male dominated environments or perhaps its a pure time thing.... Look forward to hearing more from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

First of all, welcome!! :)

Secondly:

Why do ladies only dress up for weddings or parties, A lady is not a lady unless wearing heels..

That's an interesting question, really. But maybe mine is even more interesting: Why do ladies only dress up for weddings or parties?

Ah ah :rose: Really, I think exactly like you, and I suppose 99.999% of the members here do so, and so probably we aren't the right people who can answer.

Anyway, welcome again! :)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Hi there well I love to dress like lady should, I wear stockings and high heels everday to work and also for pleasure...

I also have to agree. What is wrong with a woman looking like a woman? You are supposed to be beautiful not masculine.

Hi

Welcome to HH Place. I agree with the other posters it's got a lot to do with the pace of life. Also a lot of people put comfort/practicality first. Agree heels look great all the time :)

Fred