Thighboot lead from NPR

Thighbootguy

National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" provides a good lead on a thigh boot wearer.

Leela James My Soul Album

NPR news article referring to “the cover of James' latest CD, where James has white, over-the-knee boots on.”

I heard this story on the drive home and couldn't wait to see if there were any pictures.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

"Would you wear white boots like this? "

Absolutely! I wish I had a pair that nice.

\

..\

... \<---- Click on the Thighbootguy link on the left and select View Public Profile.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

"Would you wear white boots like this? "

Absolutely! I wish I had a pair that nice.

\

..\

... \<---- Click on the Thighbootguy link on the left and select View Public Profile.

Good for you! But be careful about the fashion taboo of wearing white after Labor Day! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Lets see what my memory can come up with here........Rick james wore red thighboots with flat heels,the lead singer of the group Cameo wore black crotch highs with flat heels,Prince was seen by ME on either Saturday night live or Don Kirshner's rock concert wearing black suede thigh boots with high heels,the singer/guitarist of the group Mott The Hoople wore red thigh high boots with platforms and heels,I also remember the lead singer of the group Black Oak Arkansas(Jim Dandy) wearing tan thigh boots with high heels.....and last but not least, we all remember the rock group KISS,Motley Crue, and David Bowie..........thigh boots and high heels have been around in rock and other music venues for a long time!!!!!!

Thighbootguy ...

Thank you for sharing the post with us. I listen to NPR every day at work with such shows as "Talk of the Nation" and "The Diane Rheem Show." I love your white thigh boots. They look good on you and they look good with the outfir you're wearing.